UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:25 pm

So quiet in the last two weeks, nothing really about even when its been a clear day here in Bedworth, the alien craft just dont seem to be around at the moment.I must have taken about 150 pictures with just the odd craft, its really quiet with little or not movement.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:47 pm

Still the same situation really I have taken about 200 pictures both local and around Coventry and very little is about.With the Sun now so low to the south I just wonder if the aliens are following the passage of the Sun because of solar energy needs,those big black windows look like big solar panels to me, and dowse that way !!

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:42 pm

I have a new Panasonic camera I am trying out at the moment, it does everything including making the cup of tea in the morning, no only joking.This bad weather is not helping at all, havent had a good clear day for ages in Coventry, but I do take pictures when I can in case anything is moving.My old Samsung 7 takes some beating taking pictures, and scanning afterwards is easy as well, much faster than any camera proper,but see how things go, might just continue with the Samsung camera phone....Anyone who wants to get involved just take pictures on a clear day of the sky overhead,our eyes will not see the cloaked alien craft, BUT the camera does with its CCD device inside, then scan all the pictures in best detail to see what you have caught.The small remote alien craft have these large wrap around black window at the front, and a small round black ball at the back/exhaust ? I think they use solar power, as the craft ONLY fly in good clear skies, or perhaps our rain clouds mess their radar enough to keep them above the cloud cover ?

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:46 pm

Took some pictures again today when the sky was clear, and I saw two small remote craft from my garden over Bedworth.Reall its been so quiet for weeks now, I havent seen a cylinder for ages passing over high,just nothing about.Bet no break in the public sky lad feed for weeks now, cause the critters are just not about. :D

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:23 pm

Another clear day for most part, but still very little in the way of alien craft passing over,out of 50 pictures today I found nothing of interest, just birds.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Dull all day today and nothing passing over, but I did look at a video of a possible ufo over New York which blew some electric sub stations, and nothing came back but the reflection of the fire in the sub station on low cloud.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:36 pm

Something of clear skies today so I took the new camera out and rattled some pictures out, but nothing in any of those ones or my Samsung phone pictures,its so quiet the last 5 or 6 weeks now, are any aliens about I wonder ? I just hope they dont know something I dont know, like Comet Bennu heading our way fast !!! NASA is watching Comet Bennu and has a probe there now getting pictures, its been said the Comet might strike Earth in 2135, when I dowsed it just now it has no alien rubbish or alien craft on the comet, so its just a big rock spinning around thats coming close to us in 2135, fingers crossed it misses us....I would say from dowsing its not a solid rock, but covered with ice to a great depth, so the weight will be reduced if it gets near our atmosphere and the ice is burnt off, leaving still a large rock, but not as large as what we see today in my dowsing opinion..

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:53 pm

Last couple of days I have seen just a few of the smaller alien craft over Bedworth and Coventry, no sightings of any large cylinders close to the Sun, but its well down towards the south now anyway.Its a quiet time for aliens, but I keep taking pictures as you just never know when they might arrive in numbers again.I have seen and counted over 20 or 30 big cylinders in one picture/frame, so thats a lot of the critters when you think about it,and they must as a space nation move about often.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:11 pm

SORRY for not posting for a while, I have not been very good and am suffering with back pain which has kept me sitting around not doing much at all.I have been posting on dowsing ancient sites on Megalithic Portal but the last two weeks I havent been on that forum either.....Just the last week over Bedworth I have pictures of a few small robotic ufos, some of which was showing that very white light exhaust plume out one side or both top and bottom of the craft.They show this exhaust force from both sides at once like the Gun Ships do, and I find it hard to understand if its a drive force why both sides at once ? Any plane/rocket we have has the single or double exhaust which pushes the craft forward, so why do the alien ufos have this force from both sides at once, how does that work...A few very high cylinders I have pictures of close to the Sun, but not in the numbers from past months, its been really quiet for about 3 months now, very small numbers of craft and cylinders moving about. ....Most days when the weather is claer with little or not cloud cover I take pictures over Bedworth to see what about, cloudy days nothing flies at all, our rain clouds must upset the aliens radar/craft or something ??

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:29 pm

mike wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:11 pm
SORRY for not posting for a while, I have not been very good and am suffering with back pain which has kept me sitting around not doing much at all.
I did wonder where you were, Mike; although I was envisioning some exotic holiday! :lol:
Glad you're feeling better.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:46 pm

Yes sorry Grahame I should have said something,at my age you keep going best as you can, but last few weeks I just never had the energy or the drive to do very much.Im sure I get that SAD condition where lack of sunshine lays you low and feeling down, I so enjoy the Sun when it does poke its head out of the clouds any time of day....Im a little like the aliens visiting here, they only come out to play on clear days when the cloud cover is very light.Im sure its something to do with either their radar or solar energy direct from the Sun,why else stay away on cloudy days !! No pictures today as its been cloudy most of the day here in Bedworth,but I always waddle down the garden when the Sun comes out to take pictures, you just never know whats about till you check your mobile phone pictures and scan them in high detail, its fun.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:00 pm

Something a little weird keeps happening every Wednesday for me, things out of the everyday norm.Last Wed I had been in bed a short while trying to drop off, it was 1.52 when I heard something pass over my home outside.Sounded like an old vacume cleaner high speed air pushing out, which lasted for about 2 to 4 seconds moving west to east I believe.My thoughts were its a meteorite passing low not very high up, but it could have been anything, and I know I was awake and not dreaming...Then the Wed before at 2.52 I was woken with the room full of light for just a few seconds, but the intense light was everywhere and cast no shadow.I always sleep with my curtains open towards the east at night, and as I turned towards my window, the light passed over Im sure as the bright light rose up to a small square point in the top corner of my room and disappeared.It was a really bright light yet it cast no shadow, the rooom was filled with light like it was a liquid which filled every space ? Then yesterday I was in the kitchen and on TV was the video of the court cases where people have been hanged for murder, and the family try and prove they are not guilty.I heard Gt Yarmouth was the place whereit happened, and I was born there so my ears pricked up, I said to the missus the body was found in view of the Nelson Column, and when I watched the report of the murder the body WAS found on the beach close to the Column ??

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:55 pm

WOW what a day, they are back, the aliens I mean, saw 21 high cylinders in one picture frame today just after dinner.And the number of small craft has increased to something like it was four months ago, so from the looks of things we are in for an alien treat this Summer.Bet the International Space Station public web cam will be going down every hour or so again now the alien fleet are back in force.Every time something comes close the web cam shuts for repairs,so we dont see anything come past on the web cam,but its just a laugh really, how stupid do they think we are ? Get your mobile phone out taking pictures of the sky above you on clear days folks, you might be lucky and get some good pictures of alien craft, small round silver craft with a large black window along one side, those are remotes I dowse which move like Usain Bolt on steriods.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:58 am

lOTS OF SMALL CRAFT ABOUT YESTERDAY, BUT NOTHNG LARGE AT ALL, BUT THE CLOUD COVER WAS THICK.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike » Sun May 05, 2019 12:19 pm

Its been a mixed week for cloud cover and the chance to get pictures over Bedworth and Coventry, but I have noticed a marked increase in the number of small alien craft passing over.And during last week I did get one picture with 23 large cylinders above me when the clouds cleared enough to shoot some pictures, and the rest of the week its been 6 to 8 cylinders high up close to the Sun....Im sure when you walk out to take pictures of alien craft they sometimes know what your doing, its like they sometimes will come close to look at you while you are looking at them.I often will get a very close alien craft just a few yards away from me when I have this thought standing outside, while other times I just get the odd high small remote craft passing over.I dont know how far you could take this, but its worth a try to see if contact or something close could happen.I know in the past last Summer I always took pictures during that warm clear sky period about the same time each day, and once I took pictures and 4 alien craft were just at the bottom of my garden about 20 to 40 yards away, that was a shock, but it shows some sort of contact is possible ?