The Overself and Healing

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Re: The Overself and Healing

Post by arthur hamlin »

I believe a lot of what you say George.
This is why I believe that spiritual healing should be central in our dowsing programme.
All too often I feel diversions take place into other disciplines/subjects which cause our membership numbers and the interests of the general public to be poor in comparison to what I believe it could be.
I am not only wishing to hear of new members joining the BSD and our Health Forum Site but to hear of those that have gone out the other end and to ask why? By knowing, we could make alterations to accomodate them.
I am truly wishing to see real advances by those who are or who have developed the dowsing/healing ability to really take center stage and give what the public are hoping from us.
For instance I have just done dowsing to ask what causes Alzheimers or Dementia, and was told it is due to natural gas entering our houses via service pipes to boilers, gas hobs, gas fires etc.
I`m getting it is the vibrationary rate of the etheric version of the gas resonating at approx 280,000 cycles per second which gets to the place behind our third eye. This I`m told affects the etheric version of the pituatary gland which resonates at approx 285,000 cycles per second. Now the mind is not able to respond to the needs of the etheric version of the pituatory gland because it is getting confused with the very same incoming signal from the gas.
Now do we have dowsers that agree or disagree and if you agree where can we go from here?
C`mon lets go. Please.
Arthur
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

I've had a little think about this - and a little dowse to check if I'm in the right ballpark.

When it comes to health there are two sources of physical malfunction - Disease and Ailment.

The mechanism of Disease is through living organisms - Viruses, Fungi, Bacteria and Protozoa - while the mechanism of Ailment is external to the body.

There are 3 causes of Disease and 3 causes of Ailment.

Disease has its root in Genetic, Emotional or Karmic conditioning while Ailment is rooted in Nutritional, Environmental or Egoic (Soul, Guardian Angel) causes.

Its the Physical Elemental who is responsible for the maintenance of health (under the instruction of either the Higher Self or the Soul) but his area of competence is limited to Nutritional balancing only. He can cure disease and ailment but he needs us to supply the tools to enable him to do it. These tools are Plant Essences. (I say 'plant' rather than 'flower' because all parts of a plant contain essence and each part contains a different essence).

The good news is that ALL physical malfunction can be cured by the appropriate use of Plant Essences. The bad news is that this work is in its early stages so I wouldn't hold your breath for a particular cure.

The deviceless dowser is able to engage in whatever area of research he chooses (consistent with his Spiritual Path) and is not limited to the traditional areas of dowsing interest. The area of human health is a major one and for those who are willing to devote time and effort into establishing the facts pertinent to the subject of natural cure there is plenty of work to be done.

I hope this make sense.
Dee

Post by Dee »

Please study up on Reflexology, accupressure and correct breathing ( through meditation tecniques). Alot of ills can be fixed or alleviated by self help this way. Self massage of feet & hands. This is about balancing the whole system, and I feel that it can help people greatly, if they learn the basics of self massage to their own hands & feet through these methods. Spread the word !, Dee
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Dee and welcome to the Forum.

65/70 years ago, whenever I was suffering from a medical problem, I used to mentally address my “Body Medical Centre” and ask it to fix the problem.. I had no idea then where or what it was but it did seem to work.

Many years later I discovered that I was able to send healing to other peoples’ ‘body medical centre’ with the intention of speeding up the healing process by becoming a conduit of, and then sending, Healing Energies to a person whether I am with them or not but that is only one technique.

It is my belief that all healing techniques, whether mental or actual (e.g. herbal) involve Intent in some form or another, also whatever method is used, the ‘body medical centre’, or its equivalent, is also involved and does its best to comply with the Intent. Obviously it is not always successful but that would not be the fault of the pactitioner rather that of the body itself when it fails to make adequate use of the energy that is sent or physically applied.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Dee

Post by Dee »

Thanks Geoff, I agree. It has a lot to do with positive thinking also. If we tell our body ( soul) that there is nothing wrong it gets us in the positive mode. I forgot where I got it from..but if you repeat every night as you go to sleep" I am happy, my soul is well, & my soul is happy- I am well", several times over then tell your self "there is nothing wrong with me", it gets the mind into positive thinking ! It sounds really wierd, but it has gotten me into a really positive way of thinking healthwise, and I like to think that has a real impact on my brain ! ie- mind over matter ! So, if My brain tells the rest of me it is fine, then the immunity system will hopefully kick out any intruders ! The reflexology & accupressure thing really does help though too. I have a permanent injury to my shoulder which happened before I discovered all this.. I have since discovered that I can fix my shoulder- when I have spent too long in the garden ! by massaging my hands & feet, already for the next day ! My shoulder is still permanently stuffed though ! and I cannot fix that, but I can still use it, I just have to be careful how I use it ! Like a whole day of pulling out grass is not Ok, but half a day is ! ( i HAVE HALF AN ACRE OF GARDENS TO LOOK AFTER ! ) Reflexology is seriously worth looking at. It is self help healing & Accupressure ( like accupunture) without the needles. I recommend that if people get into doing those tecniques for themselves( even just while watching the TV !), then so many people could be helping themselves, without the aid of Doctors/painkillers and thereby saving a lot of money & stress. Cheers for now, Dee
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Sorry to hear about your shoulder, Dee. I have a cousin who sufferes from macular degeneration. She styles herself as 'The President of the Positive Thinking Society' !
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Dee

Post by Dee »

Hi all, just as a little matter of interest, it is 2.50 am in NZ now 3 December. Your site says my post as mid afternoon 2 December. We are way ahead in time ! This is straight after my last post ..I am off to the north Island later today to go to the Bon Jovi concert !. Will be back in a week. That has got to be good for the health ! cheers, Dee 8) Look forward to talking more next week.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Dee: I forgot where I got it from
I haven't read it for many years, but it sounds as if it may be a Louise Hay book- "You can Heal your Life" (or something like that!)
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
aligner

Post by aligner »

In reply to Lyndon Ronstadt.

What you are saying is already here.

“The good news is that ALL physical malfunction can be cured by the appropriate use of Plant Essences.” But it works on the Etheric and Aura levels before affecting the physiscical level.

How Vibrational Essences Work.

We are all complex energy systems ourselves.
When our Energy Systems functions smoothly, we experience health, balance and a good connection to our Source.
When our Energy Systems are challenged by the stress and strains of our daily life, they can become unbalanced.
Unless this imbalance is corrected, our bodies do not maintain the life force energy needed to maintain health and balance. The places where the energy flow has been unbalanced can become the places where illnesses, aches and pains occur.
Vibrational Essences address the disturbances in our energy system causing these symptoms, creating healing.
Once taken, usually in small amount of water, Vibrational Essences rapidly travel to the parts of ourselves affected by disturbances in our energy flow.
Vibrational Essences then work to open and re-balance our Energy Systems and bring their own healing light and energy into play.
Vibrational Essences work on the Mental and Emotional Vibrational Patterns in the Energy Network of our Mental, Emotional, Spiritual and Etheric ‘subtle bodies’.
Negative emotions cause our Energy System to vibrate at a slow and heavy rate.
Vibrational Essences give our Energy System an alternative way to vibrate. Their high vibratory energy and life force make the changes, conveying the central truth that we are always one with our Source.
Each Essence carries an individual vibration, which can help us let go of our own particular Mental, Spiritual and Emotional negative patterns.
When we let go of these, we can be open to receiving the healing energies much more completely and easily and move towards the reality of a true understanding of our place in life and our Consciousness.