Vibrational Frequency

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Re: Vibrational Frequency

Post by arthur hamlin »

My dowsing agrees with what you are saying Geoff.
Just wondering whether herbalists realise that in just a short time the vibrational frequency of the herb can alter through deterioration, and as a result can lose its effectiveness. Another batch would than be required with the relevent frequency to suit the altered state of the person being treated.
Arthur
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

arthur hamlin wrote:Just wondering whether herbalists realise that in just a short time the vibrational frequency of the herb can alter through deterioration, and as a result can lose its effectiveness. Another batch would than be required with the relevent frequency to suit the altered state of the person being treated.
Agreed, Arthur.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote:
arthur hamlin wrote:Just wondering whether herbalists realise that in just a short time the vibrational frequency of the herb can alter through deterioration, and as a result can lose its effectiveness. Another batch would than be required with the relevent frequency to suit the altered state of the person being treated.
Agreed, Arthur.
I, too, agree. I'd add that when, how and where the herb was grown/harvested/stored can make a difference.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon