Flagstaff Dowsing Conference, October 2021

Here you can post notices of any dowsing-related events.
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter

Flagstaff Dowsing Conference, October 2021

Post by Maggie » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:10 pm

This event is a replacement for the ASD SW Conference, which used to be held every other year in Flagstaff, AZ at the Little America Hotel. We used to attend and speak and teach at this event regularly.

Susan Spuhler is putting this event together, and in talking with her, we hear she is assuring us that it will be done very much like the old SW Conference, including location, etc. Apparently, she has managed to already get many dowsing luminaries to promise to speak, and she already has Gladys McCoy as the keynote speaker.

We are listed in a blurb on the home page as speaking, but that is incorrect. She asked us to speak, and we haven't been able to commit to it, because we are in the process of planning to move, and we have no clue where we will be in October of 2021, so we couldn't commit to presenting.

The SW Conference was always the best of any conferences we attended, and it was consistently a terrific event. If you are in the area or can plan to attend, this promises to be one of the best dowsing events in the US in 2021. (I know all events can be fun, but let's face it, we all have favorites and reasons for those preferences, and this one has always been our #1 favorite, so we recommend it highly.)

Here is a link to their website, which should grow over time: http://www.dowserssouthwest.com/

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Flagstaff Dowsing Conference, October 2021

Post by Grahame » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:28 pm

I'm scheduled to present at the Flagstaff conference too.

It's in my diary, but a lot can happen between now and then. Hoping to get back to the West Coast Conference next year, as soon as we know what's happening.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.