Mystery humming keeps Hampshire villagers awake

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

(mod - two topics merged 12/18 - GG)

from the Telegraph...

Environment Agency experts are investigating a mysterious humming noise that is keeping people awake at night.
CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Re: Mystery humming keeps Hampshire villagers awake

Post by Helen-Healing »

The 61 year old said: "It's a very loud humming noise that only happens at night.

"I notice it when I go to bed and all the other sounds have stopped.
I hear this in deepest darkest Lewisham too. I thought it was some kind of tinnitus as well. But I'm not convinced it is.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

from the Telegraph...
Mystery hum keeping people awake may be love-making fish

A mysterious humming noise which is keeping people awake at night could be down to fish making love, scientists claim.

Ian
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Ian Pegler wrote:from the Telegraph...
Mystery hum keeping people awake may be love-making fish

A mysterious humming noise which is keeping people awake at night could be down to fish making love, scientists claim.

Ian
well nobody saw that one coming.....

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fact stranger than fiction??!!
Don't think we have any sexy humming fish in Lewisham!
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

The Mysterious Hum

Post by Ian Pegler »

from mic.com...
A Mysterious Sound Is Driving People Insane — And Nobody Knows What's Causing It

Dr. Glen MacPherson doesn't remember the first time he heard the sound. It may have started at the beginning of 2012, a dull, steady droning like that of a diesel engine idling down the street from his house in the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia. A lecturer at the University of British Columbia and high school teacher of physics, mathematics and biology, months passed before MacPherson realized that the noise, which he'd previously dismissed as some background nuisance like car traffic or an airplane passing overhead, was something abnormal.

Ian
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I would be interested to know if the humming there is still active, the area has six Leys crossing from Shooters Hill going south through Lewisham, and at Canadian Road is a large Sacred Site which became active many years ago near the open field there .And at Catford is a deep fault line which runs at 3200 feet below ground, which almost touches the Sacred Site with its Leys from the north and east at that position.So to the east and west of Lewisham forces cross which might at times cause this humming, it would need more research to link these things all together.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

That's interesting Mike - it may correlate with Rory Duff's research claiming that many leys are caused by Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) sonic standing waves resulting from the rotation of the Earth's metallic core. If there is a complex of leys as you say, it would make sense that the frequencies would interact and possibly cause the hum. It's at least as good an interpretation as the bonking fish theory! :lol:

Rory is, or at least was, a member of the forum. It would be good to get his thoughts on this.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Eden Capricorn Auckland and Sunshine Coast British Columbia and Sandy Hook Elementary School Connecticut all have double energy Leys involved with each place when I look all very close to the position where a loud hum was reported, so the question is does the forces cause the hum for some people ?.....Its funny this because last night I had a hum outside my bedroom/garden door when I went to bed for ages, but in the end I fell asleep as I was really tired.So many places report hums which upset folk, but I dont know if Leys are involved with every case ? But I did form a healing line just yards away from me about two weeks ago to test this, and dowse the force was active which it is.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

More hum news - the village of Haslington in Cheshire is now experiencing it.
Cheshire Live wrote:An investigation has been launched following complaints of a strange humming sound reportedly being heard across a Cheshire East town.

A Facebook group - called the Haslington Hum - has been set up by residents who have reported hearing the strange sound.

Some neighbours say the "constant hum" has led to sleepless nights, unproductive work days and left many at their wits' end.

However the source of the noise is yet to be found.

The Haslington Hum group, which only accepts those who live in the area, reads: "It seems more than one of us is struggling with what we have dubbed the Haslington Hum.

"The constant hum has led to sleepless nights, unproductive work days or nights and left many of us at our wit's end.

"There is always strength in numbers and together we can find a resolution to get our leaders to act.

"The council have a duty of care to investigate our complaints, yet they have requested that we stop filing complaints at this time. We want to look into all possible avenues for the cause of the noise and see what we can do to get our peace back."
Full story: HERE.

There's an interesting companion article from 2018 regarding the Bristol Hum, in which French scientists claim that the Hum is caused by the pressure of waves hitting the ocean floor. Hmmm...
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

THIS is a most interesting story yet again Grahame, one of your best, you have a knack of finding them for sure. Two things I dowsed and both very unique for Haslington, the first is St Matthews Church C of E has two energy Leys cross the middle of this Church, one from the ne and another east to west, with a deep fault line from the se to nw at 7000 feet under this Church.All the forces here cross at a precise point the middle of this Church, with the east to west Ley running down the length of the building....But it does not end there, the east to west energy Ley then runs west, WHERE it meets a huge V shaped energy line about the middle of Russell Drive, the huge V shape runs north from here at an angle of 331.91 degrees, and the other arm at 16.58 degrees. So you have this huge V shape energy line which is most powerful and runs about 645 yards to the north from Russell Drive in both cases, I imagine when these forces here are energized and active they would set up a harmonic/ even a portal right in the middle of this road here, close to the lamp post on the east side...WOW and double WOW.

Add to that a water line at 50 feet running east to west same route as the energy Ley, following the Ley through the Church as well far to the east, its very special this.

Maw Green which is a little nw of Haslington HAS the same exact forces there where they experience the same hum conditions !!!!! These are at Groby Rd Maw Green. You read it here first.
Last edited by mike on Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Last night in bed just before I dropped off to sleep Im sure the hum in Haslington is some sort of harmonic sound of the Universe around us, the natural background sound.These forces here must increase or allow the background sound to be picked up, and act as an aerial to natural sounds of space and the worlds around us,yes perhaps light years away but all the sounds and deaths and stars being born offering this low hum ?? While stars and planets are light years away the sounds of space has to be a constant thing, perhaps when natural forces of the planet are such they cause a sort of aerial then this space sound comes through local to the forces, in this case at Haslington and Maw Green. Im no scientific person, but dowsing this problem this is what I get as an answer to the hum, and it should then apply to other sites where the hum has been heard or recorded.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Interesting article on the hum,

[urlhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-63610977][/url]

Note they say the hum in Bournemouth likely linked to a 5G hub.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Holmfield Yorkshire has a unique Ley and deep fault line both running east to west just above to the north of YSS coating plant and Brow Lane, this natural force might combine to produce a sound harmonic in the village. I need to check more but it looks like the fault line and Ley might be the cause, I wonder if I can modify one or both to cause no reaction between both of them, perhaps retune them a little to cause no conflict ?? Be interesting if any ancient site along this east to west line, this would enforce my feeling the. Ley and fault line are the cause of the hum, most interesting.

Well this is exciting, to the south of the Yss coating building is another Ley and deep fault line which runs through a huge Electric sub station area, just further south of the Ivy House pub and restaurant, and further south about the same distance apart is yet ANOTHER Ley with deep fault line from the east which crosses Holmfield. Missed this last night, at least 3 east to west Leys pass through Holmfield all with deep fault lines under them….The middle Ley and fault lines which passes through the electric sub station includes a huge electric pylon, this HAS to be where the hum starts, it’s got all the things to avoid living near, apart from a military bombing range !! I will give this area more checking, my bet it’s where the hum lives, come back if I find anything else friends…Shay Lane is just to it’s west of the sub station Holmfield.

Low numbers of houses in Brickfield Lane Holmfield lie right on this path of Ley and faultline, plus electric sub station, try and soften this conflict between both, sure the pylon or sub station is the cause here.
Last edited by mike on Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Mixenden just a short distance from Holmfield to the east has a powerful ancient site just west of the Mixenden School in the fields there, it has a combined ne to sw Ley, an east to west Ley and an active deep fault line here but no stone circle or large standing stone to mark this position ?? These forces from the east to west pass through Holmfield, I wonder if the powerful ancient site adds to the Holmfield hum ?