Dowsing for self Healing!

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Dowsing for self Healing!

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

Some 21 years ago i was given what is now a succesful and still functioning Kidney Transplant, due to the long term affects of the inmune supresent drugs i daily take and the number of other drugs i also need to take i have found myself with new health issues, from skin cancer and related probloms, to catching shingles and have 45% of my chest and back, now haveing extreams of 24/7 daily nerve end dammage pain?

Now the reason i have posted this thread is that i have explored a form of pendulum dowing that uses a form of volume control of the pain i daily feel, the swinging pendulum acts like a control nob on a radio and useing a form of radioinc mind control i have found that at will i can lock onto the preprogramed image of a swinging dowsing pendulum and in a visual sense increase or slowdown the rate and pitch of pendulum swing, you need in realty to practice a lot with a real dowing pendlum and at will programme yourself to totaly control the spead, and rotation, direction of the swing pendulum?

From this i personaly have found it possible to control the pain by imaging a form of healing warmth that rotatats like a swing and rotating dowsing pendulum, the faster the rotation the heat becomes more intense and like wise the slower the speed of the pendulum the cooler the feeling of warmth, just typeing and describeing this has activated the thought and action of my healing inner pendulum and i now have a warmth flowing through the nerve dammaged cells on my chest and back!

I sapouse what i have accidently locked onto is a form of self healing body dowsing that with the daily use of my medicaly prescribed medication for this extreams of mind crushing pain becomes more controlable!

My only self problamme is that to do this i need to just self visualize the rotation and healing action of my dowsing pendulum, i actualy havee asizned a real dowsing pendulum that i use weekly to retune my mind and the way i visulize this form of self healing?

I just wondred had anyone tried simlur self healing dowsing or had heard of others exploreing this form of healing.
Bryan a some what Dsylexic travler in time and space.
ocd
Novice
Novice

Re: Dowsing for self Healing!

Post by ocd »

Hi Bryan
Interesting post, I have done some dowsing for self-healing and pain release.
I've had a back problem for 12 years and have seen countless osteopaths, cranial sacral theropists, acupuncturists and so on.
I use finger and thumb body dowsing to look for acupressure points to work to relieve and let go of pain and tension. I also dowse to determine which way to twist to pop verterbrae back into alignment in my lumbar spine.
I saw an osteopath for so many years that I can use his manual manipulation techniques on myself with some success.
Having said that I still see people for a massage or treatment when I need it, having someone else work me is really nice, like having a service or tune up.
I like your method of reducing/managing pain - I will give it a go next time I'm I have back pain.

cheers ocd
stay on the path, beware of the moon
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

ocd wrote:Hi Bryan
Interesting post, I have done some dowsing for self-healing and pain release.
I've had a back problem for 12 years and have seen countless osteopaths, cranial sacral theropists, acupuncturists and so on.
I use finger and thumb body dowsing to look for acupressure points to work to relieve and let go of pain and tension. I also dowse to determine which way to twist to pop verterbrae back into alignment in my lumbar spine.
I saw an osteopath for so many years that I can use his manual manipulation techniques on myself with some success.
Having said that I still see people for a massage or treatment when I need it, having someone else work me is really nice, like having a service or tune up.
I like your method of reducing/managing pain - I will give it a go next time I'm I have back pain.

cheers ocd
When i read the way you control your pain and the way you use acupuncture points, i use to have botox injection all over the left hand side of my face to control facual spasams, i found that useing a combination of the medication prescribed my my method of visulization pendulum dowsing to also control the spasam, the botex takes out the nerve ending that control the spasam thus when i feel a spasam attack mounting i visualize and also use one of my fingers like a acupunture point.

Hope my method of absent visual dowsing helps you!
Donata

Post by Donata »

Fascinating posts! thank you for posting your healing methods. I'll try them. I've scrambled the frequencies of pain from headaches and arthritis with some success. I don't see any reason we can't heal ourselves in many cases if we only give it a try and believe we can.

Donata
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

Donata wrote:Fascinating posts! thank you for posting your healing methods. I'll try them. I've scrambled the frequencies of pain from headaches and arthritis with some success. I don't see any reason we can't heal ourselves in many cases if we only give it a try and believe we can.

Donata
Scrambled is a good yrm to decribe the actual feeling you find when you use a invizable pendlum, me thinks you daze and confuse the nerve ending causeing pain this in my case i get a warm throbeing healing feeling.