5G

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Re: 5G

Post by Lynnie » Wed May 22, 2019 12:33 pm

5G being rolled out at the end of this month to six major UK cities: ....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... MONTH.html

Lynnie

Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie » Fri May 31, 2019 5:42 pm

UK’s First 5G Court Case — And The People Won:

https://principia-scientific.org/uks-fi ... _s6zl0Fa7o

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:23 am

Lynnie wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 5:42 pm
UK’s First 5G Court Case — And The People Won:
I would be very wary of anything to do with Mark Steele's claims. He is very clearly running his own agenda on this issue. He was also convicted and fined for abusive and threatening behaviour during the same court case.

I was suspicious about his video that the lamposts were transmitting 5G as I thought his meter was inappropriate for the task, and his measuring techniques (from a moving car?) were poor.

Scientist Alasdair Philips from Powerwatch contacted him and offered to test the lamposts and affected people for free, and was called a 'charlatan' by Steele and accused of working for the government.

Steele's company has also been consulting about the 'smart' rollout with the very council that he is agitating against!
See here for more details.

I'm really not sure what his agenda is, but I don't consider him a reliable source of information.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.

Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:19 pm

Interesting reading. As you say, don't know what his agenda is but at least it gets the potential health implications of 5G out there a little more and as the headline says: "New court ruling in Britain upholds right of people to know of the dangers of unproven 5G microwave technology. In Gateshead, UK Recorder Nolan QC refused to ‘gag’ anti-5G campaigner, Mark Steele."

So whatever his agenda, it's had a positive effect in bringing this further into the media.