Energy leys - man-made or natural?

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Vapour Trail
Beginner
Beginner

Energy leys - man-made or natural?

Post by Vapour Trail »

I have been following an energy ley across the country on a straight trajectory and have verified in my own mind that it exists for a number of reasons - it can be dowsed, it has properties such as strength and width, and many significant places exist upon it - sacred sites, hills, churches, and place names ending in "-ley".
During my travels I have wondered about the nature of these energy leys. The one I was following I believe to be a "natural" ley in that the dowsing tells me that it was not created by humans.

And yet I have had recent experience of being able to create a neutral energy line from point A to point B in a straight line. This line that I created out of subtle energy had all the characteristics of an energy ley, and now I wonder whether some of the energy leys out there might be man-made, whereas some may be natural.

But the question is - what IS a "natural" energy ley, and how would it differ in terms of its properties from a man-made energy ley, and do you think that a man-made energy ley CAN exist, or is it something else instead?

Your thoughts would be most welcome on this troublesome subject.

Regards,
Vapour Trail.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Energy leys - man-made or natural?

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

You may like to look at the thread called “What is a Ley Line”. There are some suggestions there.

Incidentally, the word ‘ley’ tacked on to another word to form a place name describes open ground or an arable field being used temporarily as a pasture for grazing animals.
(Origin: ME leye < OE leah - open ground in a wood)
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I read someplace making a stone circle would draw in energies, so I made a small circle in the garden some years ago, and to date nothing has formed around the stone circle,perhaps it needs the intent of the dowser working to draw or form these energies rather than have them form by some natural means without any outside HELP...Perhaps thats the way to go, find a place active and alive site and then try by intent to point/open the energy line towards your own stone circle, or to draw an energy line from your closest active energy line back to your garden stone circle ? Think you cannot expect the energy line to form without some sort of intent/wish on your behalf for it to form there, at least let the fox see the rabbit, go half way towards asking the energy line to form where you want it to, and work every day towards that goal....Interesting subject this, any others have knowledge of this, anyone already formed some energy lines we can find ?
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Again, Mike, I would refer you to the thread 'What is a Ley Line ? ' There It is suggested that energy lines can be imposed directly onto ley lines, without using Intent. simply by people and animals walking on non-energy ley lines
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
el-rod

Post by el-rod »

Did anyone ever watch BBC's Tomorrows World way back in the 1970's. A particular episode discussed how engineers working on one of the major Trans-Alpine Tunnel projects of the day were using an ancient principle to project a line through solid mountains that could be readily detected and used to ensure perfect alignment when drilling from either end.

The program suggested that by the simple process of shining a flashlight behind an Iron rod projected a narrow beam of charged particles that a trained individual could physically detect.

The program went on to suggested that ancient man knew of this principle by showing a graphic illustration of a Druid like character holding forth an Iron staff and reflecting the Suns rays from behind with a polished/mirror surface.

Is this how Ley Lines were laid in the long distant past?

The program presenter also requested that individuals should not try this themselves as it may interfere with ongoing scientific studies.

I can remember watching this program and it's one of the reasons that sparked my interest in dowsing, anyone else remember this episode?

Clive
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

el-rod,
If I may be allowed to offer a suggestion as to what is at play in all of this?

A universal substance that is of a fixed nature.
It is composed of a geometric form that perfectly packs.
it provides pathways at all scales in all directions at once .
That they have fibonacci golden ratio basis.
That the substance is so dense as to make diamond seem like water vapour.
That it is none visable or detectable to our senses.
But that the resultant pathways are detectable.
And that another force travels upon those pathways called TIME.

That matter and mass are mere compressions of time within this substance
That each element is merely a unique geometric pattern of this compression.
That time flowing creates light relative to the geometries it encounters.
That a dominance of pathways envelopes each collection of time fields.
That the earth is created in a such unique dominant time field.
That the sun iscreated in a unique dominant field.
that the galaxy is created in it's unique dominant fielsd.
And that universe has it's own dominant field.

That so called energy -leys are flows of time.
That there are two discernable parts to these.
One is the fixed geometric pathways of universe.
That time flows on these.
That every local time field geometry then creates it's own self similer dominant field.
That all fields interact with all other fields.

That in all directions at once, and in all scales pathways are available , and that if time is re-directed along whichever way, it will by those sensitive enough be detectable through any mass, as all mass is merely local compressions of time in £D, and that time flows in 4D which is in exactly the self same location as the mass.
Mass is therefore not seperate in any other way other than been local compressions of time composed in a universal substance.

And unless We recognise this basic structure of universe We will be veiled from ever beginning to realise how dowsers are operating in this .
Kevin
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Hi all, there are many interpretations of this, as far as I am aware and again this is just an opinion, ley lines are straight tracks of fragmented information, where as energy lines curve or can curve, this would indicate natural origin, however, serpent lines almost seem to curve deliberately toward a point, or sacred site, the fact that the sites are on a straight line often, but in some cases the energy curves would seem to suggest attraction by human ceremony or occupation, this seems most reasonable from a logical point of view, however nature is rarely logical!.. I think that it is possible that by driving types of rock or other objects this may attract energy currents, which releases energy into the atmosphere, ie spiral ... At st. Michaels mount there is a long pillar of rock which goes into the island, if you are sensative to energy you can feel the energy pulsating upwards through the pillar. Which came first, the energy or the stone? We have had a definate impact on the positioning of these currents, but then aren't we a part if nature?..
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Ledgehammer,
The straight "LINES" I measure at one inch wide.
They are rarely vertical, and the angle from vertical is simple to determine by dowsing the same "LINE" at different height above surface.
If You think of a central point, and then around that point are say 55"LINES" bisecting the point, and all of those "LINES" are sloping away from the central point around 360 degrees, You end up with a vortex funnel arrangement of geometry.
Then imagine how a pathway of least resistance will be created to anything "FLOWING" along the "LINES"
The so called lines are imho phase conjugate laser beams, flowing along them is time that spins relative to the lasers direction, akin to the rule of thumb for current direction and magnetic fields.

If You follow a LINE, it is DEAD laser like straight, and nothing stands in its way, it permeates all mass and matter.
Because the LINES are of universe, and they are of a spherical nature of geometry, there is no vertical or such to them, but the geometry involved does produce points where multiple LINES meet.
The content flowing on the LINES is though always seeking the pathway of least resistance, thus it naturally spirals into and out from these points.
Mass and matter(YOU) interact and interfere with this pathway of least resistance, thus the contents of the flows on the LINES is manipulateable.

If You think of pyramids and their variant angles of slope, this will have been simple for a really good dowser to determine in location, and thus survey and layout the base and angles to mirror the universal never moving laser beams there, I can.
Kevin
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Kevin
You appear to have a great degree of accuracy and precision and in what are very small measurements over tiny distances. Could it be that your proficiency is actually resulting in you dowsing lines that others have not yet, perhaps, been able to observe - to the extent perhaps that your own fine tuned dowsing could be overriding what others are observing on a larger scale.

I mention this because you might be dowsing the lines of flow within the larger energy lines and although the two are related they are not doing the same thing or behaving exactly the same way. This could be why you are getting straight lines, whilst others are getting the larger more serpentine results that come from dowsing the larger lines that appear to open up a window into the much smaller flow lines.

I mention open up a window and not words like 'hold' or 'contain' as my observations appear to find the flow directions are not always along the length of the larger lines. I do get the dowsing observations that these smaller flow lines are more varied vertically as well and have a 3D 360 degree all round possible range of flow movement. Could it also be that these smaller lines of flow could at times be linear and straight and at other times spiral like a vortex. You mention that you dowse both and I would be interested in hearing about any results of your dowsing on these two phenomena over a period like a month to see what influence things like the moon & the Sun might have on the flows.

Anyway, as I said if you have any results on that, that you would be happy to share with us all, that would be great to read about.
Rory
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Kevin, sounds very technical, not sure how what your point means in relation to my own. My experience is limited and I try to keep an open mind, are you saying that energy lines are made up of straight lines? I fully accept our interaction with the earth is what affects sacred geometry, but my belief, again I state my belief, is that we are part of a greater force with currents or lines of its own. Im afraid I don't understand fully what you mean in your post, apologies my understanding is fairly limited. I have however dowsed areas of energy 5 paces wide at least, and have really only gotten this far, again though I would join Rory and would be interested in what you have found, as any pointers would be of merit.
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

I understand that there are Energy Lines and Ley Lines. There is no such thing as an Energy Ley.

The answer the above question is, for me, that there are three types of energy lines. Those associated with geological faults called geopathic stress lines, those associated with underground streams called water lines and those aasociated with ley lines such as the Michael and Mary Lines that either weave around Ley Lines or are superimposed on them. The superimposed energy lines can be man and/or animal made but the othesr are natural. Ley lines can connect sites where there were (or are) monoliths erected or other natural landscape features. These lines are, in the main, dead straight but do not contain energy although the lines can be dowsed.

As far as width is concernnd, i have dowsed a geopathic stress line emitted from a fault near the Long Mynd to be about 60 feet wide. It went right under someone's bedroom !
Geoff

ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Geoff, that sounds huge, have done some research on geopathic stress, this for me has a huge impact on people and health. The research has pointed me toward water lines and energy lines and where they cross, this leads to discomfort, stress and a whole list of health problems. Going off tangent again, to relate back to this post, presumably ley lines are straight and cannot be moved / created? Energy lines which can be straight but can be moved or bent toward significant places, or perhaps places that nature deems worthy of mating / meeting ( I.e serpent - male / female) at nodes, presumably, correct me if I am wrong, the other is deemed by magnetism, or perhaps detirmined by physical parameters such as plates or water? Does this correspond?
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Rory wrote:Kevin
You appear to have a great degree of accuracy and precision and in what are very small measurements over tiny distances. Could it be that your proficiency is actually resulting in you dowsing lines that others have not yet, perhaps, been able to observe - to the extent perhaps that your own fine tuned dowsing could be overriding what others are observing on a larger scale.

I mention this because you might be dowsing the lines of flow within the larger energy lines and although the two are related they are not doing the same thing or behaving exactly the same way. This could be why you are getting straight lines, whilst others are getting the larger more serpentine results that come from dowsing the larger lines that appear to open up a window into the much smaller flow lines.

I mention open up a window and not words like 'hold' or 'contain' as my observations appear to find the flow directions are not always along the length of the larger lines. I do get the dowsing observations that these smaller flow lines are more varied vertically as well and have a 3D 360 degree all round possible range of flow movement. Could it also be that these smaller lines of flow could at times be linear and straight and at other times spiral like a vortex. You mention that you dowse both and I would be interested in hearing about any results of your dowsing on these two phenomena over a period like a month to see what influence things like the moon & the Sun might have on the flows.

Anyway, as I said if you have any results on that, that you would be happy to share with us all, that would be great to read about.
Rory

Rory ,
As ever an excellent thoughtfull post.
I do measure carefully, which is ever so difficult on ones own, but been an obstinent Yorks so and so helps.
I also know that unless a systems operating method is fully understood, then You cannot really interact or know whats at play.
The detail reveals the complexity , this is beyond words, so I try to keep to K.I.S.S.
The very basic of basics is the comprehension of a fixed geometric substance that is universe.
That substance is perfectly packed.
It creates pathways at all scales and in all directions at once.

If You can begin to realise this, then time/telepathy/dowsing etc etc all begin to be seen as consequences of interacting with this substance.
The geometry of the perfectly packed substance have fibonacci golden ratio consequences where the FACES of the geometry fit together, think of such as stellated dodecahedrons.
The pathways thus created are therefore SCALAR, they are at all scale....As above, so below.

The dowser atunes to certain scales.
I appear to be able to modulate at will, and can recognise and pickup on what other dowsers I observe are fixing onto.
It's not that anyone is right or wrong, it's because of the scalar aspect that confusion reigns.

I have tried to stick to the scale We are best atuned to, and which has been utilised at ancient sites and later Norman churchs.
I always tip my hat to the dowsers in Norman churchs who surveyed and laid them out.
"Manufique , mes ami's, manufique"

But once You realise the scalr complexity , you can't help but delve deeper, and larger.

We , as all living entities are time machines, We are local collections of countless such held in the overall dominant time field that is YOU.
So is the planet/sun/galaxy etc etc.
Those fields operate in the perfectly packed substance , and SWITCH about in the scalar pathways provided.

It is the most difficult hurdle to overcome this realisation of how universe operates, but's its magnificent.

It's life Rory, but not how We have known it.
Kevin
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Ledgehammer : Geoff, that sounds huge,

G Yes it is huge. I dowsed that it was an earthquake fault several miles down. Its width is due to the electromagnetic energy rising underground in a narrow 'V' shape, getting wider as it rises like a water line does. So the width of the line at the surface is directly related to its depth,

L: have done some research on geopathic stress, this for me has a huge impact on people and health.

G It certainly can.

L: The research has pointed me toward water lines and energy lines and where they cross, this leads to discomfort, stress and a whole list of health problems.

G Yes

L: Going off tangent again, to relate back to this post, presumably ley lines are straight and cannot be moved / created?

G: That's what I get when I dowse those questions.

L: Energy lines which can be straight but can be moved or bent toward significant places,

G: Yes

L: or perhaps places that nature deems worthy of mating / meeting ( I.e serpent - male / female) at nodes, presumably, correct me if I am wrong,

G: That's what happens with lines like the Michael and Mary.

L: the other is deemed by magnetism,

G : I have not come across that idea before and get no response when I dowse it.
Geoff

Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

I would strongly recommend Nikolai Kozyrev in relation to this thread.
He was imprisoned by Stallin alongside the Siberian shamans, He listened to them.
http://quantumpranx.wordpress.com/2009/ ... /#more-388 (link broken)

Time flies, and time can be manipulated.
IMHO,
Time=energy
Time=electricity
Time = life
Kevin