Portals in Spain.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Portals in Spain.

Post by mike » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:26 pm

In the last year really I have looked at Earth Forces in a different way, as they seemed to offer different things, with your normal Leys found at every ancient site much more the most common.The new force I have looked for is something else, and it offers a place where at times visions from the past like WW2 Bombers are seen flying at very low heights across country, which in the past had airfields and active bomber flights taking off every day to bomb Germany.And the likes of Skinwalkers Ranch in the US along with the Bradshaw Ranch where weird animals and ufos and alien types have been seen from time to time.Not forgetting the Philadelphia Naval Dockyard where USS Eldridge disappeared and reappeared after warping to Norfolk Virginia Dockyard, and both places having this portal link between them, with the Philadelphia Dockyard having the powerful active spot in the river there in my opinion still today....Anyway with this history in mind I have looked at places where in the past weird things have been reported like Mothman and Jumping Jack have been seen and reports made, and more of that later....At the moment I have found two places near Andalucia in Spain where these powerful places exist, while looking for something which might attract passing ufos, and it just might be some sort of link to them buzzing about there ? Anyway to the east of Andalucia is Jarata a small village there ,and just below in the fields a mile away is a spot where both a fault line and a water line and two of these special earth forces lines cross in a large V shape, very unlike other natural forces on the planet where they have directional force and continue to run across the countryside/planet...And just for good measure just to the west of Andalucia is Santaella, and to the west still a short distance is another of these special places where the V shape energy structure is very strong and active, where the side road from the CO 9021 on its east side goes across the fields and bridge over the railway to the fields the other side of the track.Both these sites have powerful portals and places where all sorts of things can happen, we need local advice and perhaps people happy to watch and report back from either position....These portal sites can be anywhere I believe, linked to history perhaps or sites waiting to be found today.

Migrant

Re: Portals in Spain.

Post by Migrant » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:23 pm

Hello Mike, I've had a look for dowsers here, in Spanish it's divinas, or radiestesia, but I've drawn a blank in Andalucia as far as societies ((sociedades) are concerned.
It would be interesting to see if the portals had any effect on the local flora or fauna, which would make identifying them easier.
If there's anything in the Lanjaron/Orgiva area I'd definitely have a look.

There are videos on Youtube of UFOs over Malaga just like the one I saw over the Sierra Lujar. There are two American military bases west of Malaga which may attract interstellar attention.

Now you've seen the YouTube video of my place, you'll understand why I'm tempted to name it Slipten Fell !

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:39 pm

Hi Migrant yes it might suit goats, or a alien with short legs....The Lanjaron area in my opinion is a quiet place with little in the way of Leys or fault lines or anything else, no wonder you are out drinking every night mate,its alien alley where I live in Bedworth, they buzz my home every day when the clouds are clear and the blue shows through. 8-) Just looked at the reports of the St Augustin Plain ufo crash site on Filers Files on his web site, the I bar shows the influence of the greys craft of Ruby, Diamond, and Mica,and the reports show the metals are not of this planet at that time.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:55 pm

Looking at a Portal in Guernsey I have found the big V of energy does differ from site to site, this has to mean each could offer a different influence perhaps, I need to compare all the places I have found to plot some sort of idea which does what ?? The Bradshaw Ranch and the Skinwalkers Ranch both offer the same sort of weird alien animals and stuff, so they might set the standard to what happens at these sites ? The common factor is the energy force is short and does not run for great distances like Leys do, so thats a start anyway, and they disappear at the circle/oval where they meet, and both forces come from the north/West and North/east...So far I have WW2 Bombers/aircraft seen at some sites, ghosts and things,and aliens and weird animals, thats enough to start with, not my kettle of fish but someone has to make the first move right.