Art and healing

For matters relating to dowsing for health and wellbeing
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Re: Art and healing

Post by arthur hamlin »

I see that I made a contribution to this a while ago.
I feel that it depends where your interest lies. As using the heart I feel is better than the mind especially where healing is concerned. I know it is possible to send colours to people who are receptive after receiving their consent which they report back as having been seen. On request a coloured automatic drawing which came through my hand about 15 years ago showed thought forms coming out of my head and even a line of energy returning back to my head as a means of remembering my thoughts at the time. I will try to show you this if interested? I would have to reduce it down from the A3 size which came through my hand.
I was also shown strange coloured drawings of peoples names which also give out sounds. I`m told these will alter according to the change of nature of that person over time.
I believe the important factor is to harness what is shown for helping and healing purposes.
Arthur
Lorraine
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Lorraine »

Satyr wrote:I know it is possible to imbue pics or anything else for that matter with Reiki energy and, although I haven't done it yet, I'm sure crystals could be used to do that too, either to imbue the crystal with the pics energy or imbue the pic with the crystal energy. By means of a crystal grid maybe....

Interesting concept Geoff. Maybe Lorraine is a reiki practitioner herself, but if she'd like to work with me, I'd be more than willing....
Hi, sorry I've not had a chance to get back to the boards recently. Satyr, you're right, I do have reiki and have on occasion drawn one or more symbols underneath sketchs for people.
I also put energy into the paper if needed, although I rely on the spirit connection to do that as a matter of course.

Your musings about crystal grids reminds me of reading something recently - concerning someone who placed crystals in mandalas and grids on canvas and experimented by putting them up on her walls... I can't remember where I read it - perhaps on these boards?

I do work with crystals myself but have not done much along the lines of grids. Although I find much of this area interesting, it's something I have not had time to explore. It would certainly be worth exploring. Perhaps we can work something out, Satyr?

:)
Lorraine
Lorraine
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Lorraine »

arthur hamlin wrote: On request a coloured automatic drawing which came through my hand about 15 years ago showed thought forms coming out of my head and even a line of energy returning back to my head as a means of remembering my thoughts at the time. I will try to show you this if interested? I would have to reduce it down from the A3 size which came through my hand.
I was also shown strange coloured drawings of peoples names which also give out sounds. I`m told these will alter according to the change of nature of that person over time.
I believe the important factor is to harness what is shown for helping and healing purposes.
Arthur
Arthur, it's interesting that I somehow skipped your earlier post... went back to read it just now - very interesting, especially the musical notes linked to the peoples' names.

Is your drawing what can be termed an 'auragram'? I have experimented with them myself and it is fascinating what can emerge about a person through shapes and colours. I'd love to see it if you can reduce it enough.
I am a great believer that there are many forms of healing... harnessing art in this way to maintain a healing arc through their life would be wonderful.

Lorraine
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

Lorraine wrote:I do work with crystals myself but have not done much along the lines of grids. Although I find much of this area interesting, it's something I have not had time to explore. It would certainly be worth exploring. Perhaps we can work something out, Satyr?

:)
Lorraine
Any time Lorraine. Crystal grids are great to work with cause you can set them up to send energy/healing for a particular period of time and just top up every now and then if necessary. I sometimes use just clear quartz, I sometimes use chakra crystals and sometimes I make a grid of quartz and a grid of chakra crystals and join them together with a double terminated quartz.
Practice random acts of kindness