UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:24 pm

Had to spend some time looking and dowsing the gun ship I got another picture of last Sunday, the fact its engine/motion happens at the front leading edge of the craft made me look and do a double take.This long thin craft which looks twice the length of a cylinder which I believe to be some 1400 yards long uses an energy/force which does not push it forward, BUT sucks it forward, like it drops in the space in front of it somehow.AND it takes just 3 hours to go to the Moon from here, thats at least 81000 miles per hour in my book.Okay its just my opinion, but the numbers come from somewhere and I believe what comes through....I imagine any spacecraft to be the cylinder shape and design, as the front which would be shielded from any debris or radiation would protect the crew behind, but this long thin alien craft goes against that design being long and thin....Today its been okay for small craft which seemed to be moving about high but in better numbers, I never really got many clear sky pictures to look for cylinders, so perhaps tomorrow might bring something special.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:13 pm

Not able to spend much time taking pictures, but in the ones I managed to get was a cylinder high up to the east of me, and just a couple of small craft buzzing about....Interesting Wed night the Police Helicopter was right over my bungalow for at least ten minutes back and forth, and the minute it left the watering can in my garden blew down the path, SOMETHING blew it there, and the wind was very light at the time ?? And last night I was asleep but only just, and a dark shadow passed my eyes, I sleep with the curtains part opened so the light shines in, and something passed between my bedroom wall and the window, spooky Moulder.

Migrant
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Migrant » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:19 am

I was having lunch yesterday, enjoying the sun on the terrace of my 'local' and gazing south at the Sierra Lujar, the only range of mountains between me and the coast. A large cloud covered the mountain tops, and in it, travelling west to east, was a bright ball of light.
It moved a bit too quickly for an aircraft, yet its course seemed not entirely straight. Although I saw it for a mere two or three seconds there was a hint of the non-linear in its flight.
I understand that nearby Portugal has enough UFO activity for it to be commonly accepted, but I've not heard the subject aired here in Andalucia.
I shall however be paying even more attention to the sky in future.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:53 pm

Hi Migrant,
Something to try is when your eating and drinking or better still just after, get your mobile phone and just take pictures of the sky above you, not direct in the face of the Sun but all around.Then look at your pictures in detail to look for those ufos which are cloaked to human eyes, but not the CCD device in any mobile camera phone.You will see if your lucky these small silver round craft with the large wrap around black windows which I believe are solar devices to produce power, anyone can do this its not very hard, but only try it on nice clear days when the Sun is out....Good hunting Migrant,and lets know know how you do, big cylinders fly high and look like our planes, but they have no wings and dowse much different if you dowse mate.

Migrant
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Migrant » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:37 pm

Hi Mike,
That's an interesting tip, thank you. I hope it also applies to digital cameras, since I chucked my Iphone in the bin a while back (too nosey by half).
Cloudless skies are the norm here, I have a distant view of the Med, and yesterday was so clear I could see the blue quite distinctly.
I was lucky enough to see a big cylinder as a kid, luckier still that the rest of the school saw it too ... so I've always consciously lived in an inhabited universe.
I'd be out on the balcony now, fastening my camera to my telescope's tripod, were it not cloudy and pouring with rain.
Ah well --- the avocados will be plumping up nicely.
I'll keep you in the picture -- cheers.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:52 pm

Cloudy today in Coventry, but last night was interesting, the alarm went off about 02.00 with no idea what caused it to do so, I wonder if something is wandering about in the wee small hours here.I looked outside in the garden and Sirius was low in the se across Coventry with other stars very bright, but no critters in sight.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:31 pm

At 11.37 today in Sainsburys car park I got a picture of a new small piloted craft that looks like a helicopter without the top rotor, it had a black bubble cockpit and two poles out the front one each side of the cockpit,which I dowsed to be weapons.At the back was each side small slats that looked like those on a F18 fighter, not the high upright tailplane, but the two small side ones.And then at the back was something like a big whisk you make a shake with honest in the kitchen, it looked in two parts from the middle outwards, but I just wonder if this is some form of slow power/atmosphere in the air like a prop aircraft we use ?? It dowses this new alien race here, and was without doubt not a drone of some kind, and it had a pilot when I dowsed it, some lifeform inside.Two large cylinders were high up, but little else today from my pictures,the small craft made my day and the pictures were clear and Im chuffed really.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:19 pm

Yesterday A few high small alien craft about, all high like a new research group are here researching our planet, they fly high at first, and get lower when they dont get shot at, thats my thoughts, as this happens every month or so.Every pictures tells a story, okay Im no engineer but the design and shape of some of these craft do have you thinking they dont suffer from air resistance as they have all manner of things sticking out the craft.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:52 pm

SO interesting I checked the helicopter picture I took near Sainsburys a week ago, and in the glass black pod I can see a head sticking up, just the shape of something in the driving seat position, I will try and dowse this focus for more details, its something I never saw the first time, I just feel it might help me understand these new aliens better.....Come back if anything comes through.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:28 pm

Looking at the picture of the helicopter type alien craft and the face I believe to be the black bubble cockpit I dowse the area of the Universe where the little chap comes from is the Virgo Zodiac, and the planet Procyon close to Orions Belt from the pictures I can find.I use the picture of the craft and the face I believe I can see to find where he lives and comes from, thats how I got to Procyon.Its the 7th brightest star in the heavens, so Im not sure how hot the place is,and if life can grow in those conditions, but its what I dowse today, it might be bright because of its geological make up of rocks ? Or in the past its his or her home planet before they were forced to move, thats always possible.Any alien race could be thousands of years ahead of us in time and history, so they might have been forced to move and been able in limited numbers when conditions got bad, who knows.Its interesting anyway,the Universe is full of life to me in all sorts of ways when you dowse about, the planets might be light years away, but as long as its in the habitable zone then its possible.I write what I dowse and find,only time will tell if Im right. :roll:

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Nothing showing today in my pictures I took during the day when the sky was clear, just a single high cylinder over Bedworth.In one of my pictures from last week was a new craft, it was a diamond shape with two large cylinder shape engines each side which at the time of the picture was pointing downwards, so I imagine the craft was about to return to space ? With so many different alien craft about the numbers of aliens here must be pretty high to have all these craft around, as you dont take every craft you have on the first journey to a new planet, do you ? Today a report from two pilots of ufos just west of Ireland moving very fast past them when they were over the Atlantic, its here the island of Hi Brasil was first found and then lost,and if you dowse you can pick up something with the alien influence off the west coast even today.The question really is was the island a huge ufo, it was claimed to be circular with a semi circular sea inside which to me sounds like a fat saucer, and the control tower in the centre the higher ground ?? Dowsing the old guard the greys the crafts influence was diamond and mica and ruby when you got pictures of them, today this new alien race has different influences which are unlike the greys, and its hard to know what those influences are.I think because I have not encounted them before I cannot match any influence of theirs to something I know of.Yet this new alien race has links to the planet in Virgo of Procyon, from the helicopter picture,so perhaps I have an influence already but not very aware of it.And I know two planets in the Orions Arm have life, thats us and someone else to dowsing,not that any answer will be coming soon, unless the aliens land and talk to us.But be interesting if other dowsers pick up anything they would would like to share here, cannot be just me who sees them overhead almost every day in pictures.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:48 pm

Very quiet today even with the clear sky, just the odd high small craft,I have taken a lot of pictures, but nothing about today ?

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Something I have been meaning to post for a while, I took pictures which showed a fat saucer some time ago, but it had something that never looked right.If you can imagine a huge fat saucer, this one had something like a long thin wing out of the bottom of the craft pointed at its end.This design in space is fine as the craft can float about at will, but HOW do you land something like that with this long wing poking out underneath, how does it ever land on firm ground ? This design can only be some sort of space station craft, that will forever be floating in space and never required to land anywhere, and the long wing out the bottom, some sort of remote or fighter craft launch arm where they can arrive and leave direct ? Really we can only record each of these alien craft and try and use the details to form opinions, they do explain sometimes what can be achieved in space flight, how it might/could work, perhaps for us in the future maybe.For me the big cylinders do look the business, they could travel long distances and carry anything, all hidden behind a round thick protected cone at the front, sometimes single cyclinders, and sometimes up to two of them linked side by side in flight.Some can be seen with pink engine exhaust, and others with this white light that hurts the eyes to look at even from great distances above us on the edge of space.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:49 pm

Another quiet day at the office, took a few pictures but it was cloudy all day today, not much chance of the aliens flying, they dont like cloud cover.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:21 pm

Very quiet again today nothing in my pictures, but I have bought a new camera now, only thing is you have to be a PHD to work the camera, and that Im NOT believe me.I keep taking pictures when ever the clouds clear and the odd high small craft are about, and today I got pictures of a high cylinder passing over fast.Im hoping this new camera will get better detail, but to be honest I dont think you can beat my Samsung S7, only time will tell, no plug you understand for Samsung. :D