UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Took more pictures but nothing in them for a couple of days, its been a very quiet period alien watching, nothing large or small for a while.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:43 pm

I have had a really heavy chest cold and not been doing much at all in the last few weeks,I have no energy and my head has not been in a good place at all,somewhere between drunk and light sleeping, that medicine sure knocks you out. :lol:

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:34 pm

Today the clouds cleared later in the day and I drove over Corley Rocks to take some pictures, and I got two high cylinders passing over, and a small silver craft holding steady right where the Ley runs through the field near the woods.Im feeling better enough to venture out a little today, so I hope this keeps up,not been out and about for weeks. 8)

TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:19 am

Mike, happy to know you are out and about.
How you are feeling? Hope you are much better!
Do you find that the Crafts / Cylinders are found closer to Ley Lines? It would just make sense.
Also, this may be a silly question, but do the sightings occur more during a strong solar storm? I read one is going to hit the Earth in the next day or so and wondered what effect it has on them?
Thank you..and take care.
Nancy
Nancy

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:30 pm

Hi Nancy yes Im feeling a little better thanks, I hate sitting around at home but I never had much say in that, too tired to do anything or drive out far.I do find the smaller silver craft do seem to be interested with Ley forces, any ancient site across the UK is a good place to take pictures looking for alien craft, as it has any number of Ley Lines passing there normally at stone circles right at the centre....In the US many mountains have these forces close to the tops of the mountains, so its a place to take lots of pictures when you visit in case they are about, the native people would have been aware of this fact from ancient times.....I am not sure if our alien friends do get active at times of solar flares/storms Nancy, I would say run for the hills and hide, but they may have found a way to harness this energy, and use it to travel great distances in space as fuel for their space ships, it sounds a good way to use free energy.If you think this huge Universe has many Suns all burning energy and producing solar storms, why not hop from one Sun to another using this free energy in every corner of the Universe, it beats paying at the petrol station !!! :lol: Very sorry to hear Stephan Hawkins has died, he did so much work to learn more of black holes and all manner of space research, he will be missed.

TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Mike, thanks for the giggles....okay...I just had a flash pop in my head. The image of George Jetson in his Space Car hopping from one Universe to the other chasing his dog, Astro! He is riding the WAVE!
That makes sense about the Ley Lines being a beacon of Energy for those UP THERE!
Ha, ha...I work with technology all day and when I hear about Solar Flares...I make sure I do my back ups....you just never know when a 'glitch' will happen.
Agree, it was sad news...he was one of a kind. Medically, he should have NEVER lived that long! But he did and continued his brilliant thinking up to the end. They will study his works forever.
Wish you continued good health.
Nancy

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:31 pm

Mixed conditions today over Coventry, rain Sun and cloudy at times so I took pictures when the cloud cover cleared a little.Out of 60 to 100 pictures I got only two small silver craft in two pictures, nothing large passing over,yet another quiet day...If you dowse above you at any time during the day you can dowse energy at a certain level, and when a plane passes overhead this level is scattered, and does not return till that plane has passed.Its possible to dowse even without looking if a plane is close or coming over the horizon, as the normal level only gets disturbed when something passes over.I have not tried this when the aliens are about and I have already got some pictures of them minutes before, I think this would prove interesting to see what happens.With things so quiet at the moment I dont think its worth trying, you need a time when you can know they are active around you, to compare whats changed....I dont know if this normal energy level is from the direct Sun, or coming from the entire Universe all around along with perhaps solar energy from our Sun.Its something to try when conditions are right and the critters are buzzing over the bungalow garden, I would love to know if their craft disturb this natural energy thats always there, but saying that I havent tried dowsing this force after dark yet ? The size of these small alien silver craft and the speed they go makes you wonder whats driving them, blink and they are gone in a part second, both anti inertia and anti gravity has to be involved at the very least, to allow these craft to turn on a penny, and start and stop at will....I dont dowse/feel the small alien craft are manned, I believe they are robotic, but then when as many as 200 are all above you and dropping out of the sky how do they avoid hitting each other ?? They must have alien transponders to know where each and every craft is in relation to the others, and then the question is who controls each craft, are they all watching each other, or does another craft/mother ship move them under its control, now that would be some video game one flight control over 200 small FAST alien ships feet apart in the sky.....Yet another question, with all the knowledge and ability to fly between planets, WHY on cloudy days do the aliens stay away till the sky clears overhead most days,I feel their radar gets blocked or scattered perhaps by the rain/damp in those clouds, its possible where they live rain clouds dont exist, and so their radar cannot handle our weather ? The greys were the same as this new alien race here, they often NEVER flew in cloudy weather from my pictures over the years I have taken, yet when the sky clears out they come, so its affected radar, OR they use solar power or both.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:38 pm

Very cloudy again today, so I never bothered to take any pictures around Coventry, they just dont fly in cloudy weather those aliens, perhaps I should dowse/ask why ?

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Where do I begin, so many things have happened since we got shut down, its quiet for the last month or so over Bedworth and Coventry alien wise, yes the odd cylinder is still about very high up,but the small remotes are thin on the ground now.I have had some really good pictures over the last few months of close up craft, with these very white short exhaust plumes out the back or side, sometimes both above and below at the same time.The white light is SO bright like the plasma from the Sun when you look during an eclipse at the edge of the Sun as the Moon goes past....One picture I took a few months back during that really nice weather we had here, had colours of the rainbow out the back, I cannot remember the colours but they repeated four times out the back in segments, I shall have to find the picture out again....Its good to be back folks,like Christmas has come early.
Last edited by mike on Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:24 pm

Hi, MIKE!!! So glad the Forum is BACK up. I missed ya and the Forum!
Hope you are well and things have been good for you since we last chatted oh so long ago.
Grahame said he would get it back up...
Looking forward to reading your posts and continually to learn.
Take care,
Your Friend...in Arizona!
Nancy
Nancy

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:26 pm

Thanks Nancy Im glad to be in the saddle again,I have missed calling here from time to time,and chats to friends.....Looking at the Bradshaw Ranch near Sedona where so much has been reported down the years there, anything from aliens to Bigfoot and weird unknown animals.The Government bought the ranch a while ago to keep things quiet and keep what ever is happening there under cover and away from public eyes...Two places have this unique signature of energy lines forming a hot spot like a Sacred Site out in the desert, the energy is special and its something which in the UK gets reports of WW2 Bombers flying at zero feet down the valleys near Ladybower Reservoir, and Derwint Water/Reservoir.Things from the distant past from time to time appear at these sites and are reported by the public who just cannot believe their eyes what they seeing, sometimes those huge four engined planes are silent passing over people,just yards away.I believe like the Bradshaw Ranch and the Skin Walkers Ranch/Bigalow in the US these forces/energy promote a vortex and portal to other times, which now and then allows things through when the energy becomes saturated...The Bradshaw Ranch has two places one close to Loy Butte Road and the other further north east of there a short distance away, I hope the Government have cameras there recording day and night all what goes on, its the only way to learn more and get some idea what they are dealing with...To ordinary people its way over their heads, but its happening right now, and we should probe and research these things to better understand whats happening.....Philadelphia Experiment/Naval Dockyard has these forces right in the river/powerful energy spot, and to a lesser extent the Virgina Naval Dockyard as well, the link between the two places I believe, enough said.
Last edited by mike on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TN FireWalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by TN FireWalker » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Hi, Mike! SO AGREE with you about the Ranch.
I hope all is well with you and keep up the great work of keeping us informed.
:)
Nancy

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:42 pm

I took some pictures today when the sky cleared a little, and in one of the pictures was this alien twin engined craft with pink exhaust high above Bedworth, and years ago I saw this pink exhaust when the greys was here ?And when I dowsed this craft it does show mica and diamond and ruby influence like all the greys craft show, the new aliens here I find hard to know what they are made of, since I dont have anything yet which offers a match however small ? Its not been a good couple of weeks with just the odd craft both large and small around, today was better with two large high cyclinders and a few small robotic craft buzzing about..On Sept 15 at 15.05 I got a picture of a new large craft which really dont look at all like a space ship, its more like the head of a flower, but I havent seen it since.Its if you imagine three thin petals rounded at the far end coming from a small centre body on a clockface at 12/4/8 oclock, with three more thin round stems at 9/3/6 oclock.It looked very white high up, but I dowsed it upright and looking about passing over at the time,it was manned with an alien lifeforce, but dont ask yet where it came from.Hope the cloud cover is thin or gone tomorrow, then I may get some more good pictures, Im thinking of getting a Panasonic LX 15 camera, instead of using the Samsung s7 camera phone, this would offer much more detailed pictures, and I have saved up enough to get it now :D

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:14 pm

Must have taken 80 to 120 pictures today and not much about, just one large cylinder high up in the afternoon and thats it...I had a double look at that alien craft I saw the other month with all those arms poking out, and I believe its some sort of transmitter or receiver craft, either recording our TV and Radio transmissions,or sending pictures home of planet Earth perhaps.The long arms I believe to be some sort of aeriels for sending and receiving in the design shape of how they are positioned on the craft, with them drawn backwards in flight and moved forward to transmitt signals while stationary or at slow speed.I only got one picture of that craft so it never stayed around for long,perhaps it just dropped lower for a moment long enough to gather any TV or Radio or email signals coming from all of us here ??

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:47 pm

Yesterday Sunday what a contrast to Saturday, during the afternoon I did notice an increase in the alien craft passing overhead at Bedworth, to a point where I counted 15 large cylinders close to the Sun in one picture/frame.And the number of small robotic craft increased over the early weeks numbers,it just seemed that they had all come out to play that afternoon...Today its back to normal again, very little about and next to no large craft overhead, but its that sort of situation where you take pictures in the hope of getting something, and it works now and then, but you must have clear sky, they dont fly often in cloudy weather those aliens.....Meant to add this on here, in one of the pictures yesterday I got a picture of the thin long gunship which always moves low with any cylinder when it does come low over the town.This ship/craft is very thin profile with this weird thing where when it it moves it has two engines which are close to the leading edge of the craft and exhaust gases go from the middle front both left and right,with a higher thin control above the main deck.Its a craft you dont mess with, dowsing it you know its different from the others, its job is not research but plain and simple destroy anything which offers a danger.It has three modules at the middle front which I believe is the fire power,and this control cabin just above the leading edge, it can fire bursts or single shots or wide paths of destruction from either of the three modules at the front leading edge, or all three at the same time.