Thoughtforms of microwave ovens

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Thoughtforms of microwave ovens

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

(mod - split from "Entangled Minds" thread as it is completely off-topic! Geoff, in future can you please start a new thread by using the 'new topic' button if you're going to go off at a tangent...? - Grahame)

Last week I gave a talk on dowsing to members of a local Society that they recorded using a microphone on a stand. I was demonstrating the uses of an L-rod when the thought suddenly occurred to me that I might try to find the electromagnetic radiation emitted by a microwave oven by converting (mentally) the microphone itself into a microwave oven (creating a thought form) and then dowsing its 'field'.

I had no idea whether this would work or not but the radius of field I subsequently measured, from my pseudo microwave that I had not switched on (mentally), was about 8 feet which is the same as the microwave I have here in my home. What I did not measured was the radius of the microphone in its 'normal' state, so there was no confirmation that the reading I got was correct because I could not compare the radius of the microphone and the pseudo microwave which could have been the same, but unlikely.

I have just repeated that little experiment imagining a solid glass jug to be my microvave oven. There was no electronmagnetic field at all when I dowsed the jug but when I mentally changed the jug to a microwave oven I got a field radius of 8 feet and, when I mentally switched it on, the radius became 12 feet. (I find it very easy to create electromagnetic fields of 'solid' thought form objects, such as a wall, that others can locate using L-rods but this case illustrates, it seems, that it is possible to measure the fields that electrical appliances, manifested as thought forms, generate when they are mentally switched off or on.)

It would therefore appear that is it possible, in certain circumstances, to use one's mind to change a solid physical object into a different 'thought form' object for purposes of dowsing its electromagnetic field, if it has one.

Any comments, anyone ?

Would be interested to learn whether anyone else has done this.

Geoff Stuttaford
Frog

Re: Dowsing a thought form.

Post by Frog »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote:
I have just repeated that little experiment imagining a solid glass jug to be my microvave oven. There was no electronmagnetic field at all when I dowsed the jug but when I mentally changed the jug to a microwave oven I got a field radius of 8 feet
Could you please indicate what is the difference between the 2 experiences?
For me, to imagine a jug to be a microwave oven AND to mentally change a jug to a microwave oven are exactly the same mental process.

Anyway, your experience is highly interesting and is close to one other i have thought of but have never done :oops: .

Olivier
http://radactive.over-blog.com/
Blog dealing with active dowsing
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Dowsing a thought form.

Frog wrote:
Geoff Stuttaford wrote:
I have just repeated that little experiment imagining a solid glass jug to be my microvave oven. There was no electronmagnetic field at all when I dowsed the jug but when I mentally changed the jug to a microwave oven I got a field radius of 8 feet
Could you please indicate what is the difference between the 2 experiences?
For me, to imagine a jug to be a microwave oven AND to mentally change a jug to a microwave oven are exactly the same mental process. Olivier
Good question, Olivier. I hope I'm not being pedantic, but I think this is more related to the difference between dowsers, non-dowsers and the use of Intent.

Would you not agree that is possible for anyone (including non-dowsers) to imagine a glass jug to be a microwave but I wouldn't know why they would do that. Most, I would think, would consider that idea to be ridiculous and I would agree with them !

A dowser, on the other hand, can create a thought form and change changes a glass jug to a 'microwave oven' thought form with the Intention of measuring, if possible, the though form's (the microwave's) electromagnetic field, so there is a difference of Intention more than anything else. There is also the creative aspect to be considered.

Geoff
Frog

Post by Frog »

Now you explain the linguistic difference, I understand what you mean ; it even seems obvious.

With a fellow-dowser, we had worked on influencing energy fields through the programming of little pieces of wood. It was a very efficient process. I guess it is somehow close to what you were writing about.

And how do you technically CHANGE a jug to a microwve oven? If it is possible to explain...

Olivier
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Frog wrote:Now you explain the linguistic difference, I understand what you mean ; it even seems obvious.

With a fellow-dowser, we had worked on influencing energy fields through the programming of little pieces of wood. It was a very efficient process. I guess it is somehow close to what you were writing about.

And how do you technically CHANGE a jug to a microwve oven? If it is possible to explain...

Olivier
I guess that you were just using intent and your minds when programming your little pieces of wood as I was doing when I 'changed' the microphone to a microwave. I don't think, actually, there is a technical explanation. I don't really need one in this case.

I was told, once, that the mind of man is one of the most powerful things in the Universe.

Geoff
Frog

Post by Frog »

It is strange to see how different dowsing is perceived in different countries.

You have a very "anglo" way of considering dowsing.
To tell you the truth I am French ; and if you tell such things on a French forum, you would be considered as a totally crazy and naïve man.

French history of dowsing is highly scientific, materialistic and based on evidence. Spirituality, and mental works are totally kept out of it.

This is why I go on English forums where dowsing is concerned as a part of a spiritual, mental whole. This vision of things is much closer to mine.

And I thank you very much to share with us this utmost interesting experience. It would be indeed of the highest interest to read about comparable dowsing experiences

Olivier
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Frog wrote:(O) It is strange to see how different dowsing is perceived in different countries.

(O) You have a very "anglo" way of considering dowsing.
To tell you the truth I am French ; and if you tell such things on a French forum, you would be considered as a totally crazy and naïve man.

I realised, Olivier, that you might be French, but was not aware of the different emphasis put on dowsing by your countrymen.

(O) French history of dowsing is highly scientific, materialistic and based on evidence. Spirituality, and mental works are totally kept out of it.

Ah, but what if the French get dowsing results such as I have previously described that have, apparently, no scientific basis Do they ignore them completely ?

(O) This is why I go on English forums where dowsing is concerned as a part of a spiritual, mental whole. This vision of things is much closer to mine.

Delighted :lol: to hear it

(O)And I thank you very much to share with us this utmost interesting experience. It would be indeed of the highest interest to read about comparable dowsing experiences

I think the phrase is 'enchante a votre connaissance', Olivier ?

I too would like to hear from someone who can confirm what I wrote about.

Olivier
Geoff
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote:
Frog wrote:Now you explain the linguistic difference, I understand what you mean ; it even seems obvious.

Olivier
I guess that you were just using intent and your minds when programming your little pieces of wood as I was doing when I 'changed' the microphone to a microwave. I don't think, actually, there is a technical explanation. I don't really need one in this case.

I was told, once, that the mind of man is one of the most powerful things in the Universe.

Geoff
I took a friend out dowsing he is a person who requires 100% accurate results to accept something works. He hid coins on a piece of common land and asked me to find them. I found the energy fields of each coin and he was impressed.
I gave him the rods and hid a coin for him (he had dowsed in the past) I walked across the common land wondering where to hide the coin, then all of a sudden I saw the spot where I was going to hide it. I then walked over to the spot and hid the coin.
My friend then dowsed for the coin - the rods reacted on the exact spot where I'd thought of hiding the coin which was about 15 feet away from where I'd actually placed the coin.
To my mind he dowsed my thought form/intention. How long will that form/intention stay at that spot?

ocd
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(O) I took a friend out dowsing he is a person who requires 100% accurate results to accept something works. He hid coins on a piece of common land and asked me to find them. I found the energy fields of each coin and he was impressed.
I gave him the rods and hid a coin for him (he had dowsed in the past) I walked across the common land wondering where to hide the coin, then all of a sudden I saw the spot where I was going to hide it. I then walked over to the spot and hid the coin.
My friend then dowsed for the coin - the rods reacted on the exact spot where I'd thought of hiding the coin which was about 15 feet away from where I'd actually placed the coin.
To my mind he dowsed my thought form/intention. How long will that form/intention stay at that spot?

Agreed. I believe that your thought form will remain there until you mentally remove it. That is what occurs with the thought forms that I create.

Geoff
ocd[/quote]
Frog

Post by Frog »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote: Ah, but what if the French get dowsing results such as I have previously described that have, apparently, no scientific basis Do they ignore them completely ?
Geoff
Yes, because most French dowsers would not even TRY.

Olivier
dolmen

Post by dolmen »

I had written a long reply here, and must have deleted it so I'll go again but it's going to be shorter!

Geoff Stuttaford and others, have you tried making the microwave into a jug? how would this effect the microwaves field? and would it nullify its harmful effects?

Thanks

dolmen

:)
Best Regards,

dolmen
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Dowsing a Thought Form

dolmen wrote:I had written a long reply here, and must have deleted it so I'll go again but it's going to be shorter!

Geoff Stuttaford and others, have you tried making the microwave into a jug? how would this effect the microwaves field? and would it nullify its harmful effects? Thanks dolmen
I don't see why it shouldn't work but further dowsing finds that the microwave thought form would be created in another dimension so changing a microwave into a jug probably would not allow you to make any changes to the electromagnetic field in this dimension, simply because the jug would not be in this dimension anyway.

A dowser friend of mine in Arizona has just written to me to say that anyone with different perceptions could see what I had created in that diferent dimension. He also says that a thought form is only that to us because we cannot see anything so created. I now have an idea that this 'other dimension' I mentioned may have a connection with Remote Viewing.

The easiest way of changing the electromagnetic field of any electrical appliance is by using a Magic Circle.

Geoff
dolmen

Post by dolmen »

Excuse my ignorance in these issues...but perhaps if one just intended the microwave to be harmless then it would be so...

Same thing I believe in people eating junk food or smoking and refusing to believe it is bad for them, it appears it does them no harm. On the other hand someone who believes that it is detrimental to their health but continues to eat fast food or smoke, then they appear to suffer from the effects of doing so.

Regards,

Best Regards,

dolmen
dolmen

Post by dolmen »

Sorry, any specific links on the magic circles?

Regards,

Best Regards,

dolmen
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Dowsing a thought form

dolmen wrote:Excuse my ignorance in these issues...but perhaps if one just intended the microwave to be harmless then it would be so...

Same thing I believe in people eating junk food or smoking and refusing to believe it is bad for them, it appears it does them no harm. On the other hand someone who believes that it is detrimental to their health but continues to eat fast food or smoke, then they appear to suffer from the effects of doing so.
I don't think you can make a microwave harmless, because you cannot destroy energy although, in certain circumstances, I believe you can change it. What you can do is to change the direction of the energy field of any electrical appliane so that it no longer affects anyone in the room where it is. (see Magic Circle in next post).

Regarding your second paragraph, I'm not so sure about what you have written. I understand that there could be more factors at work beside someones belief system.

Geoff