Quick Dowser questions from a newbie

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
LittleRachD

Quick Dowser questions from a newbie

Post by LittleRachD »

Hi all, i hope someone can help.

Many years ago when i was a teenager, my Mum helped me choose a dowser. I loved it and always felt a bond with it. However i sadly neglected it over the years, storing it away in a draw in a velvet black bag.

I want to reconnect with it and start using it again so my questions are:

1. Where is it best to store it? I have placed it hanging by my bedside table between my side of the bed and the window. is that a good place?

2. How can i cleanse it? I remember my mum saying about rinsing in cold water, preferably non tap water? Is that the best way?

simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Quick Dowser questions from a newbie

Post by simonwheeler »

Hi. I'm assuming you mean a pendulum?
Keep it wherever you like. Clean it however you like. What you believe about what you are doing is more important than any ritual somebody else may describe to you. (Is what I believe!)
Above all....start using it and enjoy the experiences.
Good luck!
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Hello, and welcome to the forum. I think that you have already formed a bond with your device, and all it will need to reactivate it is contact and use...it hasn't been anywhere that would require a cleanse, it's just been dormant. Think of it like a sponge which has been dry for awhile, and is now receiving your fluid acceptance. Best wishes!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes welcome and like a trusty golf club talk to it and ask it for help when your dowsing, I talk to my little L rod while dowsing, never let me down, and the more use you give it the better it knows you, and you it.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Little RD,
The above are very good suggestions as we are all now accomplished dowsers.
If its a quartz you have or something similar than may I suggest you dowse to find out when to cleanse and/or if its okay to hang your pendulum here or here, as these are questions not often asked as energies from where ever can affect it.
As has been said the more you use it the more it becomes part of you and the many wonderful intelligencies that can contact you via its movements especially when you get beyond the simple yes/no gyrations.
Good Luck.
Arthur