Ley lines and energy currents

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Re: Ley lines and energy currents

Post by ledgehammer »

Hi Malcolm, it was arbor low, in the peak district. I have had some good advice since this post and understand a little more. Regards
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
Malcolm
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Malcolm »

I've been to Arbor Low a few times. All the stones blown flat by the north wind. Supposed to be due north of Stonehenge. Interesting.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Malcolm wrote:I've been to Arbor Low a few times. All the stones blown flat by the north wind. Supposed to be due north of Stonehenge. Interesting.
IMHO,
The stones are laid flat so that the field of each stone is at ninty degrees to where they were designed to be.
The height of the stone also enables better compression into each stone from the upper flows, hence such as church steeples and obolisks etc.
It was probably puritans indoctrinated into thinking the stones were the devils works.
Kevin
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Malcolm, I have been there twice, was very theraputic the first time, horrible drive though. I have read that 5 ley lines meet there, I believe the most southern passes through stonehenge. Not dowsed this myself. However, I have had sensations between old sarum and stonehenge, my instinct tells me an ?energy current passes through. I heard also from a local the top of salisbury cathedral is vertically aligned to stonehenge, but cannot confirm. I'm never free to dowse these things when I think. Has anybody dowsed wandlebury rings near cambe
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....