Geopathic Stress ~ The Impossibility of Cure

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Geopathic Stress ~ The Impossibility of Cure

Post by mike »

Hi Geoff,
I am going to work with overhead electric lines when I can get out again, my back is getting better and Im walking further, the idea to send influence upwards and away from people interests me from Pylons/Phone masts.Anything to make peoples life better has to be of concern to us all, so Im happy to try anything to improve our lot,and I remain open to ANY idea to achieve this...These Black Water Lines come in nine feet paths, and where two cross it form nine feet wide boxes, with powerful forces in each corner causing illness where folks sleep or remain still over these points....I dont know if this is GS or like you said another form of energy,I just know so many friends have fallen ill(cancer) living in these positions where the line passes under their bed/chair....I dont profess to know one from the other in any detail, but I know where it affects people I have to do something sooner than later,as they pass through the country for great distance and the chance to affect many people is always there....Thank you for your comments Geoff,good feed back is very welcome, I have been working away with this since 2002 clearing BWLines, after Wishaw near Birmingham had all those cancer cases reported.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

The only problem with moving energy from phone masts and o/h wires is that it is very difficult to prove that what you are doing has had any effect. It is possible to check whether the energy at ground level has gone but you really need a helicopter to check any higher than that unless you can monitor any improvement in the health of those living under the wires.or near the masts.

I dowsed about your Black Water lines to be told that they do not contain electromagnetic energy but detrimental energy nevertheless and would agree that if they cross under a house the effect above the crossing can be pretty devastating over time. I don’t know whether this energy has a name or not, possibly‘Black Water’ energy would describe it well. It is NOT the same enrgy as that which emanates from an underground river or a stream that is flowing because the Black Water is static. I can confirm that the work you did in the Wishaw area was successful.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Mike,
Don`t forget about the energies of mineral ores beneath. I usually find Iron is the most harmful.
I find that energies emanating up from the earth`s core interact with this iron ore and on rising to the surface can be harmful. I have found that this energy can get absorbed into many types of fabric in a building and even cement,plaster and timber before it is raised out of the earth and can remain there like a battery issueing out its noxious energy when one is in bed asleep.
Also Earthbounds, Life Forms, Alien Activity and residual energies of one form and another .
If you feel uncertain about answers coming through do you opt for a second opinion from upstairs?
Arthur
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

arthur hamlin wrote:If you feel uncertain about answers coming through do you opt for a second opinion from upstairs?
Yes
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Often the views of the other side, push me on to do things that I would not normally do, like spend the entire afternoon chasing the start of the BWLine when I could be doing other things, like watching the footie on the TV.But its something I feel that I have to do without fail, as it only comes when something important has to be done, they/it is ALWAYS right.I feel like a tool being used at this level, often the thoughts I have just come out of the blue without any prior thought given to the situation, so I know its planned, and should be done....The other side is all powerful and working for us all I believe,and I have never found them to be wrong yet, when I double check answers to questions asked.

The BWLines I believe to be curry/hartmann lines used by the the US Navy, piggy backing signals to submerged subs, ringing them just before A mASSAGE IS PASSED, since the BWLines are about the same size in places as the ELF aerials placed around the world,AND the sub pulls an aerial 1000 meters behind the sub to pick up the ringing/signal..The aerials are 1000 meter grids nine feet apart and nine feet off the ground,and the BWLines act like frequency signals as they increase and decrease every so often along their paths in width,just like a pulsed signal.High tec I know, but this is what I get to question and answer with UPSTAIRS, SOMETHING PERHAPS OTHERS MIGHT LIKE TO QUESTION.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Interesting discussion!
For my part I use a Y-rod onsite to check for over 60 types of energy, categorized by pattern. I also do map-dowsing using a tiny y-rod, checking for the same energy signatures. When onsite I use soft steel L-rods, either buried around an area to be cleared or taped to interior walls, to bend energy pathways into a new direction. The technique was first tested using well-established travel paths of rabbits, deer, sheep, and cows. Since they have no easily communicated belief system it's easy to simply bury a rod on their path and watch to see if they follow a new path. In all the tests done back in 2002 and 2003, including tests of over 16 different metal L-rod alloys, the new pathways that I find by dowsing always match the new animal pathways. The results appear to be permanent as long as something doesn't dig up the buried wire. A lot of experimentation also went into finding ways to warp lines in acute angles between closely-spaced buildings, checking the changed pathways to move them into relatively harmless areas such as streets and alleys, asking for guidance in which direction to move a line, and limiting the geographic extent of the pathway change so as not to affect neighboring homes "downstream" (I don't want to do what I'm not asked to do).

I've tried testing the "up and over" methods of a U.S. dowser (Slim Spurling) and have found that his alloy choice only worked for 2 types of energy lines, and that it did indeed rise over an area for a short interval. I've also tried the "stop" method, first back in 1992, using copper rods with containers on top filled with quartz crystals. The effect was weak and of short interval on the energy lines I tested. Geoff's "intention" method seems to be working for me at times but I haven't solely relied on it. If I were to use it exclusively I'd ask for all geopathic energy lines to move up and over everybody. Why not just get it over with?

The effects on clients (over 150 so far) have ranged from no change (these were usually preemptive remediations) to amazing changes. The successful ones ranged from loss of unexplained headaches or severe leg pain all the way up to an apparent cure of M.D.-diagnosed and chronic cystic fibrosis and the lengthening of time for a "one month to live" cancer patient to 18 months. I prefer to stick with animal confirmations of the technique and let the human results, influenced as they are by placebo, lack of double-blinding, and "regression to mean" speak for themselves.

Moving beds off the offending area works well but seldom makes a client very happy.

Bob Dahse, www.geopathfinder.com
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
CedJackson

Post by CedJackson »

Dear Bob

I am the instigator of this thread and found your posting extremely interesting, especially in terms of your detailed categorisation of lines, your interventions, and your bending of lines verified by changed animal trackways. The latter reminded me of the beginning of the book 'The Path of Least Resistance' which showed that the street plan of an American city was based on such old animal trackways.

I would be extremely interested to learn more, and wondered if you had written a book or articles you could send, post, or inform us of.

My physical address is Ced Jackson, 3 Ebrington Road, West Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 4NL (UK), and email Ced@FengShuiFutures.com . If you are ever in the UK you would be most welcome to speak at Malvern Dowsers !

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best wishes

Ced
Ced Jackson
Telephone : 01684 560265
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Thanks for your interest.

I did write a book about my investigations back in 2005. It was mainly intended to help other energy dowsers. While it was by no means completely comprehensive it is being updated continuously on http://www.geopathfinder.com/9442. The book itself is called "Planetary Patterns - A Dowser's Survey of Earth Energies" and is available on http://www.geopathfinder.com/15601, either as a hard copy or a PDF download. There are a couple of unique local energy patterns that are still missing which I detected by map and haven't visited yet. If I haven't gotten 20 miles to see something locally the chances of me ever getting to the U.K. are slim. I have talked about this with other local dowsing groups and folks interested in peculiar new-agey stuff but it's a bit esoteric to hold much interest here in the States.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Bob,
Fascinating,well done. The only reservation I have is that when displacing noxious energy lines to an `up and over arrangement` is that anytime in the future could see a property extension upwards especially in the case of bungalows.
Arthur
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I see what you mean, Arthur. The method I use of bending the energy pathways around things has its limitations too, especially if someone plans to build adjacent to a cleared structure. Luckily the only times I have had to re-do an energy diversion involved either dogs or earthquakes. In the dog instance one of the diversion rods was buried in a kennel area. The earthquakes near San Diego, CA occasionally cause a shift in Curry Lines so I have to contact a client there and have them replace a rod or two every time I hear about a major tremor. A number of clients routinely check in with related energy practitioners, some of whom can tell when a client is being affected by geopathy. And some clients can just feel the symptoms they had earlier re-occur (the San Diego folks). I'm mainly interested in this for the sake of learning more about the planet, but if it helps folks get rid of symptoms that M.D.s can't solve I don't mind helping when I can.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

San Diego is the most powerful town to date I have found in the US, with at least 13 sacred sites in the OLD TOWN area alone, ITS a hot spot of energy like Stonehenge on steroids,anything is possible there, I always wonder if the native people were aware of this influence, Im sure they have to be aware, but perhaps it was hidden from the new comers, and only spoken about round the camp fires and knowledge passed that way ? While GS is the bad side of natural earth forces the ley and energy lines are the other side of the coin, they offer all sorts of special influence for good.I know a chap in Abbots Ann near Andover that lives and works with an active energy line passing right through his living room, he writes poetry and wins all sorts of prizes for his work,writing in the one place the energy lines passes under his table chair.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I'm not sure about which lines are considered sacred but I've worked with some highly beneficial lines and formations. The fun thing about experimenting in a fairly unpopulated area is that you can muck around a bit with things without causing much damage. So I've worked a bit with bending beneficial lines, even concentrating widely spaced parallel lines into a small area to see what would happen. One of the patterns I worked with, which I call a "Celtic Cross Circle" has a number of parallel lines that I tried to focus into our home. The lines ended up cancelling out, energy-wise. I soon discovered that adjacent lines had reverse polarities. Live and learn. Next I tried moving every other line and that worked, but I released the diversion after a bit since it was just an experiment. Fun to try stuff though as you'll never know when the knowledge could come in handy.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The question of do you stop forces that you know to cause illness when they cross an estate or town without asking the folks who live there, to get permission as it were, in the ideal world the answer would be yes I imagine, but then take the situation where they run for hundreds of miles passing many towns....I always ask the question (upstairs) before I do anything, then if its an urge to continue I follow the direction Im shown, and carry on with what Im doing....Second to this is offering a house/home a clearing of sorts where you ask the light and love to enter and clear all bad forces and influences, this works well from experience, and gives the house a warm welcome feeling, like the house was once in shadow, but now has come into the light.Folks sleep better and feel stronger and more awake afterwards, ready to face a new day, rather than spend another hour in bed as before .....The power of the mind works at many levels, so its in everyones grasp to make changes around you for the better, you JUST have to know its possible,doubt chains your influence and thoughts to a dark dank place where nothing grows.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes try and condition your mind to any problems around you, its possible to affect changes honest. Even this corvid can be reduced and fought with the power of the mind, imagine a clear protected space around you and your home, and keep that area active and strong with thoughts during the day...And it goes without saying wear you mask and get your jab and hands face space !!!!!!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

For years now I have been clearing Black Water Lines from my own area and where my family live, and now with my new method I can work world wide. This clears noxious lines and places where Black Accident Spots exist, like the A90 in Scotland, and local ABS where people have gone off the road for no reason. I started this when some lads were killed Christmas Eve just north of my home, bad lines ran across the road 9 in all at the point just before they left the road there, it prompted me to remove any of these lines I found. Wishaw near Birmingham had two lines each over a kilometer wide south to north and west to east there, the folks there blamed the local phone mast, but it was the noxious lines which caused 32 people in the small village to get cancer... I know of so many homes where the people suffered cancer and all sorts of illness, and most if not all had these bad lines under those buildings, I felt it my duty to remove and clear them, and say nothing, it costs nothing but time. And today I work world wide and check often countries to keep the BWLines down there, both Ireland and the UK are clear when I dowsed yesterday and New Zealand and Australia as well, its what I do.