Witnesses and colour wheels

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Witnesses and colour wheels

Post by Grahame »

When I've visited the US and Canadian dowsing conventions, I find that not many dowsers over there are familiar with the idea of witnesses, or using visual aids like the Mager Rosette (or even my own Gardner Rosette to help calibrate their dowsing responses.

I'm not a huge fan of sample witnesses, but I do find it helpful to use a Rosette when I'm trying to categorise earth energy lines.

Here's a video I made to explain how to use them:

Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Re: Witnesses and colour wheels

Post by Lynnie »

Thank you, Grahame, that's really interesting. I knew about witnesses but didn't realise that is what they were called.

Is there a Mager Rosette for health use?

Lynnie
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Witnesses and colour wheels

Post by Grahame »

Lynnie wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:44 am Is there a Mager Rosette for health use?
You can certainly use it for that, the colours are similar to those used in the French radiesthesia method, with the exception of orange. You can use red/yellow together for orange. The grey is used for negative green.

I'm not an expert on radiesthesia, but there's some good info in this related thread: An American Pendulum
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.