Coventry Birmingham Anglesey Energy line ?

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Rory
Novice
Novice

Coventry Birmingham Anglesey Energy line ?

Post by Rory »

Hi to all of you energy line dowsers out there.

Just come back from a days dowsing venture to the North of where I live - unfortunately I don't get the chance to go up their that often. Because of that I thought I would write a few notes about the day on the forum. Firstly my apologies if there is anyone who has spent some considerable time following these lines and is about to write about the subject. If there is, I shall look forward to reading about it, as the quest to track this pair of lines would appear to take in some considerably interesting places.

Some weeks ago I dowsed a 30+ paces wide line running through Coventry cathedral (see previous thread). Today I had the chance to see where it was going and to find its pair. Starting in Lichfield and heading South West, I eventually crossed it near to Sedgely with its pair at St Marks church at Barrow hill just outside Dudley. (Another smaller 15 pace wide crosses over at the church as well). Tracking the two lines back found a node at Five Hills and St. James Church on Eve's hill in Dudley. Here the two 30 pace lines crossed over inside the church - one that dates back to Cistercian times - and probably before by way of ancient ceremonial place of worship.

This location meant that the two lines probably crossed right through the centre of Birmingham. A short trip over their found another node, with these same lines, at the Cathedral on Temple hill with the two lines crossing over in the Cathedral itself.

All this led me to think about the line as a whole. The lines are about the same width as the St Michael and St Mary lines and could have had equal importance and use back in previous days. The lines as I sense them to be, and some of you may map dowse these more accurately and be able to correct me, appear to run from Maeve's Cairn, near Sligo. (I had a lovely time at the top of that last December - the place is surrounded by stone circles - Carrowmore etc.), across Ireland - possibly through Newgrange, across the Irish Sea and through Holyhead in Anglesey. Through Bryn Celli Dhu and across through Capel Garmon and Moel ty Uchaf. Down heading South east through Dudley, Birmingham and Coventry and on to possibly - Royston. This is where it may well cross the St Michael and St Mary, a place which was once the headquarters of the Knights Templar. This makes this place even more special and significant and somewhere to, quite possibly, hold sacred through early 'armoured' protection. This might explain several things. I would suggest a read the book Hiram's Key here to find out more with links forward in time to the Freemason's and their rituals and backwards in time to the stone circles in the Holy land - places of sanctuary called Gilgal and the healing and mediumship that was said to go on then.

After Royston the lines would probably cross some more fascinating places in Europe and who knows where else. My guess is the holy mountain Mount Kailash where it is rumoured 12 great energy lines cross over.

Anyway enough of my ramblings, I mention these things as I am unlikely to have the time the track this pair of lines as well as all the other dowsing I am doing and maybe someone else would like to run with it.

So if anyone has anything they would like to add to this, I for one would be extremely interested to hear of any progress.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Re: Coventry Birmingham Anglesey Energy line ?

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hello Rory,
Excellent contribution. Its efforts such as yours that need proper recording, so that all these main energy lines in the UK can be placed say on a web site or something so that we can see at a glance who found what and when and what their beliefs are about their findings.
In a small way I have taken an interest in the Michael and Mary lines, but now hearing about your lines connecting up in Royston, I have dowsed and am told that 4 lines come into Royston but that 10 go out.
I don`t know what anybody else is getting but I still get that the Michael line is an ancient trackway used by the natives for trade and for pilgrimages until the Romans invaded. I`m told they than prohibited its use by using it themselves. But the natives were still requiring a trackway hence the Mary line being established. This could be a similar story to the two lines you have found.
Rory, it appears that where your two line cross in coventry cathedral (not sure whether it is the modern one or the bombed out version) my dowsing is saying that homage is being paid by both romans and non romans to a person who helped develope the Michael line.
Has anyone else made any discoveries on these lines?
Arthur
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Arthur:
the Michael line is an ancient trackway used by the natives for trade and for pilgrimages until the Romans invaded
homage is being paid by both romans and non romans to a person who helped develope the Michael line.
How was an ancient trackway "developed"? Are you saying, for example, one person kept walking it? Sorry..don't "get it"!
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

HI Simon

Thanks for your comments. To put the record straight though, I have only dowsed one line running through Coventry Cathedral - have not found its pair locally to that yet. Interesting to hear about Royston - I have still to visit and dowse the place. I will let you know if I do. The reason for the thread was to try and encourage others to get out and dowse those lines or even others locally.

I am not sure of your idea of ancient trackways for the St. Michael and St. Mary lines. I am sure they were walked in some parts, but they also cross deep water which makes me suspicious that they were created purely by walking. I am also careful to dowse to avoid asking for walkways. ancient tracks and any ritualised paths.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Very interesting research, Rory. Keep it up!

I can add a bit to Royston - I have dowsed three lines in Royston Cave; the Michael, Mary and one other that I couldn't identify at the time. I didn't find the fourth one that Arthur mentions. The Michael line makes a large 'S' shape as it snakes through the town, so that it can pass through the Cave and then through the Royse stone. It makes a clear detour to swing through the stone, widening as it does. This is interesting, as the stone is not in its original position - it was moved a few metres to make way for the road - so the line appears to have either:
  • been attracted to the stone and not any inherent feature of the stone's original location. OR,
  • The line hasn't moved and the stone (coincidentally or otherwise) was moved to be on the line.
Here's a picture of the Royse stone showing Sig Lonegren, Peter Quiller and Sandy McKenzie standing more or less on the edge of the line as it passes through the stone. The entrance to the Cave can be seen just behind Sandy, behind the blue car.

Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Thanks Grahame.
I am going to have to get to Royston sometime. Very interesting about the line position and the stone. Past and current movements of lines is something I have been studying for the last 4 years. I do not think there is one explanation and would tend to think that there are several ways these things can occur. One thing of which I am fairly certain, through a variety of observations, is that the interaction of human consciousness (sub, stored or otherwise) can affect the lines position. Impossible to explain it on a thread though as I think a 'practical element' of communication is required.

I know a dream detective Chris Robinson who spent a night in that cave and obtained great results and successes afterwards, it must be a very special place, but I bet there are more out there around the UK that we are unaware of. By all of us tracking the lines we may find them again.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Simon, I find that by dowsing the Michael Line can go on and on with questions and answers, but will tell you what further responses are coming to me right now, others may find different.
I`m told that it was a man later to become a Saint and a male companion who wished to convey the word of God, long before Christ came on the scene. I`m told that they started at Land`s End and used the Sun to get their bearings. When they came to water that required crossing they used a raft - I find this was the case with the Mary line at Hopton which goes out to sea approx half a mile and than returns to make landfall further up the coast - just wondering Grahame if you found this so? Just also wondering if you found that when you got to Beccles the Michael Line did a right angle through the tower in the town and went straight to the center of the river waveney where it split - one line heading towards Bungay via the river while the other still using the river heads towards Hopton.
I also get that the forth energy line passes to one side of the cave at Royston.
Arthur
Malcolm
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Malcolm »

I've got a book called "Pi in the Sky" by Michael Poynder in which he talks of an Irish energy line that comes in from Anglesey and passes through Newgrange and Innishmurray. I've been searching the internet to find the relevant Anglesey locations when I found this thread. I am very interested to know which of the many ancient sites on Anglesey this would involve, if anyone here could help?
Reading Rory's post, it seems to me that a straight line from Bryn Celli Du to Capel Garmon would not pass through Moel Ty Uchaf, although I do think Moel Ty Uchaf is a very special place.
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Malcolm

Thanks for your post. I have not come across Michael Poynder's work so I will look out for it. The line is really an alignment of two lines and they are not straight they just run crossing over each other in a roughly straight alignment. I have not checked the line or if both lines run through Moel Ty Uchaf but I know of the place and would not be at all surprised to find one or both the lines twist and turn to pass through it. The do go on to run through Birmingham, one line through Coventry Cathedral and on to Royston where they meet the St Michael and St Mary lines. The other way they go through Anglesey and on into Ireland. I do not know if they pass through Newgrange - they might indeed, but I know where they exit on the West coast.

As for Anglesey check out Bodowyr and Bryn-Gwyn Tre'r Dryw as I think the lines pass through these places, but I may be wrong on that as I only map dowsed this.

I would repeat though that the lines I have been following are not straight they do curve and bend but run along a roughly straight alignment
Malcolm
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Malcolm »

Rory, thanks for your reply, thats very interesting. Also close to Moel Ty Uchaf is Ffynnon Sulien in someone's garden at 068411, and Rug chapel. I wonder if they are involved, especially the Holy Well.
The Poynder book is 1-898256-33-0, and is about pendulums,energy stars, Carrowkeel and Newgrange, It was his references to Anglesey that had intrigued me as I live nearby. I've read about a different line, heading NNW on the eastern side of the island.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

After Royston the lines would probably cross some more fascinating places in Europe and who knows where else. My guess is the holy mountain Mount Kailash where it is rumoured 12 great energy lines cross over.

Just last night before the sand man came I looked at this mountain, and while I dont find sacred ground there, at least in my opinion three wide (0.75) kilometer energy lines run north to south and one east to west across the top of the mountain, so its a powerful place for worship/influence.Be interesting to see if the east to west energy line is the one that you pick up in the UK, after its journey across Europe ? While the line I pick up runs east to west, I might be wrong and its really west to east, its powerful and wide anyway, have another look around this weekend...It seems the paths all are about 0.65 to 0.78 of a kilometer wide going over the mountain, thats wide in anyones book.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

With respect energy lines can mean different things and wonder when it will be possible when someone can say what these lines are doing where they are and what caused them according to their dowsing.
I believe one of the most important are the Michael and Mary lines which many others connect into.
Like the main artery of our body where smaller veins connect this carries a lot of info.
In my opinion these lines can be opened up to reveal when they were formed, who/what created them and if there is a purpose in them.
I am personally more interested in man made tracks or roads and the energies that emanate from them.
I believe the more we try to scientifically analyse and carry out mathmatical calculations the more we lose sight of their simple origins and purpose.
The widths, height, depths, colour, vibrationary rates etc are all yet to be properly discussed/addressed.
We hear a lot about winding energy lines.
If man or animal made these would invariably mean that tracks had to detour around objects such as boulders, water, prickly bushes,trees,hallowed ground,etc. Very often these lines will pass over a hill top and suspect this will be for the need to observe any predators that are around and to view or line up the next hill in which to make a journey, to see the sky for planetary observations etc.
So can we hear a little bit more please about these aspects.
Once we have sufficient info than those that just want to do calculations etc can have their day.
Arthur
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I think any honest post on any subject offers other people the chance to compare any work they have done either years ago or just yesterday to the subject of the moment, and as such has a valid place in the posts that are passing back and forth.More so if any post rings true with other forum members past work they have done,its very rewarding when someone says, THATS JUST WHAT I FOUND, even if that day comes a week or a year later...So when people offer views of any subject it brings it all out in the open where it can be seen by others and reviewed,compared and worked on,thats what this forum is about I think.....Sorry if I have hogged the posts,just to say I love all things paranormal, so Im posting here there and everywhere,but will now keep things to one post a week, dont know what that subject will be,it will keep you in SUSPENDERS waiting. :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sorry I need my fix, if I dont read and post I will go mad, if my views clash with yours sorry about that,ignore me and with luck I will go away :mrgreen: So much good stuff being posted,so I cannot resist the urge to say something,offer an opinion and share any experiences I have had, being old I have many. :lol: As for waiting a week before I post Ive tried that and chewed my nails down to the bone, so in the spirit of Christmas forget I said I would only visit once a week, put it down to the Mulled Wine talking,and the fact I cannot keep my mouth shut for long :lol:
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Hi all, I picked up on something near to the cave. We visited the cave but were there in a group and couldn't dowse, I did not however pick up on anything which was odd, because it is a node, I have felt things at nodes before, hopton church ( you have to scale a fence now) however about 5 paces wide I felt something heading towards the church and field, again a lot of people around, but this was I feel not Michael or Mary, and the mapping by the late hamish miller suggests this is a seperate entity. The ickneild way is a truly spiritual walk, . Not much but hope it helps. Regards
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....