Black Water Lines in Sweden.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Black Water Lines in Sweden.

Post by mike » Mon May 13, 2019 12:52 pm

I watched the International Speedway meeting on TV from Manchester and saw Greg Hancock was missing from the US team, while he is old for speedway he takes some beating still.Anyway the reason he never rode was his wife is ill with cancer in Sweden.Looking where he lives at Norrtalje and Hallstavik I dowsed any number of Black Water Lines close to those towns.They seemed to form running north to south about every 834 to 842 yards across the top of Sweden, which as they move south would cross Germany and France and Spain and South Africa, so these lines needed removing quick.Where these BWLINES run they cause free radicals to rise which affects our immune system if you sleep or live above them, even in high rise flats,see Alf Riggs on the Internet/ noxious lines. Anyway I used to have to clear them years ago in a manual way visiting each area to clear them, but I work a much faster way now from Google Earth which means I can work anywhere on the planet in moments, once I am aware a problem exists.I cleared Wishaw near Birmingham about 2002 and other sites around Coventry where people were getting cancer in very high numbers, with Wishaw having two paths over a kilometer wide from the south to north and west to east passing there, it was hard going then....Today I notice two places in Scotland again have these BWLines, and I will clear them when I have a moment, Sweden is clear when I checked again today so thats sorted for a while.The A9 road in Scotland some time ago had 143 deaths from unexplained road crashes, and I found where this happened was where BWLines crossed east to west,so I cleared those asap.Local to me a number of Road Black Spots were active before I cleared them, with Market Bosworth being the worst site where five local lads died close to Christmas some years ago now, that really was terrible .Its a thing where you have to return and rework from time to time, the lines grow over time spreading out in lines like railway tracks across the country, I rework the UK often, and places where my family live today, but any father would.

mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Black Water Lines in Sweden.

Post by mike » Tue May 14, 2019 8:20 pm

When I picked up the Black Water Lines in Sweden I had a quick look at Scotland and saw 3 BWLines cross there at Carnoustie and Longhaven and in the Isles at Copinsay with all the lines running from east to west.When I traced these they all pass through South America coming from Africa, so these latitude lines wrap around the planet dropping lower every so many miles ? Its something I first became aware when I dowsed Roman Reigns home in Florida and cleared those paths coming from the east.As far as I know the BWLines from the north remain straight, this I will have to confirm when I can, perhaps they move either way left to right, I dont really know yet, Im learning something new every day dowsing, and here is me 80 years old almost.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sat May 18, 2019 12:55 pm

I need today to check the UK and Ireland again for any new Black Water Lines, I leave it for about every 6 months then look again, and its never ending really, they regrow like weeds in the garden.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sat May 18, 2019 1:07 pm

New Black Water Line coming in north Norfolk near Wells On Sea, this was coming from the Artic Circle and the odd one I missed close to Sweden, its removed now so the UK and Ireland are safe for a while, all good again.Takes a moment and costs nothing,all sorted.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Mon May 20, 2019 5:07 pm

Clearing Black Water Lines were at one time for me around 2000 a case of having to visit every place where they were active and causing problems,The one site west of Avebury down the A3 was over a kilometer wide running south to north, and I cleared it the wrong side of the A3 on the north side.Another site at Wishaw near Birmingham had two paths over a kilometer wide, that took some time clearing as well.At the bridge over the A38 I had permission off the farmer to walk around his field clearing,but I did get a shock when I was about five hundred yards from the road alongside the A38.I walked along the hedge placing galvanized staples in the ground every nine feet, when I heard a deep throated growl, talk about Barry White, this was something I never wanted near me, had to be a wild Jaguar.I was close to the fence with yellow gorse just the other side, I thought if it attacks it will come over the short fence, so I backed away just enough to leave a gap between us.All I could think was just be normal and make normal sounds, so I hummed out loud God Save Our Queen, no joke,and backed away slow and easy, come to think of it I never returned to finish that path of BWLines...Now I use another method involving the help of higher forces where I can work direct from Google Earth and the laptop screen,I never ask for money and I just clear the planet every now and then, and it works.It takes a moment and costs nothing so why not,these lines reduce peoples immunity where they sleep over them or spend a lot of time sitting over them, the lines cause free radicals to rise which affects the immune system, better they are not active and causing illness.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:18 pm

Watched the story on TV of the A1 road and its problems with traffic, but I was moved to use this A1 to look along its length for Black Water Lines which may have grown up since the last clearing.Takes just a moment and can help unknown numbers of people if you find BWLines, these lines are directional so clear the south end and it stops there at that exact position, going no further.And if you find the position where it enters the country, its removed along its entire length, job done, thats the best way to work, clear the lot.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:55 pm

People have said I dont have the right to remove Black Water Lines, I should leave them, but if they cause cancer and other illness then why not.If you live in a high rise flat many floors up from ground level you still have little protection as the forces rise direct up from ground level to great heights.I know I could dowse genuine crop circle energies from 1500 feet up flying over Wiltshire with Busty Taylor, so I imagine the BWLines are no different and can go very high from ground level.....In all of this I never did dowse Leys or BWLines while underground, so do they operate deep down, I know fault lines affect caves and such places, since you can dowse the pictures taken hundreds of feet down and feel/dowse the influence still.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:03 pm

Worked all around the UK and Ireland today looking for Black Water Lines, and they are all quiet, so thats a blessing.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:31 am

I will work the US and CANADA today if I get the chance, saw a report where a small child died of cancer there, it might be the Black Water Lines again,I need to keep on top of the lines when they get too large to cause problems for folk.Its what I do.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:25 pm

I am drained now, but I have cleared the US and Canada of Black Water Lines with 7 east to west and 3 north to south passing through.This has cleared South America as well tonight, its early so I will check out New Zealand and Australia after a break.