Experts clash on power-line safety

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Experts clash on power-line safety

Post by Ian Pegler »

Experts have clashed over whether or not it is safe to build houses and schools near powerlines.

CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Experts clash on power-line safety

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Ian Pegler wrote:Experts have clashed over whether or not it is safe to build houses and schools near powerlines.

CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian.
Now I find this an interesting part of that article -

"The panel's report discusses a number of options the government might consider to reduce public exposure to electromagnetic fields.

It says a 60-metre "avoidance corridor" around powerlines, within which new buildings should not be erected, would have the most dramatic effect."

A couple of years ago I tried an experiment to try to move the electromatic field of these power lines in a vertical direction. I selected a stretch between two pylons, measured the field, with an L-rod, from the centre line of the pylons at ground level and found it to be about 70 yards (roughly equal to the 60 metres mentioned in the article). After mentally shifting the field, using intent, I could no longer pick up the 'radius' of the field at ground level between the pylons although it was still in place in the area between the adjacent pylons. There is, of course, no way of proving that the energy field had been moved to a vertical postion but it was certainly no longer at grouond level. Incidentally, two large apartment building have now been built between the two pylons I worked on.

Geoff
john23

Post by john23 »

http://www.whale.to/a/henshaw_h.html

criminal to build anywhere near them, Brodeur worked that out years ago http://www.whale.to/a/brodeur_h.html

Live and Extremely Dangerous by Professor Denis Henshaw

He estimates that power lines notch up the following grim tally each year: eight cases of childhood leukaemia, 14 cases of skin cancer, up to 400 cases of lung cancer, several thousand cases of illnesses associated with air pollution ( such as respiratory disease, allergies and aggravated asthma), 9,000 cases of depression and 60 suicides. The vast majority of these cases, he says, are caused by electrical effects, not by the magnetic fields that were under investigation by the NRPB. “These are figures comparable to the number killed on roads” But road deaths are spread throughout the country, while only one in 50 of the population lives under power lines. So the rate of casualty here is 50 times greater than the risk of being on the road.”....People who accuse you of scaremongering are those who don’t want the truth to come out. The utility companies can never admit in public that there is an effect, because that would be admitting liability.”
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

When the manager and his children who works for the power company move them to a house under the power lines, I will then accept the lines offer no health hazard, but like mobile phone masts/Wi-Fi masts this never is the case, till they take the lead and live where people think its dangerous to be, I will steer clear of the lines. Interesting its possible to move the electro magnetic force from under the lines, think I will have a go at this when I can get out down Lentons Lane close to me next time I visit. Wonder if it works for the forest of masts on some high rise flats, as those people living a few floors down seem to suffer the most from radiation/health problems,it would be a good thing to clear these sites for the public.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Don`t forget the electromagnetic field has its etheric counterpart as does a spark flying across the terminals of a spark plug.
In many cases I find it is this that causes our health demise when nearelectric pylons for any length of time.
Arthur