Dowsing for Lottery numbers

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Dowsing for Lottery numbers

Post by mike »

I think like Simon its all a case of how much luck you have on the day you buy the ticket and get your numbers, lucky dip would seem to be the way to go.I keep trying and the Comic Joker keeps me one number out with perhaps one correct and two one number out dowsing for them.I see no harm in dowsing for the numbers as I would give most/all of the winnings away, so I would not profit from dowsing, you do have a have a good heart with no intentions to gain to dowse well.That said I enjoy reading the stories from old of Wells Fargo and the old time robberies, then I go looking for the missing loot, plus the lost gold mines and treasure stories of pirates who buried there loot for safe keeping.Its interesting when dowsing for treasure sometimes the area remains hidden for a while, like a cloud is between you and the site, but after two or three goes the cloud lifts and you can dowse alright,its not a curse its something else.Perhaps that "!££%£$ Comic Joker again ?
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Dowsing for Lottery numbers

Post by Maggie »

Even though this is an old post, this topic always comes up in any dowsing group I've ever been in, and it's a very good subject for thinking about how you conceive dowsing is meant to work, what dowsing ethics means and whether dowsing is a magical or practical, natural skill.

What I have noticed here and elsewhere is that almost everyone who posts on this topic starts with what appears to be the assumption that dowsing is a magical practice, not a natural skill as such. Starting with the assumption that it's a grand psychic power or magical ability, it seems likely one could use it to win the lottery, because magic can overcome 'reality'. I think that the basic assumption is wrong. I see dowsing as a natural skill, like eyesight, only a sixth sense intuitive ability and not a physical sense. I think it is dormant and unused in most modern folks, and thus is like weak muscles on most of us. When trained and used, it can be powerful. But it isn't magic as such. It's a skill.

So like a musical or athletic skill, everyone can do it, but all have different ranges of ability. Rare is the prodigy in anything. You can't do a turn around jump shot in basketball or hit the bullseye with a gun or bow and arrow if you don't have certain key things, like coordination, muscular power and good eyesight. But mostly, those can be refined and trained; it isn't about magical powers when you succeed. There are limitations. If you're too short, you'll never get that jump shot. But most people can play pickup b-ball and have fun and stay fit, even if they aren't Michael Jordan. I believe most people can vastly improve their lives with dowsing, but I think hoping to use it to win the lottery is aiming too high for the average person.

If you want to dowse the lottery, you have to ask yourself, have I trained? Do I have the skills? The requirements? It isn't magic, folks. You have to have good money energy for winning the lottery. That comes in a variety of forms and is hard to train for, but poverty energy will deny you winning in most cases, and that's what most people have, poverty energy. So fix poverty thinking and that will help. You won't be able to dowse a winner if you are a loser, if you get my meaning. Be a winner. Do you think of yourself as a winner? No, you think you'll be one when you win the lottery. The reality is, since like attracts like, a loser can't win. Like a victim cannot be a victor.

Then there's ethics: the whole ethical question of winning the lottery bemuses me completely. Why is it that so-called spiritual types still buy into the idea of well-being as something finite we have to fight over? Others don't have to lose for you to win the lottery. Others don't have to be poor if you are rich. We have free will here, believe it or not. Well-being isn't a pie, and you aren't taking the last slice if you get lucky. For heaven's sake, everyone deserves love, wealth and happiness, and there is an infinite supply if we just get out of our own ways. Easier said than done, but bottom line, you being healthy doesn't make someone ill and you being rich doesn't rob anyone. Be happy, be healthy, be a good example. Winning the lottery isn't greed. Everyone has the right to want to better themselves financially, and wanting it to be easy is not a sin. You aren't robbing a bank...

Most dowsers won't be able to win the lottery for a variety of reasons. They aren't really good at dowsing numbers. They aren't good at money. They aren't good at finances. They have loser energy or poverty energy or feel undeserving or are afraid of looking greedy. You not only have to be excellent at dowsing numbers to win the lottery, and that is a skill; you have to have good money energy. I am crap at the lottery, so I'm not putting anyone down. It isn't easy. But if you want to dowse the lottery, I say first work on money energy, poverty energy, fear of judgment, lack of deservingness, and then hone your dowsing skills dowsing about money in practical daily ways. I dowse how much cash to take on a shopping trip. It's a fun exercise and has improved my money dowsing. I still haven't tried to dowse the lottery.... :D