UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike »

Yesterday when the Sun came through the clouds I took a number of pictures all around of the sky, and I did see in some pictures at least two large cylinders moving back and forth near the Sun.The one picture showed a huge saucer shape of a craft, Im not fully sure if it was a big saucer or a big sphere, dowsing says its a sphere with a crew of 50 aliens on board and any number of robotic machines.These do have increased cloaking from what I see on my pictures,they always are hard to see against the cloud cover or atmosphere, but with all cloaking sometimes its slow to change when the craft moves in the sky to match its background at the time.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Quiet today with no large cylinders about,and just the odd small remotes passing over when I took pictures outside.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

When the clouds cleared this afternoon I took about 28 pictures and saw two large cylinders near the Sun,plus about 5 small remotes all together in the photos.Not a very large number of alien craft but at least some are active over Bedworth.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Last few days the sky has been clear at times and I have tried to take as many pictures outside as I can, and so many small alien remote craft are about.High in the sky no large cylinders or triangles or double wheels, but very many small remotes buzzing about,and something extra interesting was a single small remote stayed in the one position for at least 10 minutes from my photos, which is something I have NEVER seen before with getting alien craft in pictures since 1998.I thought it had an electronic problem with its planning and research and just froze in its journey,perhaps to be picked up by a larger alien craft,I took loads of pictures but got nothing else near it till it disappeared later ? I think its possible when you sit outside taking pictures looking for alien craft they are aware of what you are doing, so many times I have had small remotes come really close to me, just yards away, and once 4 small craft just at the bottom of my garden !! On a quiet day I have asked for a craft to visit when nothing is moving, and a single small craft passes over,I think its them saying thank you for your interest,thats how it feels to me.....SHOULD say the next week will be clear sky for most of the week, so get your mobile phone out and take pictures of the sky above you, better still if your near any ancient site, they research energy Ley and Earth forces.A small round silver craft with a big black window along its length is them,or high up any Triangle or double wheel or cylinder is the Mother craft,if I can do it anyone can folks.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking on the Internet of reports of ufos around Glasgow, I find 3 of the pictures show an influence of alien craft, while the Kingston Bridge picture is a Sun Dog and natural.See what you think or dowse, the triple lights I believe to be a Triangle.

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glas ... ws-kingsto

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Good clear skies but not many small alien remote craft about last couple of days.One large craft very high,but quiet really,and the small remotes all high as well,like they are new here,visiting for the first time.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Clear sky for most of the day today, I took loads of pictures and caught a number of small alien craft passing over, including a larger Light Ship, thats the cylinder with the ring around the middle, where pulses of energy like lightning flashes back and forth from middle to each end.And rather than flying like a bullet, it moves side ways with the full width of the craft going forward.The only other alien craft like this is the Gunship, thats the one where forces from each end meet in the middle like a mini Cern collider,that craft has huge power,its something to avoid at all costs,perhaps a planet buster even.To dowse it is like looking down the barrel of a gun,you just know its something not to provoke or show hostility, or it could swat you like a fly.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This is the very last post tonight, today it was quiet looking for small alien craft in my photos, but in the afternoon a Light Ship went over with flashes of energy front and back from the middle ring around its centre, its a real display the lightning type force back and forward the length of the craft !!

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Quiet today with the cloud cover, I think the alien craft here dont fly well in cloudy skies,it might affect their location or ability to keep powered up wit noSun to provide solar energy.The small alien craft were all very high today over Bedworth, and close to ground level they seem to have some sort of air foils which move around the craft at slow speed, while higher up white jets can be seem out the sides, short white exhausts of some sort, very white exhausts.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Got cloudy today but I took about 40 pictures when the cloud cover was not very bad and a few small alien craft about.What was interesting was a saucer like craft with a big blue bag out the side, and it must have been huge as the craft was high,and I saw this same craft and blue bag object the day before over Bedworth.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yesterday was clear sky and I got some pictures over Bedworth,and two pictures had a cylinder closer than normal passing over.A few small remotes were about,but not in any numbers.The cylinder was the normal very white with the black band at the back, and it did have something out the side like a small circular craft ?

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking back at my ufo pictures the gun ship pictures all show the temperature of this craft to be very low, like its being kept very low temperatures perhaps because of the nature of its drive/power module, which might explain a unique form of energy that can produce vast amounts of power in an instant. This craft is like looking down the barrel of a gun honest, its power to destroy puts a chill down your back, and this matched to its speed is something we just cannot imagine other than dowsing its power.