Hallo (from a new member)

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!
Sheann

Hallo (from a new member)

Post by Sheann »

I'm new to dowsing, but I've been involved for a while in alternative medicines. I'm fortunate to be a pupil of a gentleman (he has been a dowser for many years and who lives in Weston Super Mare) and at his suggestion, I perused and now I've joined, the forum. I was skeptic at first about dowsing, but then amazed at the results achieved. So now I'm hooked. I'm taking my kindly Dowsing Master to the Healing Festival at Highbridge in Somerset tomorrow and i think we may need sun hats.
Sheann

(Apologies if this is a wrong place to write
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Hallo (from a new member)

Post by mike »

Hi Sheann and welcome,good to know someone is giving dowsing a try, when the rod or pendulum or what ever you use moves, thats a great feeling honest.Try everything first till your happy with what ever you choose, or better still what ever chooses you.I have used a big weed/plant to dowse with and it works, okay you have to ask first if it suits you, but just about anything can work honest.The best I found is a big Y branch, but you cannot use that in the car or tight places, so the trusty small L rod is my first choice, enjoy learning and get out when ever you can, or work from home like I do, best of luck.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Hi Sheann, welcome to the forum. I'm glad that we finally managed to get you on board! I look forward to hearing of your experiences.

I hope you don't mind that I've moved this topic into the 'General' section to keep things orderly.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Sheann

Post by Sheann »

Thank you Mike and Grahame for your kind words. I'm a trained healing channel and have worked in different clinics, but these days I prefer absent healing. I belong to the Triangles for world peace and work with prayer and visualization with the seven rays for White Eagle Lodge. One step upon this path humbles one before the Masters. The dowsing has bought about a different energy. The results are amazing. I'm using a pendulum and I don't think I'm good enough yet to be able to use anything else, who knows what the future holds? Thank you for moving the topic Grahame - we go wherever we are sent!
I play the Ukulele (probably not as well as I would like) which brings colour into my life (and sore fingers).
Have a lovely day.
S