Real fairies? Decide for yourself, says lecturer

Esoteric discussions, spiritual ruminations, metaphysical mutterings etc.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

from the Telegraph...

A university lecturer claims to have photographed fairies in the Rossendale Valley in Lancashire
CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Re: Real fairies? Decide for yourself, says lecturer

Post by Helen-Healing »

They certainly do look like fairies!! :lol: Well...as the Victorians imagined them, anyway.
I'm a believer! I say YES to fairies! 8) I played with enough of them as a child in Scotland.

:mrgreen:
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

Fairies? What about Peris, Devs, Djins, Sylvans, Satyrs (sorry, Satyr), Fauns, Elves, Dwarfs (sorry, vertically challenged people, I'm quoting here), Trolls, Norns, Kobolds, Brownies, Nixies, Goblins, Pinkies, Banshees, Moss People and White Ladies? All Elementals according to Blavatsky.

Then there are Nature Spirits such as the Nymphs and Sylphs according to good old dowsing, and Devas of various grades. Clearly we have some research to do should we find ourselves with etheric vision.

Pass the Peyote, Pedro.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Heard fairies talking and calling at a crop circle site near Telford, AND heard fairy music at Husbands Bosworth on Fairy Hill there, again another crop circle site some years ago. 8) I believe things exist at other levels where these forces can come through, to those with open hearts and minds. It feels like a gift to me,a reward if you will to experience this.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Cannot dowse anything exciting around Rawtenstall where the chap lives, but thats not to say he never saw anything over the years.I think these things appear or come close to our existence at times when they wish, but you have to be open minded, its a two way thing.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Kits Cody site at the far west of that field is a special place when you dowse around the area, for me it has strong influence of what I believe fairy force is.I cannot put a finger on it whats there, but its there and is a warm place.You have to go with an open mind to understand and believe these things exist, or you just will not reach them and what they offer....Some years ago my friend Ray and me was looking at a field near the old A5 just north of The Wrekin a field where both 3 and 5 toed Dragons Feet crop circles had appeared in the field like it had walked across.(In JAPAN 5 toed Dragons Feet are thought of as Royal and nobody can gaze on them). Anyway we was looking and I was dowsing around when we both heard childrens laughter and shouts of excited young children like you hear in the school playground, but we was miles from any home or school or house,and the wind was slight at best.He asked me when we got close if I had heard that childrens noise, and I said I did, he replied I think it was fairies, WHICH i WAS ABOUT TO SAY....And some years ago when I was spending time at Husbands Bosworth I stood many nights below the hill there hoping to catch a crop circle forming, but I missed it when it came, and just a day afterwards I was recording in the formation just gone midnight running the video while I walked just outside the design.I heard and recorded music/noise of voices that I could not understand and music I have never before or since, but that video and recording was lost when a friend dumped the video when I could not collect it at Avebury Trusloe fast enough.
Migrant

Post by Migrant »

There is so much negativity in the world where the esoteric is concerned, so comments here cheer me up immensely.
For those of us who work on the principal that we create our own reality it makes sense that someone who believes fairies do not exist will never "see" one. They will then have difficulty with those who are open to the possibility, and probably react to defend their world view.
If we believe that we all inhabit the same reality, it would follow that there either are fairies or there are none.
If we don't -- there is no argument to be had.

Meanwhile I will continue with trying to to tune in to the esoteric content of my garden, and getting to know my trees.
Incidentally, for those like myself who are easily embarrassed, if you understand and make use of tree energy by "tree--hugging" I think you will find, as I do, that leaning your back against the tree in a nonchalant fashion is equally effective.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

"if you understand and make use of tree energy by "tree--hugging" I think you will find, as I do, that leaning your back against the tree in a nonchalant fashion is equally effective."
I've always thought tree-hugging borders on the disrespectful and intrusive. Leaning your back against is better; standing underneath its canopy or over its likely roots-spread should suffice. :)
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Migrant

Post by Migrant »

For myself, I think that, as with magnets, proximity is relative to the effect experienced Simon, no disrespect intended.
If you can exchange energy at a distance, so much the better.
Migrant

Post by Migrant »

PS. ... and of course it depends on how well you know the tree.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Im a tree hugger and proud of it,I find a good man hug does the trick, and I always feel better afterwards from day to day problems, its a form of release of stress.It might be the hug grounds you to the earth and this releases all tensions grounded in the trees roots,I never question why or how, it just works wonders for me.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

A number of places have reports of fairies, Hexham and when I watched Julia Bradbury walk the Isle Of Man around the BIG GIRL WATERFALL THE INFLUENCE/MAGIC of the place came across. If you Google Big Girl waterfalls the influence is a little above the Google marker on the map, its yet another warm place where fairies sing play and dance I truly believe.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yesterday I was looking at Tamlanes Well on my other forum,and close to the A708 a deep fault line ran from the ne which stopped very close to the road, and a group of short fur trees there.The fault line stopped right under the A708 and here a very strong fairy influence can be felt, no Ley lines just the deep fault line and this powerful fairy energy.On the Internet it speaks of Fairy influence along the A708 from Falkirk, and its true at least here, I j The site of the fairy influence is close to Philiphaugh, and I wonder if in the past things have been reported around here and this ancient well ?
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

I think you mean Selkirk, not Falkirk Mike!

I'm not familiar with the well in question, but it is a pretty magical area around there; lots of fairy connections and tales of Merlin of course.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Oh I stand corrected Grahame,not ever been over the border so I dont really know the difference,but I would love to visit Loch Ness before my toes curl over,I visit the cam over the loch all the time, hoping to catch Nessy.Another place is the Palace Of Scone in Scotland, much more there than meets the eye, and things hidden from the past when the British raided the Palace, say no more for now..