Dowsing for Lottery numbers

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
LouiseSMartin

Dowsing for Lottery numbers

Post by LouiseSMartin »

Can someone tell me if this is can be done and if so how? Its also worries me that it's not right to do it - any thoughts, experiences, appreciated.
Thanks
Bee
An Ri Rua
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Dowsing for Lottery numbers

Post by An Ri Rua »

HI there,

well some dowsers will say you can and others will say you can't. I for one have successfully dowsed the New York Lottery and got 3 out of 4 dowsed as correct. And the 4th was one digit off. That's important; as I was literally scanning them in a linear fashion. Others will say no, you can't dowse the future or a probable future. Well, I believe I successfully did. But am not so fortunate all of the time. In fact, I stopped shortly after that, as I was on a leyline of a sacred place in Ireland, and 40 minutes later, where the road intersects that leyline, I killed a fullsize labrador with my car. Me being a strict vegan, I found this incredibly hard to stomach and coincidental or not, I stopped dabbling with the 'divining' side of dowsing, if you like. I now only dowse what 'is', although that's bound to open up numerous healthy discussions here! Tom Graves' workbooks reckon that, with practice, you can dowse what we call the future; according to my reading of them anyway.

A Wicca site that I came across before recommended writing out all of the lottery numbers on identical blank small card pieces and then dowsing over them when they are mixed up and upside down. I have found this not to work, even remotely, for me.

I note also that we are often advised not to use dowsing for advantage against other people. But I'm not sure how that fits with the earliest dowsers who would have dowsed for immense benefit of particular people i.e. for water or for mineral wealth. I suppose that being asked to dowse for another of itself encapsulates the non-selfish requirement of dowsing. Whereas attempting to cut 50/50 deals with the 'system' in order to benefit yourself and, let's say, a charity, is not so groovy. :lol: I know, I tried that and it wasn't a good vibe. And it didn't work! But I did find instant success with the New York lottery when I was truly an amateur dowser with my first improvised pendulum bought in Boots: - a plastic 'hair bobbin' on a thread; seated on a gorgeous August day in a cutaway bog parkland in central Ireland. If I had stuck with the three numbers I'd chosen, I would have netted €5k as I was using an online bookie. With the 4th number, I stood to make €45k. As I bet on 4 numbers, I got nothing. I actually needed 5k, I didn't actually need the 45k (that day!) Lesson learned, universe!!

Incidentally, the Libra Lottery project is an interesting project, based in the UK, that's worth investigating further. http://www.astrologicalassociation.com/ ... ottery.htm
Past and Present

Post by Past and Present »

I have tried this..without much success, but have been told it's because it's for personal gain.
Not sure how this fits in with the Tin miners etc.

My other interests include metal detecting, and I frequent one particular forum in particular, which I am a moderator on.
Despite having a very basic knowledge of Dowsing, earlier this year, I decided to start a thread on this subject - many pages later of replies, despite showing the evidence, most I think were less than convinced !

I did though have success, dowsing with a pendulum and selecting the correct name out of 4 or 5 others.
Members of the forum, emailed me with the names and I have to say it amazed me at times...I would say, 'I' was correct 80% of the time.

Having been asked if I could, use the pendulum for lottery numbers, my first response is to say, probably...but what then ?
Lets say it works, one wins £100,000.
The next thing to be done is win again !
Others would want to know about it - I would like to help others with my windfall, so would have to win more..and more !

Just my thoughts - would like to know more :mrgreen:
Milkdrops

Anyone going to give the British lotto a go?

Post by Milkdrops »

Anyone here going to perhaps try and get some lotto numbers for the London England lottery? I only suspect a person will get 3 or so numbers so I don't expect to do this to gain anything as I think to get the whole 6 numbers would be a longshot.

So .....anyone willing? if someone here buys a lotto ticket and dowses for numbers anyway, why not put your numbers up here before a drawing? I want to see if any of them are right. TY.

Edited by I.P. 17.11.08 - merged post with older topic
An Ri Rua
Beginner
Beginner

Post by An Ri Rua »

Hi Milkdrop,

what I would suggest is to dowse in more likely circumstances. Dowsing let's say 50 Euromillions numbers (either mixed up and upside down, or else in a linear fashion) is tiresome and that will lead to wider margin of error. As I firmly believe happened to me.

I suggest that you experiment with the free wheels available from www.smartluck.com and then, in order to 1. cut down on unneccessary expense and 2. test your dowsing, that you dowse which series of numbers is likely to win you a prize for the draw and date in question. Be very specific in the question-framing and see what happens. Then put your money where your mouth is and post your numbers here!

Personally, I keep any winnings to myself, dowsed or not (and they're not dowsed anymore).
quantum

Post by quantum »

Hi

If the holographic model of the information field is correct one would expect to have access to all information but with details blurred. It may therefore be better to have a more coarse grained set of questions trying to identify trends rather than detailed numbers.

I prefer trying to predicting stock market trends, though if you achieve reproducible success with lottery numbers please do share the secret! 8)
An Ri Rua
Beginner
Beginner

Post by An Ri Rua »

@ Milkdrops - have a look at the lottery test on http://www.gotpsi.org, based on the Cali lottery and also a random-compter-generated one.
Abbé Bouly

Post by Abbé Bouly »

I used the pendulum a few times in my life. Years ago, I played the lottery with my pendulum, and I managed to get 3 numbers. It was a one off. The 3 numbers were in the winning combination.
godismyshadow

Post by godismyshadow »

Have fun.
Last edited by godismyshadow on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:06 pm, edited 20 times in total.
DarkChestofWonders
Beginner
Beginner

Post by DarkChestofWonders »

Its also worries me that it's not right to do it - any thoughts, experiences, appreciated.
1, First of all follow your gut instinct, if you don't feel it's right don't dowse it.
2, If curiosity gets the better of you and you are interested to see if it will work, first dowse the question "is it appropriate. "
3, If you did have a large win would you want or need all the other factors that go with it, ie people asking for money, cars, holidays, paying their mortgage off, distant relatives you haven't seen for years suddenly showing up, etc.
4, Most lottery winners are not used to managing such large quantities of money.
5, It's interesting to note that some marriages of huge lottery winners in the UK have ended in divorce, is the other man's grass always greener and will it last?

Just my thoughts,
Alan
Sometimes things have to be believed to be seen
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

It might be interesting to pick a Lotto draw date in the (relatively) recent past and then dowse for the numbers that came up then.
In this way, it can be argued, you are testing dowsing for Lotto numbers but the ethical and moral dilemmas expressed at times in this thread would surely be much less of a problem/hindrance?
Past draws are recorded on the Camelot website- so easy to check.
Just a thought....
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
SparkTalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by SparkTalker »

I know this is an oldish thread, but still just as relevant now as when it was originally started.

What came to my mind while reading the comments was that I don't think the issue is one of personal gain, for as someone mentioned, tin miners used to dowse (for profit), and no doubt many other mineral prospecters over the centuries also.

I think that the 'knowledge base' tapped in to while dowsing is benign in the sense that the information is freely given, else professional dowsers who charge a fee for their services would be denied access. So again I don't think profit is the issue.

What is a possible problem here is that the dowser is trying to ask questions about something that has not yet happened, and because it has yet to occur there is no 'record' of the event in the collective conscience that the information is derived from.

Dowsing (I think), is a little like a public library. Anyone can enter seeking answers to questions, and hopefully find the appropriate book to supply them with the knowledge they require. But you cannot read books that are not yet published...
"Responses are limited, you must ask the right questions."
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just found this thread and it reminded me when I was dowsing round the Rollrights one friday years ago in the Summer.I asked the lady spirit there if she gave me some winning numbers I would share with her/Rollrights 50% of what I won, and on Sunday when I visited again I put a fiver in the collection box on the door....But on visits afterwards I never tried it again, perhaps I should. :mrgreen:

I dont think its wrong to use any dowsing gift to gain from it, as knowledge is of value if you are looking for things of like metals or lost rings. It all depends on what your heart says I think, and not your pocket. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tried the lottery again to dowse winning numbers, and I used an L rod tuned to both the two lottery cards to see what would happen.I would share with the Rollrights any wins, as I think any luck would be the result of the lady spirit who has influence there.First time I got some one number lines, and now its got to two winning number lines, so fingers crossed for an increase to three or more....I asked if its wrong to use dowsing skills for this, and the answer was no as long as any winnings were shared around and not for personal use only.Let you know how it goes her.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Changing my method tonight for the weekend, just going to dowse in the head instead of with the tuned L rod,needless to say Im not impressed with that method so far.I got to two numbers per line, but could not really get past that. Going back to an old method where you predict the numbers just leaving the last 6/7 numbers on the card, then cover those...Its a back to front method, but I know it worked very very well once for me,trouble was I never covered the last few numbers, DDDOOOHHhhhhh. 8)