Vinegar 'cures church organist of crippling arthritis pain'

Media reports and discussion on general health issues - conventional or alternative.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

from the Daily Telegraph...

A church organist who was forced to give up music because of her crippling arthritis is playing to congregations again after she was cured by drinking cups of vinegar four times a day, she claims.
CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Re: Vinegar 'cures church organist of crippling arthritis pain'

Post by Helen-Healing »

Ah - apple cider vinegar & honey! (Not any old vinegar will do!) The vinegar is alkaline & the honey, if it was raw, is on the cusp between acid & alkaline.

I feel that her change of diet probably affected it a lot (ie eating more alkaline foods). I would also like to know just what was going on in her life when this started... it says she was 55 - a menopausal crisis?? I notice there is no Mr Gall mentioned. :|

As an aside, I have been trying to get a PH testing kit in the UK, and find that I can't buy them in pharmacies. Optimum PH level of the body's fluids & tissues is 7.4; the internal balance of your pH is really important. Avoid meat & dairy, and stuff sweetened with aspartame is a NO-NO! Alkalising the body fluids (raising the pH level) is one of the single most important health regeneration benefits available as disease-causing microforms (fungi, bacteria, virus etc.) can't survive in an alkaline environment. I would like a test kit so that I can use it weekly to see how I'm doing. I found some online here for instance.

Is it Mike who suffers from bad arthritis? You'll be interested in this then!
griff
Novice
Novice

Post by griff »

camlab is the supplier of the most accurate pH testers, both electronic and 3-pad litmus comparator types. I use these when initially reporting on new source groundwater supplies.
Kind regards

griff
An Ri Rua
Beginner
Beginner

Post by An Ri Rua »

Helen-Healing wrote: I would also like to know just what was going on in her life when this started... it says she was 55 - a menopausal crisis?? I notice there is no Mr Gall mentioned. :|
Moot point, but the husband was mentioned. Alan, an electrical engineer
. They have 4 children but from the article, I gather they mustn't live at home. It's not specified.
An Ri Rua
Beginner
Beginner

Post by An Ri Rua »

Helen-Healing wrote:Ah - apple cider vinegar & honey! (Not any old vinegar will do!) The vinegar is alkaline & the honey, if it was raw, is on the cusp between acid & alkaline.

I feel that her change of diet probably affected it a lot (ie eating more alkaline foods). I would also like to know just what was going on in her life when this started... it says she was 55 - a menopausal crisis?? I notice there is no Mr Gall mentioned. :|

As an aside, I have been trying to get a PH testing kit in the UK, and find that I can't buy them in pharmacies. Optimum PH level of the body's fluids & tissues is 7.4; the internal balance of your pH is really important. Avoid meat & dairy, and stuff sweetened with aspartame is a NO-NO! Alkalising the body fluids (raising the pH level) is one of the single most important health regeneration benefits available as disease-causing microforms (fungi, bacteria, virus etc.) can't survive in an alkaline environment. I would like a test kit so that I can use it weekly to see how I'm doing. I found some online here for instance.

Is it Mike who suffers from bad arthritis? You'll be interested in this then!
. They have 4 children but from the article, I gather they mustn't live at home. It's not specified.

Agree, honegar is the business. Any dowsing knowledge here folks, on what effect on dowsing your body's PH level has?
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Yes you are quite right, I did realise that later, An Ri Rua, but thought that no-one else would notice! :P
Harri
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Harri »

I hate splitting hairs really, but felt I had to say that vinegar is acid not alkaline, although it may have an alkalinizing effect on the body. Interesting to see it's being recommended again, my Mum was saying the other day how her Mother never really had anything wrong with her and always drank cider vinegar in the morning. Don't think she added honey, but I'm very impressed by Manuka honey, worked wonders on my husband's gammy toe nails, eughh - enough about that!
Harri
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.
(Einstein)
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

griff wrote:camlab is the supplier of the most accurate pH testers, both electronic and 3-pad litmus comparator types. I use these when initially reporting on new source groundwater supplies.
Do you mean these, Griff? Are they suitable for personal use - ie urine, saliva?
vinegar is acid not alkaline, although it may have an alkalinizing effect on the body.
Yes I know that, Harri; it does have the alkalising effect once consumed.
griff
Novice
Novice

Post by griff »

Hi Helen.
Yes. these are the strips that are the best for water testing but you have to have enough depth of liquid to immerse the three pads for 20 seconds.
for urine and saliva pH tests where smaller quantities can be applied directly onto test paper go to http://www.herbsgardenshealth.com. for more information and price.

Best wishes. griff. x
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Thanks, griff, appreciated.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

When I emailed herbsgardenhealth.com to ask how many strips there were in a packet, she replied saying "they're on a strip, it lasts for ages & ages"!! :P Very informative!
griff
Novice
Novice

Post by griff »

pH test papers are tear-off, on a roll Helen. http://www.herbsgardenshealth.com
yellow pack. :roll: 8)
kenny_dowser

Post by kenny_dowser »

This post on the waverley dowsers website and video will help undertsanding regarding the 'Vinegar' treatement

http://www.waverleydowsers.co.uk/dowsin ... tric-body/