Negative Green

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
Dan Wilson

Negative Green

Post by Dan Wilson »

Sandy McKenzie said in the "American Pendulum" thread:-
All the books on the VC are in FRENCH! "Essai de Radiesthésie", Chaumery and de Belizal is the main one. IF you look at the site:
http://www.biogeometry.org and click on Site Map and then Books, you will find a list of books in French. Chaumery died of Vertical Negative Green poisoning so the second book is by de Belizal and Morel. The last book in the list by ENEL is significant because he lived in Egypt and in fact was Russian. Dr Ibrahim (see below) learned about Biogeometry from ENEL.
I am extremely sceptical of the whole business of Negative Green (-Gn) being something bad for you, that typically sits in the lower third of pyramids. Chaumery had a large copper rod pyramid placed over his bed and after his death de Belizal dowsed a strong -Gn "energy" there.

I've always been interested in the subconscious attributes of colour and felt affronted that even a virtual colour could be held to be dangerous. On investigation a Positive Green person has love of life, photosynthesis presumably being the symbolic associative link, while a -Gn person has fear of it. Positive Red is love of fire and there is a -Rd which appears to equate to an inflated fear of radiation of all sorts which is relatively rare.

Chaumery, dowsing says, suffered the -Gn syndrome anyway, in which the pyramid actually played no part. However, de Belizal publicized his finding and ever since, the bottom part of pyramids have been a bad place to be. But when I started tinkering with pyramids and cones to alter the physical nature of things (remember razor-blade sharpening ?) -Gn did not present itself even when I invited it to. I ended up regarding it as another variant of "psychic attack" where fear is built into the approach from Square One and under that definition, can't be eradicated.

The sceptic in me appreciates that getting rid of intrinsic danger in one's existential concepts doesn't have any proof or disproof attached to it. It's just a lot easier way to proceed and I apologise if it seems critical of other approaches.
Richard L. Farr
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Richard L. Farr »

Negative green-if you read Enel and other investigators mentioned in some of the very old numbers of the JBSD-is NOT intrinsically a "bad" or pathogenic force: actually Negative green is the "preserving force" of the universe, and the "color" associated with this force is GREY (Note: astrophysicists have determined that the over-all "color" of the observable universe is grey); furthermore, the French considered Negative green the principle "color" (actually wave force or frequency would be more exact) in the elimination of cancer. The problem with Negative green is over-exposure to it-or to certain modulations of it-which over-exposure has the capacity to induce the same conditions (such as cancer) which this "force" has the intrinsic power to eradicate. Most energy healers are using various modulations of this "preserving force" in their healing work, hence problems arising in them due to over-exposure to this "force".
Dan Wilson

Negative Green

Post by Dan Wilson »

Richard L. Farr wrote:Negative green is the "preserving force" of the universe, and the "color" associated with this force is GREY (Note: astrophysicists have determined that the over-all "color" of the observable universe is grey); furthermore, the French considered Negative green the principle "color" (actually wave force or frequency would be more exact) in the elimination of cancer. The problem with Negative green is over-exposure to it-or to certain modulations of it-which over-exposure has the capacity to induce the same conditions (such as cancer) which this "force" has the intrinsic power to eradicate. Most energy healers are using various modulations of this "preserving force" in their healing work, hence problems arising in them due to over-exposure to this "force".
Hmm ... this has the taste, like the French concept of (human) magnetism, of the concept-user being very thoroughly out of their depth with what is really happening - although as a sceptic, I should find it in me to license that since we can never know we shall ever have the concepts to address reality.

I suppose my point is that, the above being the case, we are well advised to live by a fairy story about reality which has programmed-out all dangers from evil forces. I hate the phrase but perhaps this is an elective religion. Ugh !
lotchick

Re: Negative Green

Post by lotchick »

Dan Wilson wrote: Chaumery, dowsing says, suffered the -Gn syndrome anyway, in which the pyramid actually played no part. However, de Belizal publicized his finding and ever since, the bottom part of pyramids have been a bad place to be. But when I started tinkering with pyramids and cones to alter the physical nature of things (remember razor-blade sharpening ?) -Gn did not present itself even when I invited it to. I ended up regarding it as another variant of "psychic attack" where fear is built into the approach from Square One and under that definition, can't be eradicated.
Chaumery worked with various devices he constructed. They resembled osiris pendulum and he used them to magnify radiation he experimented with. He would use neg. green to point it to amputated human limbs in hospitals and those cut body parts would soon become mummified. Patients who lost their limbs would recover and leave hospital even 12 days sooner than those, whose cut limbs were not exposed to neg.green radiation. Furthermore, there were no serious post-operative infections observed in people treated with neg. green.
Chaumery experimented with neg. green and suffered from over-exposure to it and that's why he died.

Now you treat people with modulations of neg. green to fight cancer which they got from over-exposure to it, mainly by sleeping over water veins.
Neg. green is the most penetrating vibration in the Universe and is used as a carrier for other energies a dowser sends. So it's not a matter of is it a good or a bad colour, rather it is a question of IF and HOW MUCH OF IT one needs.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Re: Negative Green

Post by Helen-Healing »

A relevant article (link broken) from 'Bernie's Universal Pendulum Site'?

In 2002, two astronomers from John Hopkins University stated that the 'colour of the universe' was green. They gave as the reason that "it's the large numbers of old red stars and young blue stars in the universe that gives us the green.'' Now this cannot be true - red + blue light sources do not produce green.

Green is one of the colours (the other is pink) that is associated with the heart centre.