Forum section for comments and discussion about Grahame's dowsing podcasts
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

028 - Susan Collins

Post by Grahame »

An internet chat with Susan Collins, past President of the Canadian Society of Dowsers, who is one of the guest speakers at our Conference this year. Susan talks about her dowsing practice, tells us what she's going to be talking about at Conference, and we discuss differences in technique on both sides of the pond.

Featuring a guest promo intro from Austin Tichenor of the Reduced Shakespeare Company (I recorded one for their podcast #228 to plug the BSD and asked him to return the favour) :lol:

Click here for the podcast page, or search for it in iTunes.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
BryanR

Re: 028 - Susan Collins

Post by BryanR »

I decided to get caught up on the podcasts by listening to them while I'm working. I am so glad I did and I just wanted to send a quick thank you for this one in particular. It proved to be incredibly helpful. Thanks for doing them!
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: 028 - Susan Collins

Post by Grahame »

Thanks Bryan - glad you're enjoying them. Please also take the time to give it a review in iTunes if you can - help spread the word!
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.