UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:33 pm

Clear sky for a good part of the day today, I took loads of pictures but just the odd small ufo passing over, numbers should increase when the Sun comes closer and the Summer months I hope, its the way things have gone in the past years.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:06 pm

Good clear sky today so I took at least 70 pictures at all heights and angles, but no alien craft large of small in any of them today, very quiet.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:29 pm

Sunday the sky was clear and some small ufos about later in the day, and I did get a picture of a new craft that looked a little like a large helicopter.But the front was more saucer shaped than bulb like, and the tail rotor was large with a high fin like those big aircraft we fly.The big craft was high over the Coundon area of Coventry I would say from my position in Bedworth, and I got the same craft in 3 pictures, so it never moved fast for those ten minutes.It looked to face east with the tail section and big engine at the back, Im sure it was one of those craft like the greys flew, with that huge white glow at the back which hurt your eyes to look at on the picture even ?? This huge engine cowl was sometimes pink as well, again it hurt your eyes to gaze at it for long, you could get these white or pink round lights high in the sky, as they went back to space straight up !! Further to this I believe this type of craft can eject its engine if it goes critical,leaving the main body safe,that is if it can avoid any blast ? Thats the immediate thought I had when I saw its picture ??