use pendulm after running

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
wingon

use pendulm after running

Post by wingon »

Does anyone ues pendulum after running at once ? I tried a lot of time and i must get wrong answers . I have refer to some books , the author said that electricity and hot and radiation affect the pendulum so I cannot get right answer , is it because that my body is too hot ?
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: use pendulm after running

Post by Grahame »

You need to be in a calm and relaxed state of mind for dowsing. Just after you have been running is probably not the best time for it.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
wingon

Post by wingon »

I totally agree with you as I think calmness is very important but it is very difficult to judge you are calm enough or not , moreover , I think you are not calm . it means that you ar angry , unhappy , etc
but I do not have such feeling after running
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

A "state of relaxed readiness" is good. My experience is that it takes a while after hard exercise to get to that state. And anyway, why would you want to be using a pendulum after a run?! Dowsing is a purposeful activity and endorphins (aroused from the running) coursing through your body might well inhibit effective dowsing.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
wingon

Post by wingon »

TO simonwheeler :
I have learned to use a pendulum for a long time (about 10 years) but I cannot get 100% correct , it make me very upset ,and I made a vow to find the bug , so I have tried to use the pendulum in different condition , such as using the pendulum after running , swimming , during watching blue films , during hearing rock music ,and so on , I find that after running , swimming and my mother looking at me , I must get a wrong awswer , others cannot affect me even blue films . I know the reason about my mother because my mother deem the pendulum is stupid gadget , she hope me to learn how to control the ghosts and make them to rape the bank , but anyway , I think you very much , as i haven't think about endorphins , I can try a pain-killer to test it