Dowsing the voltage in the body

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
kenny_dowser

Dowsing the voltage in the body

Post by kenny_dowser »

Some ten years or so ago, I came acrross the idea of people 'plugging' themselves in to an earthing point to discharge excess electricity, with the idea that many diseases are caused/tiggered by excess voltage in the cells of the body, particularly the membrane between muscles that allows the muscles to slide over each other. Science has since identified that this membrane acts as the autobahn for electron volts to move quickly around the body. Too much of the wrong voltage can cause inflamation leading to arthritis and other debilitating disease and issues.

We have just posted about this subject on the Waverley dowsers website:
http://www.waverleydowsers.co.uk/dowsin ... tric-body/

But would love to hear about anyone who use's some method to alleviate this type of issue or has experience about this, I know Geoff Mitchell our Chairman has discharged excess voltage by plugging himself in to the earthing point on his bedroom wall socket and has cleared up some arthritis he was having.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Dowsing the voltage in the body

Post by Grahame »

Hi Kenny,
It's easy to measure your body voltage with a cheap multimeter that will measure in milliVolts. You need to hold one lead and connect the other one to an earthing point - a water or radiator pipe will usually do, or you can buy anti-static grounding plugs. It's more convenient if you make up a longer lead with a giant alligator clip on the end that you can clip onto the pipe. Or stick a length of copper pipe in the ground outside and connect to that. A body voltage of under 5mV is desirable.

You can also tell if you have too much body voltage if you find yourself getting a static 'zap' when touching a metal surface like a banister rail or door handle. In one place I worked at years ago, the carpets were so bad at imparting static charge like this that I took to wearing a bunch of keys on my belt and touching them to any metal surface before I put my hand on it; in this way the charge was grounded without me getting zapped.

I have an earthing sheet on our bed and frequently recommend them to my clients, particularly if they have metal-sprung mattresses. One client said that it completely cured her restless leg syndrome.

More about this in my book 'A Basic Guide to Technopathic Stress', as reviewed here by Simon.

For more on the science, I highly recommend 'Earthing - the most important health discovery ever!' by Clinton Ober. There's some good info on the website too.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

OR just hug a big tree, which has its roots very deep in the Earth and will/should discharge all those bad vibes and magnetic and electrical force you have managed to store.Wearing cotton and not nylon must help,as the static in those sort of clothes must charge you up like Blackpool after dark !! But its a good thought Grahame,just make sure you use the earth socket pin, and not the LIVE if you use an electrical socket in the wall,a copper stake outside in the garden after you soak the ground around it sounds a safer/better way to go...If your hair stands up straight and flames come out of your ears, LET go fast.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Grahame wrote:i have an earthing sheet on our bed and frequently recommend them to my clients, particularly if they have metal-sprung mattresses. One client said that it completely cured her restless leg syndrome.
When you think about it any mattress with metal springs must build up a static charge and nylon sheets over the metal springs, never really thought about it before till now,good idea to avoid that type of mattress I would think ? Another good thing is if you suffer from leg cramp in bed, leave a bar of soap, any make in the bedroom close to the bed.Not to wash with but to stop getting cramp, DONT ask how or why but it works fine for me and has done now for years.

(mod = fixed quote markup -GG)
Last edited by Grahame on Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote markup