The creation of energy

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Re: The creation of energy

Post by ledgehammer »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote:(Tom) if thats what you find my friend then thats the key, its vital that we all find out way through this > I don't think its the same or should be the same for everybody, and my research is indicating as much.

(G) I think you are right about the fact that everyone can create his or her own energy. I believe that I mentioned (or should have mentioned) in the thread that Simon referred to (a Dowser’s DNA) that ones present metaphysical abilities depend, in the main, on what one learned, or were trained to do, in past incarnations

(T) The mind is infinite in potential, therefore I believe the mind is connected to something far greater something which is extremely hard to describe in words, it is this that I believe to be what is referred to as energy, and many folk refer to as god / spiritual experiences, even these words cannot describe what i mean !! .

(G) Uh-huh ! As I understand it, we can be connected, at will, with several kinds of Universal Energy
that can be used for both good and evil purposes using mental Intent. I have no idea at all of the source of these energies, only that they exist and I do take advantage of their existence pretty well every day of my life.
Geoff,

many thanks for your post, it has been too long and that is my shortcoming...

I am afraid that we are going to differ here...

I dont believe we create our own energy - I believe we are able to conduit energy from a place beyond out current understanding. I refer to this as behind the scenes, i also find this place (its not a place at all) to be behind the physical reality we see. I also accept that i am not ready to understand the behind the scenes, therefore I am here. Morality , good evil are our concepts, I get that behind the scenes there is no morality, just pure free flowing energy. I also believe that we must be able to let go of the physical as it is a temporary stage , and all temporary thought processes would be abandoned ( very hard to comprehend).

I say that Geoff, that energy when it comes through is of the same consistency,i.e it is pure, it is only us that put a spin on it, and change the energy itels by using our intent, so I get that there is good and bad energy out there, it was intended as so (wherther intentional or not)

I believe this reality is the only safe way we can see this force, and when we have learnt and are ready to move on, then we leave and join the behind the scenes...

best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

It is sufficient for me to be aware that these energies exist and that we humans are permitted to make use of them.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Just exploring ideas:

Rather than lightbulbs, what if we use the analogy of H2O to parallel energy?
As ice it is more solid matter; as water it is emotion; as steam it is the esoteric energies. Just as each stage overlaps (eg when ice is forming from water) energy also changes its nature....when feeling emotions we can have physical feelings (note dual meaning of "feeling")......
there is much more exploration to be done here, but maybe it gives a flavour? :roll:
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote:It is sufficient for me to be aware that these energies exist and that we humans are permitted to make use of them.
Geoff,

exactly and you understand these energies a lot more than me, I am simply trying to conveigh an overview based on my personal relationship to x. You have a seperate relationship with x as does everybody, except you have made use of this where many are not able to or simply are not interested. What you perceive to be relevant to me is important, as it benefits my understanding also, the fact that we do not agree is a very good thing, the most useless conversation I could have is with myself :-)!!

regards

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

simonwheeler wrote:Just exploring ideas:

Rather than lightbulbs, what if we use the analogy of H2O to parallel energy?
As ice it is more solid matter; as water it is emotion; as steam it is the esoteric energies. Just as each stage overlaps (eg when ice is forming from water) energy also changes its nature....when feeling emotions we can have physical feelings (note dual meaning of "feeling")......
there is much more exploration to be done here, but maybe it gives a flavour? :roll:
Simon, that makes a lot more sense...

i see us as in two forms, the heavenly (energy) and earth (the physical)...

In some circles the heavenly us is the 'spirit' or 'soul', now could this mean that we are existing somewhere else as well as here, if so then there is a connection between the two. Or alternatively the energy part is with us here, invisible.

so i pose some more questions:

do humans have a soul that exists outside of the current physical reality we can sense through basic senses, touch sight smell e.t.c?
potentially is this infinite?
if the physical part dies does the soul die?
can the soul die?
Is the physical reality temporary?
when the physical body reaches a level of understanding, can it negate the need for a physical reality for that individual
when this occurs is there a phenomena associated?
if so what is it?
Is energy infinite?
Is there an energy behind all living things?
can this energy be described as complete?
Is this energy unknown to science because we are not ready to understand it?
Is this energy unknown to us because its too obvious?
are we able to tap into this energy, to request its use somewhere in the physical world?
are there restrictions?
how so?
are there other life forms that we call energy?
are these life forms attempting to communicate with us?
why?
are we related to these life forms in a heavenly context
is all energy a form of life, as a whole?
as sections of the above?
can we receive these life forms?
can we perceive this energy?
Is the universe a life form, or can it be described as a sum
is the universe self aware?
is the universe infinite?

feel free to answer these, it may be a better idea to p.m, either myself, Simon or geoff, I would suggest myself as i already have some of the answers to these questions?

whats the consensus, if any?

best wishes

Tom
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(Tom)…. i see us as in two forms, the heavenly (energy) and earth (the physical)...

(G) Now doing some more dowsing……..That is confirmed.

(T) In some circles the heavenly us is the 'spirit' or 'soul', now could this mean that we are existing somewhere else as well as here,

(G) Yes, but in another dimension.

(T) if so then there is a connection between the two. Or alternatively the energy part is with us here, invisible.

(G) Yes, but we use the sane energy

…so i pose some more questions:

(T) do humans have a soul that exists outside of the current physical reality …I

(G) Yes, but ….

((T) we can sense through basic senses, touch sight smell e.t.c?…..

(G) No. We cannot sense in any way what we are or what we do with our alter ego. The same energy is used in both cases.

(T) …..potentially is this infinite?

(G) One’s soul is eternal;. The physical part may die but the soul lives on in the dimension the alter ego is in.

(T) can the soul die?

(G) No, although a soul can be destroted – the souls of several Nazis were.

(T) Is the physical reality temporary?

(G) For the period the soul incarnates in
the third dimension, yes.

(T) when the physical body reaches a level of understanding, can it negate the need for a physical reality for that individual

(G) It is possible but rarely happens.

(T)when this occurs is there a phenomena associated?
if so what is it?

(G) My source does not know the answer to those questions.

(T) Is energy infinite?

(G) what is your definition of “infinite” in this context ?

(T) Is there an energy behind all living things?

(G) I understand that it is usually called “Life Force”.

(T) can this energy be described as complete?

(G) Some may describe it as sucj

(T) Is this energy unknown to science

(G) Scientists do not believe that it exists.

(CC) (T) because we are not ready to understand it?

(G) That is down to individual belief

(T) Is this energy unknown to us because its too obvious?

G) which energy are you referring to now ? Life Force or some other energy ?

(T) are we able to tap into this energy, to request its use somewhere in the physical world?
(G) Again, which energy are you referring to now ? Life Force or some other energy ?

(G) I suggest that you dowse the answers to these next question, Tom. I have had enough for tonight.

Geoff
(H)

Are there restrictions?
how so?
why?

feel free to answer these, it may be a better idea to p.m, either myself, Simon or geoff, I would suggest myself as i already have some of the answers to these questions?

best wishes
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

I have been reading with interest what is being said and wondered if you would like to hear a little of my contact dowsing experiences which will relate to what is being discussed.
I am in constant contact with my spirit guide and being deviceless am able in most instances to obtain immediate replies.
Some time back my Fathers Father (who died in 1930) came round to say his goodbye`s as I had been in regular contact with him.
He said he was going to enter the life of a girl child in Cornwall - as in re-incarnation. That saddened me as I would be missing his company.
About 5 months ago my Father who died in 1968 also came to say his farewells as he also was to enter the life of a small child on the Isle of Anglesey - this also saddened me as he and many of the deceased family especially men used to join me round a bonfire I used to have at the bottom of my garden - not sure why they like bonfires or perhaps they liked to see me enjoying myself!.
Subsequently I was told that only the souls of both my Grandfather and Father were ripe for harvesting as it were and were to enter the life of a child at the time of conception. As soon as their souls left them they were to receive new souls from a kind of soul bank.
They needed approx 5 weeks to re-cuperate before being able to contact me again.
My dowsing says the universal energy being discussed is like the air we breath it is everywhere.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote:(Tom)…. i see us as in two forms, the heavenly (energy) and earth (the physical)...

(G) Now doing some more dowsing……..That is confirmed.

(T) In some circles the heavenly us is the 'spirit' or 'soul', now could this mean that we are existing somewhere else as well as here,

(G) Yes, but in another dimension.

(T) if so then there is a connection between the two. Or alternatively the energy part is with us here, invisible.

(G) Yes, but we use the sane energy

…so i pose some more questions:

(T) do humans have a soul that exists outside of the current physical reality …I

(G) Yes, but ….

((T) we can sense through basic senses, touch sight smell e.t.c?…..

(G) No. We cannot sense in any way what we are or what we do with our alter ego. The same energy is used in both cases.

(T) …..potentially is this infinite?

(G) One’s soul is eternal;. The physical part may die but the soul lives on in the dimension the alter ego is in.

(T) can the soul die?

(G) No, although a soul can be destroted – the souls of several Nazis were.

(T) Is the physical reality temporary?

(G) For the period the soul incarnates in
the third dimension, yes.

(T) when the physical body reaches a level of understanding, can it negate the need for a physical reality for that individual

(G) It is possible but rarely happens.

(T)when this occurs is there a phenomena associated?
if so what is it?

(G) My source does not know the answer to those questions.

(T) Is energy infinite?

(G) what is your definition of “infinite” in this context ?

(T) Is there an energy behind all living things?

(G) I understand that it is usually called “Life Force”.

(T) can this energy be described as complete?

(G) Some may describe it as sucj

(T) Is this energy unknown to science

(G) Scientists do not believe that it exists.

(CC) (T) because we are not ready to understand it?

(G) That is down to individual belief

(T) Is this energy unknown to us because its too obvious?

G) which energy are you referring to now ? Life Force or some other energy ?

(T) are we able to tap into this energy, to request its use somewhere in the physical world?
(G) Again, which energy are you referring to now ? Life Force or some other energy ?

(G) I suggest that you dowse the answers to these next question, Tom. I have had enough for tonight.

Geoff
(H)

Are there restrictions?
how so?
why?

best wishes
Geoff,

Thank you for your answers.

I find much of what you say to be the case, and in all honesty where we differ I probably have more to understand.

The biggest problem is this word energy / it has so many different definitions, now what I believe I have seen and know consistently that it is there, is hard to describe but its basically a series of blobs, free-flowing blobs, and these blobs kind of merge into one another, they change colour and shape : very much like a lava lamp. This no doubt has been triggered by a hallucinogenic experience in the past and I for a very long time have considered the possibility that I was in some way defective and what this was was in fact something isolated within my brain, an idea taken form as it were.

But at this stage of my life, when things seem to become so much clearer - this has not and i feel that these blobs, whatever they are are important - they almost want us to understand them, but we cannot understand them and if we were to see them in the form they are in it would be a very bad thing for the individual , i am not sure why exactly.

Some of my questions were to try and assertain (I have accepted that i am not mad, and there is something tangible i am receiving) what this could mean, and so far it is a specifically personal experience , or folk are worried to come forward for very obvious reasons.

Through my own channels of research I have come to a "probable" conclusion that these life forms are energy, constantly changing, as if pure potential (a really vivid thing to witness). These life forms seem to interact constantly , and i believe these life forms to be unaware, and i also believe that it being behind the scenes as it were these beings are what lies beneath our physical reality. There is also nothing to say that these are life forms at all without me looking at the as such, it may be that this is how i have come to understand, or it could be I have invented the whole thing up!!

So the energy is potential and there are gateways or conduits between the behind the scenes as it were, we being such gateways along with many other things, we are however, gateways that are self aware (eye), in this way we are almost the fundamental parts in a feedback system, though humanities self awareness potentially this energy can flow back into itself, this is why i call this energy infinite. Im not too keen on singularity and all that business, but we are essentially singularities between heaven and earth. Earth is finite, the energy that flows within it is infinite...

(the best available pic i could find)

now this is the concept as i understood it, because the field is in motion it is infinite - it has no fixed mass and is expanding into itself - i cant get my head around that concept, but that is what is being described.

I am talking about energy, and that i believe all energy exists within this reality or dimension as you call it, I tend to see it as that heaven and earth are one and the same, but the earth is the interface we have to interact with the energy. Now I believe that we are very young and probably the universe we are in is also young, as we develop the reality we are in will also develop, when we start to believe and start to understand potential then the reality we exist with in theory will become more self aware perhaps. I think the system that we have i.e heaven and earth is a fairly early one, hence the massive differences in what people believe.

throughout our past knowledge has been hidden retained about the past, one possibility (i am slightly sceptical here) is that until we have evolved to a point where there are less individuals, the power of the energy i am talking about is very dangerous, I am not sure on past events e.t.c but i suspect there was an incident, or series of incidents where in which things changed and the interface we have today is a direct result of a protection between us and the energy. In this way I guess you could call reality a safety net > an interesting way of viewing it.

I believe that we are expanding, and multiplying and that this makes our race weaker... there will come a time when the human race starts to develop in the opposite way, people will come together and consciousness will start to merge, and eventually you will have one very clever self aware life form instead of a whole race of people. How far we are from such a turning point I do not know.

with all of this in mind I am very aware that this could all be essentially made up, but still interesting to consider.

best wishes

Tom
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

arthur hamlin wrote:I have been reading with interest what is being said and wondered if you would like to hear a little of my contact dowsing experiences which will relate to what is being discussed.
I am in constant contact with my spirit guide and being deviceless am able in most instances to obtain immediate replies.
Some time back my Fathers Father (who died in 1930) came round to say his goodbye`s as I had been in regular contact with him.
He said he was going to enter the life of a girl child in Cornwall - as in re-incarnation. That saddened me as I would be missing his company.
About 5 months ago my Father who died in 1968 also came to say his farewells as he also was to enter the life of a small child on the Isle of Anglesey - this also saddened me as he and many of the deceased family especially men used to join me round a bonfire I used to have at the bottom of my garden - not sure why they like bonfires or perhaps they liked to see me enjoying myself!.
Subsequently I was told that only the souls of both my Grandfather and Father were ripe for harvesting as it were and were to enter the life of a child at the time of conception. As soon as their souls left them they were to receive new souls from a kind of soul bank.
They needed approx 5 weeks to re-cuperate before being able to contact me again.
My dowsing says the universal energy being discussed is like the air we breath it is everywhere.
Arthur,

always eager to hear !!

a very personal experience, Thankyou Arthur.

I witnessed a good friend pass through, she went after folks could let go of her at the funeral, and i believe the funeral is todays evolution from a process or rite that dates right back to the ancients. I hope he doesn't mind me mentioning but a fellow dowser who i admire, believes that many ancient sites were designed to literally place the soul inside a pregnant tribe member, thus preserving local knowledge, a very reasonable idea. Would have made sense with the Egyptians and some of their methods.

I believe in reincarnation, im just not sure how much we can retain i.e the soul is eternal how much awareness would it have of the whole process, by all account all of it but i just am struggling to get my brain round it, perhaps in the next life i will understand it more :-).

I have had communication with what I would call to be spirit guides, nowadays i find they are often new and give some calming advice, and there always seems to be different people who I could contact if i so desire - all have dedicated some time to helping others i guess.

so why do our eternal beings choose to live in this reality within a form of consciousness?

do we seek to learn, to understand?

what happens when we reach the end of this process, or is life for an eternal being non quantifiable unlike our limited lifespans here

if energy changes and moves on, then what happens to these souls eventually, do they change?

if we choose to come back as a person then why not as a form of conciseness, or something similar from behind the scenes as mentioned earlier.

interesting avenue...

best wishes

Tom
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(Arthur) “Subsequently I was told that only the souls of both my Grandfather and Father were ripe for harvesting as it were and were to enter the life of a child at the time of conception.
As soon as their souls left them they were to receive new souls from a kind of soul bank.”

I know a little about the Soul Bank you refer to and ill try to find the relevant file on my PC and post it when I have finished with this thread.
Geoff

simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

I'll also throw this into the mix. There are plenty of sites about these. Cayce is quite interesting too.

There's here.
And here.
Or even here.

Though - as is so often the case- you will find site authors have "borrowed" from one another, so repetition (plagiarism?) is not unusual

Simon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

"Scientists maintain that energy can neither be created not destroyed. Does that theory include mental energy when used for healing and other purposes, e.g. thought forms ?"

Going back to my orifinal question, let me now dowse some uses that one’s own mental energy can b e generated and applied to……

Dealing remotely and on site with….

Electromagnetic energy fields emanating from overhead and buried electric cables, power lines, TVs, PCs and Laptops, microwaves and mobile phones.

Energy emanating from geopathic stress, underground streams, graveyards and
plague pits,

Where appropriate, the healing of emotional and psychological problems. (Physical problems are more efficiently dealt with using channelled Universal Energy.)

Helping Nature rebalance itself .

Certain healing problems connected with the removal (destruction) of thought forms, curses and hexes

The above examples are just some of the uses that the creation of “self generated energy “ (not to be confused with one’s own life force energy that should never be used) by those who have the ability to do so.

Maybe you can add some more examples ?
Geoff

ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

simonwheeler wrote:I'll also throw this into the mix. There are plenty of sites about these. Cayce is quite interesting too.

There's here.
And here.
Or even here.

Though - as is so often the case- you will find site authors have "borrowed" from one another, so repetition (plagiarism?) is not unusual
Simon,

this is ace, many thanks!! :-)

Best

Tom
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote:"Scientists maintain that energy can neither be created not destroyed. Does that theory include mental energy when used for healing and other purposes, e.g. thought forms ?"

Going back to my orifinal question, let me now dowse some uses that one’s own mental energy can b e generated and applied to……

Dealing remotely and on site with….

Electromagnetic energy fields emanating from overhead and buried electric cables, power lines, TVs, PCs and Laptops, microwaves and mobile phones.

Energy emanating from geopathic stress, underground streams, graveyards and
plague pits,

Where appropriate, the healing of emotional and psychological problems. (Physical problems are more efficiently dealt with using channelled Universal Energy.)

Helping Nature rebalance itself .

Certain healing problems connected with the removal (destruction) of thought forms, curses and hexes

The above examples are just some of the uses that the creation of “self generated energy “ (not to be confused with one’s own life force energy that should never be used) by those who have the ability to do so.

Maybe you can add some more examples ?
Geoff,

could you dowse the following at all?:

(will understand if you have had enough)

> just a quick thought: I wonder if what you are describing is what i am describing, perhaps what you refer to as energy is perhaps something else

When you " create an energy form" where does this come from?

heres my understanding (I am open to possibilities, hence the continuation of this thread):

I can create a ball of energy, but that ball although I have given it the means to exist - I did not create it, I requested it by using my intent.

Now what you are referring to is perhaps the next stage of this, and rather than asking for it - perhaps the process is different, and this is something I have not come across yet?

So I think i'm getting you, there is universal energy (which we can pretty much agree upon), and we are able to conduit this energy, the energy which i refer to as infinite.

But you are talking about something else, a form of consciousness, intent, or personal energy. now I heard once that when healing you must be carefull not to deplete too much of your energy,

I think the barrier i have Geoff , is my perception of the universe as a whole, as a process of energy, and because i am fixated on seeing this as a process (almost from outside) I still see the energy that we create as being part of the overall energy in the universe, so i cannot say that this is being created as its part of the same thing.

I am trying to comprehend it...

when you perform these tasks , do you create the energy to be used or do you use some of your energy?

How do you know that you are creating the energy?

and is it possible that you are creating a template as it were and nature or whatever fills it with energy?

Best

tom
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Tom: I still see the energy that we create as being part of the overall energy in the universe
I dowsed this and, after a bit of confusion, have to write that I agree. The confusion is over the word "create"...my dowsing suggests we do not, can not, "create" energy- we use it, channel it, ride on the back of it, move it with intent...etc.
We may have power as individuals, and access to power beyond ourselves...or our Selves...but we are just not capable of creating energy. And, come to think of it...if we were, and many of us did, what would happen?

Simon