I can see energy lines

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: I can see energy lines

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

(Rory) "One thing I have not managed to do yet though is to dowse for vertical movement as well as horizontal movement. My rods are held horizontally and I have not worked out an effective method to do this (If anyone else has any suggestions that would be cool)"

Hi Rory,

When following a line, try holding your rods so that the tips are at an angle of about 5 degrees below the horizontal. That prevents them from spinning around, even in a slight wind. If you encounter a vortex or spiral en route your rods will probably then spin in any case

When trying to find out if an energy line goes vertically upwards, I have found that my rods turn at right
angles to the direction of the line I'm following. When I have sent, say, a GS line over a house,
my rods will turn at right angles about 18 inches away from the wall of the house and the same
thing happens on the opposite side of the house. I have yet to encounter any lines that go vertically downwards and would be interested to know what rod movement is then involved.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Rory,
This flow direction business,
I find flows are detectable at two levels, one from the surface upto aprox 30 inch maximum, the other all above that.
Both of the flows change direction several times a day, and are imo influenced by the FIELD of the sun and moon in particuler.
I consider the lower flow is positive, and all above negative ( this is mere spin direction of the same stuff)
The positive is emitting back out of the planet after been turned around on its journey through the planet.
This opposite spin is super attractive to the pressure of thus incoming negative from the sea of negative that is omni present.
This attraction is what both gravity and light is caused by, the gravity by the compound incoming flow from space travelling through atmosphere ( that compound pressure increases as it encounters the denser water)
The light is produced as the emitting positive is encircled by vasts amounts of negative attaching onto it which causes light, thus the field of the sun causes light to occur locally not like a torch beam from the sun.
The flows are easily manipulated and moved or earthed, if a rod is pushed into the earth it acts as an antenae of positive, thus attracting all the negative, it will seem to vanish.
kevin
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

Rory and Geoff
When I find vertical lines I then dowse a second time for the direction of flow. If the rods open up away from each other it's an upward flow, if they turn in to cross each other it's a downward flow.
Quite often I'll feel a pull up or down aswell.
It's a bit simple, but it works for me I think?

ocd
stay on the path, beware of the moon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Thanks, ocd. I must remember that.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Lorraine
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Lorraine »

prosser wrote:"Did you know that when you identify a spiral, if you place a stone or mineral in its centre, you earth the spot, maintaining its potential energy in earth as oppose to it speeding off to some other planet. The energy with become finer and the line will devide and further replenish the earth energy grid. Eventually, it will become a spirial again but now increased in potential
Thanks for this, next time I am out there I will dowse for a stone to take with me and see what happens. I haven't seen the spiral since that brief glimpse some years ago, but it's a good excuse to practice... :)

Lorr
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

prosser wrote:Did you know that when you identify a spiral, if you place a stone or mineral in its centre, you earth the spot, <SNIP> What makes this person place a water feature or statue or interesting feature on a specfic part of their garden, are they unintentionally carrying out earth healing, I wish I had the guts to knock on their door and ask " can I dowse your garden "
Hi Paul;

The Earth Energies Group (amongst others) has done lots of research into this sort of thing, and I have to say that the picture is not as simple as you are making out. The stone or other object has to be above a certain size and mass to properly earth the detrimental energies rising from a water crossing, and the centre is not always where it needs to be. Often it has to cover the edge lines of the vein and not the centre. If not correctly placed and not above the critical size needed, you can actually make the situation worse. Have a look at this article by Billy Gawn (link broken)
in the archive for more details on this.
As you note, garden structures like statue or sundial plinths can have the same effect as a standing stone, subject to the caveats above, but they need to be precisely positioned with intention. I have often found such a feature on a client's property that has been 'randomly' placed by them, and is almost but not quite in the right place. Instead of earthing the energies, it can actually be amplifying them. Note also that with modern man-made garden features, usually the material used does not have the same energetic properties as a natural stone. The addition of some organic material (e.g. bone) within the structure will help in this regard.
In Western geomancy, other fixes are possible, such as earth acupuncture, crystals, ceremonial fires etc. etc. But "What all these cures have in common is a therapeutic intention, often in a sacred ceremonial context," to quote from Richard Crieghtmore's article on geopathic stress (currently being serialised in Dowsing Today).
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
prosser

Post by prosser »

Grahame

Re:- Earthing energy spots -beware.

Thank you for your advice and warning, its appreciated , I will research further and be mindful of the consequences before I do or say more. My intention to improve / heal is true, however, my enthusiasm is a hurdle to over come. Being an Aries in birth sign, patience and planning isn't a natural trait.
Respect for earth energies must be utmost in any activity related to dowsing, our thoughts and actions are far more powerful than we realize. I hope I have not created any problems and trust others reading this will take note.

Paul