Change On December 3rd to Ley Force.

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
mike
Professional
Professional

Change On December 3rd to Ley Force.

Post by mike » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:46 pm

This December 3rd if you dowse check any local Ley Lines near you to see what has happened after that date, places like Avebury Avenue which has at the moment 4+4 Ley Lines down the centre will have after Dec3 8+8 running there, as we are in an increase of Ley Lines.This is part of the 4 year increase/decrease we go through with natural Ley force on this planet,and places where say a field near you has 5 Leys crossing there, after Dec3 it will have 10 after that date, over night 5 more will appear folks, check it out....I know of no reason for this to happen, and nothing in the Stars to explain why this should be, I had a good friend the late Prof Gerald Hawkins and bloater like me the question why this should happen on that date, but he never had the answer either ??

mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Change On December 3rd to Ley Force.

Post by mike » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Did anyone check the increase in the amount of Leys crossing the fields in the Uk and perhaps where you might live, I just dowsed the Avebury Stone Avenue and the Leys there have increased to 8+8 now from 4+4....I would like other dowsers opinion on the change on December 3rd across the planet, if you agree with me or not, open to any comments I welcome any feedback folks. 8)

mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Change On December 3rd to Ley Force.

Post by mike » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:32 pm

Its getting close to December 3rd when in my opinion changes take place with the Ley force of the planet, and its on the increase again so expect double the number of Leys in any position where you dowsed or plotted the Ley structure before this December.Report back please whats happened in your area, I would really like to hear any feedback.