Dowsing for Lottery numbers

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Dowsing for Lottery numbers

Post by mike »

EURO friday night with 160,000000 to be won, is that worth a few quid on it or what, while I am not getting any numbers for the last week, YOU just have to have a go at that right....Shut your eyes and pick some numbers folks, it could BE YOU, OR ME. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: VERY GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Well I never had a win at any level but I come close, got some of the star numbers, but the other numbers were one out on a couple of lines yet again, its so annoying to get as close as that without winning something.I picked the numbers and Im happy they were close, but no cigar, so next week the winnings has to be 170,000000 so you just HAVE to have a gamble right, well I do. :lol: :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sitting outside my daughters house this morning taking pictures to see if the ufos are about when I heard a Magpie calling in distress, I looked up and just before I was thinking WHO might be lucky on this weeks Euro with all that prize money on offer.Anyway I looked where the Magpie was calling and sitting on the roof of the house in the corner was a Heron standing there, with the Magpie mobbing it, the Heron took no notice and just stood there, so I thought, is that a sign or what....Needless to say I bought some Euro tickets for tonight, after all who would have thought a Heron would sit on the roof of the house across from my daughters, while I was taking ufo pictures, thinking about tonights Euro draw. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Well the Heron on the roof was something you dont see every day,but it was not a sign because I never won anything Friday, still it looked good for a while, and might just mean friday is the day ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Another roll over with the Euro this week, WELL worth a flutter folks, Im doing one line of numbers which came to me, but not been very good of late getting results.I think now its about 80% luck and a little skill with numbers,tried everything and its very hit or miss....Just as much chance with lucky dips Im sure, but that old line is still very true......IF YOUR NOT IN IT YOU CANNOT WIN IT. :lol: :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Someone has won the Euro in Europe, and I only got two numbers one star number and one line number, so its back to beans on toast again. :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

NOT had much luck for a while now, either picking my numbers or having a lucky dip, so I have stayed away for a time to rethink what to do....If you keep having a modest go each week and keep missing each draw is it time to stop, I think its part luck and part skill if you win a prize, you need both to do any good, but you HAVE to be in it to win it, thats the first thing. :lol:
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Here's an interesting tale from British Columbia - dowser Peter Sewell tried to locate the owner of an unclaimed CAD$1M winning lottery ticket before it expired using map dowsing; but when a letter was left at the house he dowsed, the owners got suspicious thinking it was some sort of burglary scam and called in the police.
Sewell, 77, got a strong signal from an address in Saanich, but when his Victoria friend left a letter at the house, offering to help search the premises, the homeowners grew suspicious.

“They called the cops,” he said.

Sewell doesn’t blame them. He knows dowsing sounds weird — though he says he has a solid record of discoveries over the past quarter century, including finding buried pipes for the California parks service and a Roman well beneath a British castle.

Homeowner Greg Russell said yes, he called the police because the letter sounded like some sort of burglar’s house-casing scam, but the subsequent police investigation found nothing to worry about.

And no, he doesn’t figure the expired ticket is in his home.

“I don’t think I’ve ever bought a lottery ticket in Victoria.”
Full story HERE.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I know you are not surposed to use dowsing for gain, but I dowse the lottery numbers for fun, as I would give the money away anyway Im sure.Who wants 100 million in the bank I ask you,okay no more money problems, but the thought of all that money would make me ill.Much better to let some charity have some who really do love animals like the PDSA or Rspca, or Donkey Rescue something like that.With any charity you need/HAVE to check how much of each pound goes to the care of this or that, so many of them only spend 20 pence in the pound to the needs of others, the rest is used for ADMIN.That to me is a nice salary and car and house all paid for by others who send money in, so care needs to be taken where you send your hard earned money.
Migrant

Post by Migrant »

Perhaps I'm a cynical old duffer -- BUT--
I can imagine the scene.
A young, keen politician is talking to his boss about his new idea.
"We've taxed everything else sir, and it's still not enough, so I suggest a tax on foolishness.
There's plenty of that.
We'll get millions of people to exchange a real pound for a dream of riches.
Every week.
The arithmetic will be overwhelmingly in our favour, but what the hell -- it's a flutter.
There are two main advantages to this tax, besides the moolah we will make ...
First of all, people will willingly queue up to pay!
Secondly it will be self-assessing -- the more foolish they are, the more they will pay".
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Had a near miss on the Euro lottery last week, 4 numbers one number out and a star number, again no cigar but it makes you wonder if someone up there is playing with you.Im going to dowse the numbers but put the number before and the number after each time, just to confuse the Cosmic Joker, let you know how I do, there must be a way to beat the odds ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Been trying the euro and lotto for a few weeks and had some small wins, but the big one is still waiting to come for me, I get good results with numbers just one number out on the same line, PHEW.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Still trying to win that big pot, I have tried all sorts of ways from dowsing to sticking a pin in the euro form, nothing works every time.It has to be pure luck I think, and dont always use birthday numbers because everyone else does, try some numbers past 31 and you would be more alone with the chance of a big win ?? GOOD luck friends.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

A while back I read somewhere (sorry to be so bloody vague!) that proportionately more people win the jackpot using Lucky Dip numbers (i.e. let the computer choose at random). Hasn't worked for me though! :evil: :roll: :lol:
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
lukefrompl

Post by lukefrompl »

What about creating a dowsing chart with numbers written in language you don't know, and not in sequence? In my case it would be japanese, chinese, arabic, hebrew, etc. Of course person who want to dowse for numbers shouldn't participate in creating the chart. Or maybe create the chart with numbers in binary system, which uses computers? Just an idea.
Edit:
Tried to "discover" numbers from previous draw of Mini Loto (polish lottery 5 out of 42) using binary dowsing chart (not in sequence). Only guessed 1 number. Second try: two numbers. So rather there's no point in that what I wrote originally.