moving serpent lines/energy

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
ocd
Novice
Novice

Re: moving serpent lines/energy

Post by ocd »

Hello Geoff
Thanks for the reply, I have dowsed many flat spirals at castle an dinas, I should have mentioned there are two castle an dinas' in Cornwall.
I've been dowsing the one near St Columb. I really need to map the site, as there is a lot going on there energetically.

Dinas is found in many place names in Cornwall often spelled differently, St Dennis, Dynas, Denis, Enis ect. Quite often names of farms or roads near hillforts in Cornwall.
I'd like to learn more of the cornish language, but don't seem to have much time at the moment, "Crows An Wra" in west penwith means "cross of the witch". "Redruth" means "red river" - "Red" is river and "ruth" is red....??
I used to live at "Tremodrett" which means home or farm of mordred, supposedly the only place in Britain with Mordred in it's name. There was only about five houses there, but it was mentioned in the Doomsday Book and is much older than Roche and Bugle which are the nearest villages.

ocd
stay on the path, beware of the moon
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

When Geoff mentioned an "energy spiral" as a "sump vortex" I realized immediately what he was referring to. I've been calling them "cavity vortices" for a few years, since, in our region, they always correspond to a physical phenomenon called a "sinkhole". But instead of being 2-dimensional (how would you find one?) I've found them to be quite 3-dimensional. I nearly always find them first by stumbling across one of the 9-plane (3 sets of 3 planes), 2-foot-wide energy pathways that flow toward them like spokes around a hub. They lead to the edge of a tubular formation that marks the edge of the sinkhole. Sometimes the sinkhole is visible as a depression in the ground. Once I was showing a client a pathway leading toward one and I fell into it. Nothing quite like proving the point with a pratfall! Anyway, the energy within the tubular area is a clockwise spiral, moving downward.

The widths of the tubular formations vary widely, with the bigger ones containing more "spokes". I call the spokes "Dry Etheric Lines" because of their effect on the etheric group of energy layers surrounding humans. The spokes usually begin about a quarter mile away from the sinkhole as a tight clockwise-moving spiral, but I recently visited a cave system in our area which has been developed into a tourist attraction. The entrance area is a clockwise staircase inside a very large "cavity vortex". That's the original sinkhole that a nearby farmer's pigs fell into, revealing the cave. As we moved throughout the cave corridors, all of the tall vertical crevices making up the passageways were centered on "dry etheric lines", and as we went deeper into the cave, the energy pattern became narrower. At 220 feet below ground the normally 2-foot-wide pattern was only a foot wide. My next task is to find a tall building cetered on one of these spokes to see if the pattern continues to get wider with altitude.

I used to wonder which came first, the energy or the sinkhole. But with the exact correlation of both at the "heads" of deep valleys, I support the notion that the energy weakened the rock, leading to the erosion that caused both the valleys and the underground fissures I went walking through. It's not often that physical phenomena and Earth Energies meet in such an interesting correlation, especially one that can easily be shown to a client. I used to think that there was no way to eliminate the highly negative character within the vortex, but experiments showed that a simple 2-foot-long vertical rod of copper or soft steel palced at the exact center does a fine job of dissipating the energy (the closer to the center, the more % dissipation). And an L-rod of the same material works to divert any of the spokes if you can't get to its source at the center.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Getting back to looking at the last post I did, I'd like to apologize for sounding a bit more than pompous in going on and on about the "cavity vortex". It may not even be the same as what Geoff was describing, but I think it is. My friends and neighbors know that I can get really excited about this stuff, and my wife seems to be the only one who can reel me back in. Maybe she should edit my posts beforehand?

Anyway, there are a few other things I should mention about these formations, in case anyone would like to check on them locally. I'm not sure if you have the same sort of sedimentary limestone we have, that makes these formations so numerous, but the retreating glaciers nearby drained off a lot of water very quickly, and the weakened rock in some areas caused lots of really scenic (400-foot deep) valleys to explore.

First, the "spokes", or "dry etheric lines" that run radially toward the "cavity vortex" can be diverted in groups. Placing an L-rod in the path of one diverts others in its vicinity. The bend angle lessens with distance from the "line" diverted. Secondly, the spiral within the vortex has an effect only on the "physical" group of energy layers in the human "spherical field". So besides having a detrimental effect on humans, it also has a physical effect on anything in its realm. It's as if a giant auger bit is plunged into the ground. That's part of the reason I think that the energy comes first, then the weakening of the underlying rock. Lastly, sometimes, inthe case of really big vortices, the "dry etheric lines" can extend further than a quarter mile, as they do in the nearby tourist cave, where ther are over 40 spokes coming into the vortex. The cave also contained pathways of what I call "wet etheric lines", AKA water veins, which were easily distinguished from their dry cousins by their tubular shape. The cave was old enough that most of these channels had eroded narrow channels downward, leaving the original tubes clearly visible, yet water was still running in the same pathways, just deeper. The wet and dry etheric lines have the same energy pattern and type at night, but the water vein switches to 23 planes during the day, and the water and energy flow in opposite directions. That's all I've got for now. I'm off on the trike tomorrow morning to verify the location and pattern of the most recent discovery I've made in our area, the "Straight Monadic Pathway".
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi ocd and BobD,

Just to comment on a couple of points – I’m not sure that the translation of ‘Redruth’ is ‘red river’ although ‘ruth’ is certainly red, it’s the Cornish ‘red’ that is the problem. Some experts think it’s a corruption of ‘res’ meaning ‘ford. I would think that ‘red ford' might be appropriate as many of the streams that drained the moors behind Carn Brae were red because of the mineral content resulting from miners extracting tin ore from the crushing of ore-bearing stones There is still a stream that runs north through the Redruth valley (mostly underground, now) to Portreath. As you probably know, a river in Cornish and Welsh is usually ‘avon’ so a ‘River Avon’ is yet another example of tautology (English and Brythonic). You may gather from all this that I have Cornish roots. I’m half (west) Cornish but I know not which half of me that applies.

Apologies for digressing. To revert to the subject of spirals. The 2-dimensional spirals I mentioned are simply markers of other ‘objects’, usually 3D vortices of some kind as you mentioned.

(BobD) “So besides having a detrimental effect on humans, it also has a physical effect on anything in its realm. It's as if a giant auger bit is plunged into the ground. That's part of the reason I think that the energy comes first, then the weakening of the underlying rock “

Agreed. Good analogy. The other problem I find with sump/cavity vortices is that they occasionally regurgitated the bad energy they contain and that does adversely affect any of the sensitive population who live in the area covered by the vortex. Whenever I find a sump vortex I always seal it. So far I have only encountered three ‘big uns’.- one north west of Bristol, one north of Malvern and t’other, this month, north of Ludlow.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Regarding the derivation of Redruth, I found the following on GENUKI:
GENUKI wrote:The origin of the name Redruth is believed to be 'red ford', from the Cornish rys or rid meaning red, and rudh meaning ford
from here

I'm guessing that:

rid is the Cornish equivalent of the Welsh rhudd meaning red or bloody, and that
rudh may be the Cornish equivalent of the Welsh rhyd meaning ford .. :?:

If it's red in the sense of bloody that might indicate a battle-site... :?: ...or it might be exactly as you say, down to mineral content.

Apologies for digressing...

Ian
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Apologies for digressing, still, I would think your guess is correct, Ian, because the locals call their town 'Ruhdrooth' with the accent on the second syllable. The only battle site I'm aware of is on the rugby field where there is a right royal annual battle between the rival towns of Camborne (pronounced 'Kemburn') and Redruth. Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hi Geoff,

I'm intrigued by the notion of "sealing" a sump vortex. Around here they try physically sealing a sinkhole by dumping in truckloads of rock and clay, but the energy remains. Would you care to divulge how you energetically seal one? I'll map dowse for the ones you've found near Bristol, Ludlow, and Malvern just to see how they compare to our large versions.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi BobD,

I use Intent. Nothing else. Sometimes on site, sometimes remotely. I then contact a clairvoyant friend of mine to confirm that the vortex has been sealed, to confirm my dowsing that it has been sealed. I do the same with detrimental energy emanating from ancient graveyards.

Geoff
Geoff

Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

BobD - I hope you don't think I seal physical sump holes. The vortices I deal with are etheric in nature although the energy from them can and does affect humans as does the energy from ancient graveyards.

Geoff
Geoff

BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hi Geoff,

No, I wasn't referring to physically sealing a sinkhole, but I am curious about the intention process used by some dowsers to alter Earth Energies. That could be the start of an entirely new string. Without going into that, can you tell me what you dowse when a sump vortex has been sealed using intention? Is the energy dissipated, as when I use a vertical rod placed onsite? Or is the pattern of the vortex compressed or altered in some other fashion? And why use a clairvoyant to verify your work when, using only intention, you've already acheived the status of "wizard" (I'm not trying to be funny here, I'm perfectly serious and somewhat in awe). Sometimes I feel like an ordinary laborer, albeit using simple tools on something that's usually invisible!
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

BobD wrote: Hi Geoff, No, I wasn't referring to physically sealing a sinkhole......
Thank Heavens !
BobD wrote:...but I am curious about the intention process used by some dowsers to alter Earth Energies. That could be the start of an entirely new string.
I'm afraid that I cannot tell you about other dowsers methods cos I don't know them, same as they don't know mine. All I can tell you is that I have been told that I have had a total of 25 previous incarnations either as a Shaman or a Medicine Man (mostly in the US) Some of the practices I used then are still retained in what I call my soul memory and they are re-activated as and when required. In consequence I am 'directed' to work that I am capable of doing (sometimes with help from 'upstairs'). If you want to know more about this, please e-mail me because I'm not going to explain it on this forum; it would take far too long, and I cannot tell you how it actually works except that it's all in the mind.
BobD wrote: Without going into that, can you tell me what you dowse when a sump vortex has been sealed using intention?
The energy that is below ground level is sealed. Any energy that is still around above ground level, according to my clairvoyant friend, is dealt with by others. The above ground energy from the sump vortex she found in her back garden (yard to you) took nearly a week to clear.
BobD wrote: Is the energy dissipated, as when I use a vertical rod placed onsite?
Yes it is, but I would never use a rod, stuck in the ground, to deal with energies. I, and others, have found that, in time, the energy line will re-establish itself and function as before. I have dowsed that geopathic stress lines, for example, start to appear about 18” above ground level so the placing of a rod may or may not divert or stop the line, even temporarily, if it’s driven in too far. I would suggest that you should always dowse to find out whether the placing of a rod would be permanently effective. It is my opinion that if an energy line is affecting a property it should be diverted over a property rather than around it, and if that is not possible then any energy emanating from below the property should be sealed off.
BobD wrote: Or is the pattern of the vortex compressed or altered in some other fashion? ....
As far as I know, the vortex and its 2 dimensional marker disappear completely.
BobD wrote:....and why use a clairvoyant to verify your work when, using only intention,
Because she and I work together. She describes the effect of what I am doing because she can see the results and that enables me to tell you what happens.
BobD wrote:.you've already acheived the status of "wizard" (I'm not trying to be funny here, I'm perfectly serious and somewhat in awe).
Good Grief ! I have never been called a wizard before. I certainly don't regard myself as one although I do have some rather peculiar abilities as I'm sure a lot of other people I know, and a lot of dowsers have.
BobD wrote: Sometimes I feel like an ordinary laborer, albeit using simple tools on something that's usually invisible!
No way Jose ! I have dowsed that you are, as well as being a dowser, a potential healer and telepath. You have had 22 past lives as a Shaman or Medicine Man and that would qualify you for all sorts of work; that is if you wish to take that particular path. If you do, I can help if you e-mail me with any questions you have.

Geoff

(mod - quotes markup added 10/18 - GG)
Geoff

BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hi Geoff et al,

Regarding dowsing methods for geopathic energies, as with you, my only experience is with my own methods. My experience and experiments have shown that geopathic stress lines don't start or stop near ground level. But the L-rods and straight rods I use, if you could see their effects in 3-D, would look like a balloon placed in the path of the geopathic planes. The primary effect (middle of the balloon) is at the elevation of the rod. A longer vertical section of rod yields a tall baloon, useful for deflection in multi-story buildings. A longer horizontal section extends the deflection further (useful for large building footprints). After 6 years, 120+ deflections/dissipations, and over 1000 rods used, the only energy escapees have been related to dogs digging up a rod or a nearby neighbor building/placing something metallic "upstream" of the energy pathway, moving it around my diversion. I occasionally check back on previous jobs just to make sure all is well, and I try to do the dowsing onsite, not by map, if possible.

The only experience I have had with bending geopathic energy over a property/building comes from my early energy dowsing education, in 2002, when I was learning the methods of Slim Spurling. He was using common welding rods (being a blacksmith by trade) to form a sort of "staple-shaped" deflector in geopathic pathways. He claimed that psychics and clairvoyants had verified that the energy flowed up and over the building/property. After viewing his video to get the specifics, I tried his method. It worked on a couple of types of geopathic lines, but left most types (I routinely work with 30) totally unfazed. That led to my experiments with different materials, configurations, and energy types.

The only experience I have had with someone who claimed the ability to move geopathic formation using intention alone was also back in 2002. I was in online correspondence with several dowsers here in the States. One offered to use his services for a mere $100. For this he would intend all the negative forces away and pray for your well being. This led me to wonder, "If it's this easy, why does it cost $100, and with this ability, why doesn't he just do this for huge areas instead of individuals, making large swaths a better place to be?" When questioned further about previous clients for reference or any independent confirmation of the efficacy of his procedures, he broke off contact. So you can see why I might take offense at comments aimed at methods I've worked hard to document, verify, and continue researching. I'm certainly not stating that intention alone is bogus, since who knows how much of my intention is keeping the physical rods I've placed in working order? But intention alone wasn't enough to make some of the rod cofigurations and metals work while others clearly did not. Experiments using animal trails were a great place for me to start, since the animals don't have recognizable "belief systems" that would make a placebo technique effective. And all the intention I could muster never kept them out of our planted evergreen shrubs until I used the energy deflecting rods along their trails.

It seems a pity that, even with such a lovely forum to voice our views/questions, we seem to know so little about others means, methods, and results. I'll start another thread on this topic.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

BobD wrote: I'm certainly not stating that intention alone is bogus, since who knows how much of my intention is keeping the physical rods I've placed in working order? But intention alone wasn't enough to make some of the rod cofigurations and metals work while others clearly did not.
Hi Bob,

If your system/method works for you, then do stick with it. All I can tell you is that other dowsers have checked my work and the many people I tried to help have all advised me that there are significant changes in the feelings they now get in various rooms so I can only assume that what I tried to do, worked, The few sites I have checked (about 99% of my work is done remotely) showed no trace of any GS lines inside buildings. I can honestly say that I have no idea how it works.

Geoff
Geoff

BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

About 90% of the deflection/dissipation waork I've done was completed onsite and most of it was rechecked later, again onsite. I've found only a few people in my area who can check what I've done and the results have been good, but I'm more trusting of the results that clients report. I've found that if you don't hear from them they are either too polite to sat they noticed no change (and these were mostly cases where they were experiencing no symptoms to begin with, but thought, "What the heck, why not have it done just to be sure?"), or they are so timid that they tell everyone they know except you (and these are where I get most of my referrals). In a rare few cases the results are so immediate/spectacular that I get feedback immediately.

In one of the first homes I did, a 10-year old boy, the son of a locally-reknowned naturopath/acupauncturist/etc., was apparently suffering from Cystic Fibrosis. He was eating 9000 calories per day jst to maintain his weight, getting percussive therapy 3X per week, taking inhalent meds, etc. Both conventional and nutural therapies were ineffective. I diverted a single "Dry Etheric Line" that ran through his bed at chest level. Within a week his symptoms were gone.

In a more recent case, a local woman felt like she had done all she could to rid her home of bad energy using Feng Shui and wanted my help. I placed the required rods and overnight a stabbing, persistent, chronic pain in her hip suddenly disappeared. The pain has not reappeared.

A number of places I've worked on were so negative that my wife, who can feel such things (I can't), couldn't find a comfortable place to sit without feeling "creeped out". When the diversions were in place the same house felt entirely warm and comforting. We found out later that the previous occupants both ended up in a mental institution. I could go on and on about creepy houses, built on lots of geopathic lines/formations.

And even though I've researched materials and cofigurations, I too still have no firm idea on how deflection/dissipation works. I have some theories, mainly concerning interaction with the Earth's semi-static magnetic field, but most of it remains as much of a "black box" phenomenon as intention.
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

hello all

I visited castle an dinas today and I can no longer find the strong yang line there. It appears to have dissapeared, there was also another line connecting the two barrows that I found last time I was there, this also has gone?
I was wondering if anyone can map dowse castle an dinas and give me their opinion of the line? and if it has gone or if I just can't find it.

thanks ocd
stay on the path, beware of the moon