Gravitation Line ?

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Gravitation Line ?

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

A dowser on Skye was sent a plan of the ground floor of a house that a friend of mine had recently bought. The dowser found, from the plan, among other features, what he referred to as an earth energy line that was also then found by my friend using L-rods. I, too, have dowsed remotely that this energy line exists but that it exudes no electromagnetic energy normally associated with g.s. or water lines. My friend’s husband, also a dowser, has suggested that this could be a “gravitation” line. That would imply that any energy that the line contained may be acting in a downward direction ! (I have dowsed that it is NOT a ley line)

I would be interested to learn whether anyone else has come across an earth energy that contains no electromagnetic content, or knows whether “gravitation” lines exist in fact, or what else this line could be.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Gravitation Line ?

Post by mike »

Something to follow up here,just found this post and it interests me to go looking later on Google Earth.A line that runs down,its something I don't think I have found before anywhere,so my ears pricked up when I read the post.
If you know what I mean, could have explained that better, but I'm old and have an excuse,and dinner is ready soon.....PS I have to cook today,just remembered,Dddoohhh.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Geoff,
Looked at this problem tonight and its complex and has a number of things involved I believe, I will explain what I have found and would be grateful if you would let me know here, or PM if you agree with me or not. First I looked for something new and not dowsed before, and I found a new force on the north east coast of Skye very close to Elishader coming from the ne,and a position in the Orkneys called Westray running sw.Its a position just 226 yards ne of Westray out in open fields, and the spot where it appears is above a deep fault line some 1200 feet down there running about nee.I dowse it a line of intent from a dowser or someone in the past working, it matches nothing I have ever found before, being 3 feet down going to 15 feet down only along its length....I produced a line of intent just two weeks ago near my home so I could study it, and for the record its 3 to 15 feet down Geoff when I have just checked it, small world and getting smaller....The line passes through the Google marker for Museum at Elishader Geoff.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I dowsed the angle of the line from Westray to be 206.05 degrees across Skye, it could pick up any house or building at any point on Skye along this line going south.The position at Elishader does have a fault line involved as well running east to west there,so two forces meet here and might be the house affected by the line your friend mentioned ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Another line of intent comes across Ireland just east of Ballymena from the coast of Norway, its the same unique influence 3 to 15 feet deep energy line and I wonder if this is another line from the same person or another dowser/worker ? Its something to look for and try to get a date for these lines to compare times and periods when they become active with influence ? The more you dowse the more you find and learn, like being at school all over again, and for me its the same magical journey........For the record I get Elishader line active 192 years ago, and the Ballymena line some 123 years ago, Im going to trace the Norway line to see where it starts ?....This is SO interesting, the new line comes from within the Fjelberg Kirke Norway, it starts about half way along the Church from the west side, and I just wonder if its the position of the Font, where new born are Christened, this is really interesting,I will follow this up more after dinner, everything stops for dinner, even dowsing...Wonder if we have anybody living local who has visited this Church, love to know whats inside there ? .....I asked who made this line and was told he is buried close to the Church to the east,he died at the age of 30, born 1897 and died 1927,he is buried just 214 yards to the east of the Church I believe,I think his dad/priest blessed him in the Church and this line of light and love ran sw across the planet from that day.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The position at Westray where the other Light and Love path started was I dowsed made by a dowser/worker who lived there and is buried some 447 yards from the start of this line towards the sw,and his name was Eoeh Freg, married but no children....I have no way to confirm this, but perhaps records do exist from Church records ? Had a quick look for that name but Im no good on computers !!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Working with a friend she asked me to check out a line of energy and it turned out to be a line of Light and Love, BUT its only 7 months old since it appeared.Its the same line as the one I made close to my home, some 3 feet down to 15 feet down, one of the same in every way. I just wonder if this new line was made by thought or another way, and this one is from the Swiss area.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This gravitation line I believe is a line of intent from who ever is working, its a line of Light and Love and has a wonderful warm feeling, anyone can dowse it and feel its influence, I placed such a line on the Moon in front of the position BRUCE, its the right hand Bruce if you call Bruce up on Google Moon. Dowsing pictures from Hubble you dowse in real time, so dowsing influence travels FASTER than light speed folks, JUST a thought.