Black Water Lines/Noxious Lines.

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Black Water Lines/Noxious Lines.

Post by mike »

Checked a few places further out which had the bad BWLines before, and they remain clear this weekend, so thats very good news, its has worked wonders in every way for me, and the good folk of the world....Higher forces do play a part in our lives, and we should take every chance to improve things more I feel.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have checked places closer to home as I only drive now and cannot walk at all very far,and its still is clear and Im chuffed, I just wonder if any person or better still group of like minded people got together and thought to improve things around them, just HOW MUCH could be achieved....The idea just thinking can change any situation is for many a none starter, BUT over time if you try to do things however hard, sometimes it works out fine.This is healing and all sorts of things Im talking about, really you have NO limit to what can be done if you put your mind to it folks.You need the help of higher forces which is open to anyone who asks for it, just be clear of mind with an open heart and see where it goes, start with small changes and work up to bigger things, just like dowsing really.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just been made aware of a Black Water Line off Orfordness Suffolk that might be causing problems in Newport Isle Of Wight, I thought all were cleared now, and it seems this one which might be a new one could be linking with a Ley force there.So I cleared it with help of higher forces and see where it goes now at Newport, see if the problem clears or remains, its all new ground so we have to walk slow till we are sure, its a learning curve ?
siinvincible

Post by siinvincible »

Hi Mike,

I'd be interested to know where at Newport this line goes through/affects? Reason for my interest is that I was on the very powerful "Travellin' Gatherin'" Wake The Wight pilgrimage of the Dragon Line from Thursday night to this evening, Culver Down to The Needles, and by far the most extremely intense part of the walk came on Friday evening when we were looking for a place to camp on St George's Down, near Blackwater, and came across non-peaceful energy wherever we went. We almost settled at a disused pit in a woodland off Sandy Lane, outside of Blackwater (south of Newport), when the wind suddenly majorly picked up and we received an extremely unwelcome feeling and knew that we had to leave as soon as possible to avoid injury/worse. This was not the most severe energy of the evening though - the most intense was just coming down from St George's Down to Blackwater, on a footpath coming down, one of my fellow pilgrims suggesting camping amongst the ferns there, and I experienced some pretty strong energies in that moment which advised me that it wouldn't be a good idea.

I'd like to know, as much as possible, what is going on in that area south of Newport, specifically around Blackwater, and if there is any link with the Mersley Estate as the others sensed?

Also, would the fact that you picked up on a Black Water line causing problems have any link with Blackwater (the place) having problems?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yet again another interesting post Siin, I will come back on this when I have a moment, you keep pointing me in a direction to look and dowse like its meant to happen, we must have like minds/thoughts perhaps...I remember some years ago I visited a place where a crop circle was reported, and I met/crossed a local spirit who would not let me pass near High Clere Castle, it was an experience I dont want to repeat, thats why I ALWAYS say ask for protection before dowsing and working.Like you the wind rose and the Sun became hidden behind clouds, and I was aware something was very wrong here, I answered a question put to me and I think it was received with understanding, then the atmosphere cleared, and the wind stopped and the Sun came out again, and the birds started singing....Some places have a spirit force thats very strong both male and female influence, you never force an issue but should go with the flow and react to the circumstances around you,and remember you are the guest and are visiting.
Last edited by mike on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Siin,the problem seems to stem from the Black Water Line coming from the south with another from the n/e which meets at the pond/lake in Blackwater,all Earth forces are directional, and the south to north BWLine gives a bomb burst influence where it runs.This same line meets a ley from the n/w in my opinion just on the left a few hundred yards from the lane at Marvelln, which gives a bomb burst influence all the way up the road towards Blackwater there.This same BMLine then runs towards s/w corner of Newport, and could interact with yet another Ley there perhaps and cause yet another bomb burst effect in that area ? Its complex and both the Leys and BWLines seem to react to each other, with the added problem of a deep water line and fault line running close to the same BWLine going s/w all meshed and active here....A LEY RUNNING e/w and another running n/s will give a clockwise influence where they cross, those running w/e and n/s gives a anti cloclwise influence, those running s/n and e/w will give a bomb burst influence Siin, its what I found in all ancient sites and genuine crop circles..I think both BWLines need extra clearing to remove the bomb burst effect in the area, this should clear both Blackwater and Newport I hope, its a problem of nature for sure...Interesting the place is called Blackwater, as thats the problem, and it must stem from ancient times there, when they first were found ? Think it needs some thought this, its not the normal straight problem of conflict, its more involved in my opinion Siin....I could not find Mersley Estate on Google ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The south to north BWLine comes in from the Channel at Bonchurch Siin, and that same path crosses Sandy Lane about 139.91 yards from Marvelln Lane just before Blackwater, I think it reacts with the Ley which crosses there as well plus deep water and fault line....Its gone now, with help from higher forces...I need to follow and ask for the other to be removed now in the sea, its a place where it causes least problems.....In for a penny in for a pound. 8)

The other BWLine comes from the n/e coast near Monsale, this should not be a problem anymore after today, the pond/lake should clear at Blackwater and the atmosphere get better both there and at Newport, would you check when you can please and let me know Siin, thanks.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Checking Blackwater and Newport today all the problems seem to have gone now after 24 hours, I feel the BWLines that crossed there have gone now and left the area at peace.The bad influence along Sandy Lane and Blackwater at the lake/pond are clear today, what ever reacted with the natural forces is removed now, both the fault line and deep water vein remain as before, they offer no threat . This will clear and remove any bad influence in the s/w corner of Newport I feel, as the lines ran that way before yesterday, but are clear today, and should remain so. Be happy for any info on what the local area feels like now Siin,as compared to before when you visited ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have noticed in the last few weeks the Black Water Lines in parts of the Uk are returning again,people are asking whats causing problems in the house and I find yet another BWline there.Perhaps its time to look again and see where they first appear, and try and remove them again like before, it worked for a while, so why not again ? Its possible over time the lines increase world wide as they do form a network around the planet like winding wool into a ball, so its look for the first point where it forms and remove it, let you know how it goes.

Another point where the BWLines started is Michikamau Lake Quebec, its cleared now, and has removed the Newport lines in the sea which I cleared today which ran to Trewoon and Menacuddle and all points south of there, it looks like this is something that needs constant checking to keep those lines quiet around the world.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thinking about the increase again in Black Water Lines I just wonder if this is Gaia looking to scratch the itch on its back called mankind, and with the world population increasing out of control how to remove that itch with bad lines to cause illness.A natural balance often occurs in the natural world, so why not a balance of the ever increasing numbers of humans on this planet, a sort of ying and yang, a way to remove some of those numbers and allow the balance to swing the other way.We can never keep increasing in numbers like we have in the past, we just dont have enough water and other things to provide comfort to those already here, let alone yet more people waiting to be born in this over crowded world....Nature/Gaia might be trying ways to reduce those numbers in a way which included everyone, and not just this or that country, but the entire planet having bad energy lines which cause illness and reduces those high numbers, its a thought.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Clearing the Lake in Quebec has removed those BWLines just north of Newport West Wales when I checked today, so yet another place has produced a clutch of bad lines,I dont know why this should happen again, but its along the same line as the place I cleared some years ago, so does its position on the planet allow this to happen there, its something to watch in future months I feel.Like before its a very cold region where it happened, does that count, I just dont know, DONT think its some shamen working to harm people, its nature/natural Im sure, and something we need to stay on top of.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Torngate Mountains in Quebec seem to be a place where Black Water Lines are again appearing, so they need to be cleared before they spread all around the planet causing trouble for folk.They are few on the ground to be honest when I just dowsed about, but its one of those things you have to stay on top of, or like weeds they grow and increase fast.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Its been a while since I went on line here, but at the time I thought its wrong to clear each place where BWLines appear, but to let them increase to a point where they were a problem before removing them.Its like Ying and Yang, you need both to keep the balance on the planet, and when one causes trouble look to remove it in its best interest before more people are involved.So with this in mind I will wait till this new BWLine is older and keep an eye on it in the future, I believe this is the right way to got.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

In the last few months two places in fact three places have had Black Water Lines crossing there which have affected people, and I cleared them the new way with help from higher forces.I still thinks its best some balance of good and bad Earth forces should be allowed before you take steps to remove the bad ones,its often a case people who live local and I hear the complaint and find BWLines are involved.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Im sure its the right way to go with allowing Black Water Lines to increase from time to time, they remind of a ball of wool, lines stretching around the world from a common point affecting the people/animals where they pass.I think its a balance of Yin and Yang the good and the bad together,but only up to a point, I somehow get the nod to act when BWLines increase to a number beyond the accepted level.The odd ones I try and remove like those affecting Roman in Florida,costs nothing and can help others.