When we pass over

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
Danielle McCarthy-Stewart

Re: When we pass over

Post by Danielle McCarthy-Stewart »

Thanks, Geoff.
I agree with what you say about your experience being what you expect it to be. I think the Tibetan system covers this, because the belief can be coloured by the circumstances of death, so that it is up to the individual soul to see through the illusion, and therefore to escape the consequences of that; ie; ending up in one of the lower hell dimensions, it must be a case of hoping you remember all this at the time and don't lose your nerve!
I have heard about a group soul for animals before; that is very comforting because "a problem shared is a problem halved" and also "safety in numbers"! There I go with the cliches.
Absolutely fascinating about the young boys attempting soul rescue work. Thank you for your insight on my behalf also, it tallies very well with your previous intuitions regarding my past existence, it seems like questions from many different directions all arriving at the same central point. I know a medium friend of mine once saw a small animal hiding in my energy field and I wondered if it were a pet or wild animal I had rescued, who had passed over and then attached itself to me. I didn't mind this at all and have told the animal it is welcome to stay (if it is there); after all, it can't be using up much energy. I once did a cleansing at the behest of my homeopath and only afterwards did I wonder if I had banished any animal passengers to float around in limbo; my instinct was to ask Padmasambhava to find any such animal and accompany it to its own version of Paradise.
I had a nightmare once, involving the theft of my son and my daughter's souls, in one go, by a demon (I think); when I woke up I was fully aware that I had been asleep and dreaming, however, I was certain that the content of the dream was actually true. For some reason, I was not overly concerned about my daughter's soul (perhaps her strength? She told me she was my mother in a former life and does kind of act like she is; she's 17 now). However, I was completely distraught about my son, who was around 9 at the time and is now 15. The next night, I petitioned Archangel Michael to help me get Xav's soul back and when I went to sleep, I fell into a dream, in which I was fighting using a sword, alongside a group of people and a man who I recognised afterwards as the Archangel; he had a bigger sword than the rest of us and I think it was a red cloak; I know it was the right colour for him anyway; Xav was being held by the group of people we were fighting and during the fight, the Archangel managed to get to him and pull him over to our side. When I woke up, I just thought "Blimey, I asked and he helped me save Xav; what a guy!) Not very reverent, I know, but sincere. It was the most incredible relief. After that, I gave Xav a copy of St.Michael's prayer and told him to ask the Archangel to protect him every night when he went to sleep, which he dutifully did. Obviously I never told Xav the reason why, but he was being bothered by nightmares and entities anyway and was glad of this comfort. I hope it's okay to mention this on the forum, it's a bit personal and I'm a bit wary of tempting fate, but I tried this another time more to check up on the welfare of a boy who had been murdered; more or less, asking him to visit his mum to tell her he was ok.I don't know the outcome of that and never felt I had contact with the boy, but I did get a sense of something positive about it. I don't have a method or perhaps am not consistent, I just go with what feels right. I notice that my son and daughter also get nocturnal visits from animals who have passed over and we often compare notes; if one of us gets a visit that's ok, we all share! Still waiting for one from my beloved horse who passed in June, am starting to think I may have to go looking for her; not sure entirely how to go about it, but I'll just make something up and see what happens. Anyway, I've rambled on long enough; time for a cup of tea!
(moderator deleted)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Thanks, Geoff.
I agree with what you say about your experience being what you expect it to be. I think the Tibetan system covers this, because the belief can be coloured by the circumstances of death, so that it is up to the individual soul to see through the illusion, and therefore to escape the consequences of that; ie; ending up in one of the lower hell dimensions, it must be a case of hoping you remember all this at the time and don't lose your nerve!

Hi Danielle,
Just a few comments – re above, I suspect those who forget, or who don’t know where to go, will find themselves wandering on the astral planes until someone rescues them.

I know a medium friend of mine once saw a small animal hiding in my energy field and I wondered if it were a pet or wild animal I had rescued, who had passed over and then attached itself to me. I didn't mind this at all and have told the animal it is welcome to stay (if it is there); after all, it can't be using up much energy.

I’m told that it was a baby otter you had rescued but not in this life.

I once did a cleansing at the behest of my homeopath and only afterwards did I wonder if I had banished any animal passengers to float around in limbo; my instinct was to ask Padmasambhava to find any such animal and accompany it to its own version of Paradise.

You did not banish any animals during that clearing.

I had a nightmare once, involving the theft of my son and my daughter's souls, in one go, by a demon (I think);

That is really nasty !

when I woke up I was fully aware that I had been asleep and dreaming, however, I was certain that the content of the dream was actually true.

Yes, it was. There is always a battle for souls going on between the Forces of Light and Dark.
I got involved in such a battle last week

For some reason, I was not overly concerned about my daughter's soul (perhaps her strength? She told me she was my mother in a former life and does kind of act like she is; she's 17 now).

I find that she was your mother in 14 past lives.

However, I was completely distraught about my son, who was around 9 at the time and is now 15.

I’m not surprised as he would have had difficulty in resisting at that age.

The next night, I petitioned Archangel Michael to help me get Xav's soul back and when I went to sleep, I fell into a dream, in which I was fighting using a sword, alongside a group of people and a man who I recognised afterwards as the Archangel; he had a bigger sword than the rest of us and I think it was a red cloak;

That’s him !
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Danielle McCarthy-Stewart

Post by Danielle McCarthy-Stewart »

Thanks Geoff! I am so happy about the baby otter; here's the amazing thing; Yvonne wasn't sure what sort of animal it was, but she said it sort of looks like an otter! You're good!
I am really delighted about China, I will tell her what you say. She told me she was my mother when she was two; she said she had two children, a girl who was me and a boy baby, who died. She told me my name was Katharinda, which intrigued me because it sounded like a made-up name. At that age, she didn't know anybody called Katharine, even, so it wasn't an obvious name to pick. I googled it anyway, and I found two references to the name; both in North America, one was Pennsylvania (a Puritan community I think, late 18th century) and the other I can't remember the state, but it was early 19th century. So it wasn't a made-up name! She also told me she had to become the mother when "Grandmother" died and became like Grandfather's wife. Not sure if it was the same life. She also told me that she used to be a boy called "Tom". Again, although a common name, we didn't know anyone by that name and it wasn't one she was familiar with, in any case all the little boys were called Thomas when she did meet them, Tom was a bit more old-fashioned. She gave me other details that I have forgotten now, but she was very insistent about it and never changed her story, I was careful not to lead. By the time she was 5 she had forgotten all about it and when I asked her about it some years later, she insisted she had never said any such thing. She accepts now that she did and is very comfortable with it; she has quite a lot of psychic experiences herself and is conversely very level-headed. Oddly, we all (myself, my husband, my son and all the animals) just naturally regard her as the head of the family, not us. It's not something that we think about, it's just always been that way and she also accepts this as natural. She is definitely the alpha. I feel safe when she's around; I still fuss and worry like any mother, but she just has this authority about her. We all seem to defer to her and accept her advice, without really thinking why. Once when my homeopath got a second opinion about Xav's voices from a good friend who was a medium, she commented that China was "holding everything together" and in some way sacrificing herself in order to protect us. She said this was a mission China had chosen and her purpose in the family, which was interesting because I hadn't related any of this to them.
(moderator deleted)
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hillary »

Recently, I came across a post on another site that discusses dimensions. I started to dowse these dimensions again
and revisited what I had written earlier about this topic here. It seems that I am being given new information which changes
what I have previously written. Dowsing now that there are 40 dimensions. I learned that one may be from a higher
dimension but upon passing drop down to a lower dimension. Being curious I dowsed some Gods and men to learn
in what dimension they are. You may find that your results are different then mine which makes this topic more interesting.
Here are some examples:

40th Dimension The Creator
Dimension 37 YHVH Buddha
Dimension 35 Archangels
Dimension 30 Hindu Gods Gandi Einstein
Dimension 25 Nostradamus
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Very interesting bit of research, there, Hilary. I have confirmed all that you have written except that Ghandi and Einstein are now in the 4th Dimension having come from the 30th, . However, those two souls will return to the 30th some time prior to their next incarnation.

You and I and the majority of Dowsers originated from and will return to the 6th Dimension.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hillary »

Once again Geoff, you have taught me something. It never dawned on me that one could pass and find themselves in a particular
dimension during the span they are there and then move on to a higher dimension. Dowsing that there are lessons for that soul to learn or relearn that 'lightens' the soul enabling them to return to their higher dimension.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi Hilary,

”Dowsing that there are lessons for that soul to learn or relearn that 'lightens' the soul enabling them to return to their higher dimension.”

Exactly so. Well done !

Geoff
Geoff

ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

simonwheeler wrote:
Arthurs: They normally go to their own funeral to see what all the relatives and friends thought of them
Why should they care?
Simon, I don't really know anything about this but experienced something. my next door neighbor died recently and I always sensed her as being present, not in any spirit form but more like her consciousness had remained accessible via my conciousness. on going to her funeral I sensed her to be present and throughout the event she passed through, I came to the conclusion it is us who are attached to the dead and in many cases we are unable to let go which may be holding them back. almost anchoring their conciousness to our own. with this in mind we could probably do some good, by just letting go...

best wishes

tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Sorry, I should have got back sooner to reply to Simon`s comments about `why they should care` made in July 2010.
But have been very busy in Spain where most of my work is now.
I feel that Tom has now answered with what I come up with except that when viewing the funeral party the deceased see the thought forms coming out of the heads of those at the funeral and on passing am told their memory returns in an instance to be able read these thoughts.
Recently my Father who died in 1968 came to me in Spirit with a group of earth relatives also in spirit to tell me joyously that he was able to let his soul go to a baby girl at the time of conception who was on the Isle of Angalsey. He at the same time was given a new soul from where new souls are developed.
A few years ago my Grandfather who died in 1930 also came to tell me the same news except his soul was going to a female in Cornwall.
Has anyone else had dowsing responses similar to this?