Madeleine McCann

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Randi on Mr. Locator

Post by Ian Pegler »

The publicity surrounding Mr. Locator has inevitably attracted the attention of arch-skeptic James Randi.

CLICK HERE (link broken)

Ian
john23

Re: Discretion, the better part of valour

Post by john23 »

Helen-Healing wrote:How very odd. From this I can only conclude that the police do not want it publicly known that they have approached a dowser, and that if the result is correct then the police claim the credit!!
I knew one dowser who did work with police but he found them to be pretty obstructive, so gave that line of work up. Not the sort of people I'd want to be around for too long. Just look at the original Portugese police to get the picture. Nastiest feeling man I ever met was a copper.

there are plenty of psychics who would know what is going on but most of those work for the security services, so don't expect much from that direction. If it was pedophilia then the Elite are up to their necks in that as you can see from Portugal--the new cop in charge was looking into that, most of them were Judges etc.

In the USA it is the same, see The Franklin Cover-Up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska by Senator John De Camp

Which is why you can get it so easily on the Internet.

To call James Randi a skeptic would be doing him a service to his racket. in reality all skeptics are run by the medical mafia, just like all Quackbusters like Barrett. When the AMA got burnt for illegal attacks on chiro they went underground and surfaced in the shape of Quackwatch, and randi outfit called PSICOP, which has a bit wider remit than Quackwatch. All skeptic outfits are the same, HealthFraud etc.

I mean I am the REAL skeptic as I am in the minority as you would expect any skeptic to be but all these ones just promote the orthodoxy.

"Membership of the foundation is interlocked with that of the Committee for the Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal (CSICOP), an organization which debunks the proven free-energy research of such luminaries as Nobel Prize nominee Nikola Tesla. A board member of CSICOP is Professor Paul Kurtz, chairman of Prometheus Books, which publishes books describing pedophile encounters. Its human sexuality editor is CSICOP member Professor Vern Bullough, who is also a board member of Paedika. " http://www.whale.to/p/quacks.html

Debunks is a fancy name for disguising self interested attacks. Typical quackhunter term. http://www.whale.to/b/terminology_h.html

Notice the pedophilia--if McCann was that then it will never ever get anywhere.

Edited by I.P. 25.3.08 - removed extraneous markup
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Madeleine McCann

Post by mike »

Dont knock Google Earth folks,I use that to find things of interest, how else can you visit far flung places at a moments notice ? In the early weeks I thought Madeleine was held at Lagos near where she was taken, but now believe she is in Marseille close to the coast road there, AND just today I thought someone would find her or release her this coming week....Four or more emails to people involved with this case have gone unanswered, so I have given up trying looking for her, WHO would believe you anyway ?? Well thats not really true, when ever I go on Google I look to see if the influence of Madeleine is still at the same house....But two letters to the McCann family never got any reply, so I believe dowsing to be thought of as something akin to working with the Devil or something by the family, but that does not stop me trying to help anyway.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just as a further point of interest do any of the good folks here use Google Earth to view places where a dowsing interest has shown to be, or photos, and perhaps work from the TV screen, I know on some none dowsing sites this sends a laugh through the viewing public, but to be honest I find it now very normal practice. Stuck at home BECAUSE OF ILLNESS a while ago, I read an article in the CCCS MAGAZINE about dowsing from pictures and photos, and moved on to things on the TV screen, it was by an American researcher called Molly Harper, a nice lady I met once in Wiltshire.And I never went back to driving endless miles to view sites and things after that, why spend hours in the car when you can visit in an instant now with Google Earth.The forces on site somehow are felt and dowsed in the picture, or seen/ felt on the TV screen, this is how I first picked up the problems of Silbury Hill when I watched a YOUTUBE film from a micro light aircraft going over SH, AND noticed no energy when it should have been in your face power.I know Jim Lyons of BSD fame can do it, in fact seeing Jim do it urged me on to try it, and I have never looked back, thanks for that Jim if your reading THIS ?
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

If you're referring to my earlier comment Mike, I wasn't knocking Google Earth - far from it. I use it frequently in the manner you describe. It's no different to dowsing from a map or plan of a property before visiting; in fact often it's better than a map if the resolution is good.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sorry NO Grahame I wasent having a crack at you, far from it,its just on other forums where I sometimes post about crop circles and things people who dont dowse just give me so much hassle,when like you say Google Earth lets you visit anywhere in an instant, and form opinions that on the ground prove to be correct. You could say there is no exact truth unless you have been on site and walked the ground or area in question,but thats hard when it may be on the other side of the world.Dowsing using GE has shown me working here in the UK that you can do this, so when I call up some far off place I still know Im confident enough to form opinions, and say what I believe is the case abroad as well.Just making the case in an ideal world you should be on site when you dowse, but GE does come very close to being there, perhaps not in body, but without doubt in mind and spirit.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

from People.co.uk...
MADDIE: MCCANNS CALL IN PSYCHIC

Shattered parents Gerry and Kate McCann are desperately hoping a renowned psychic will finally unravel the mystery of their daughter Madeleine's disappearance.
CLICK HERE (link broken) to read the article.

Ian
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Spokesman for the McCanns said they would consider anything to find their daughter, ANYTHING except dowsing that is, yet the Catholic Church says they believe aliens exist, and are our brothers, but closer to planet Earth they wont try and understand dowsers do not work for the Devil, something wrong there.Okay its NOT just them, other religions take the same stance as them, somewhere down history dowsing has got a very bad name, or they all just see what they want to see, like English Heritage :lol: Anyway for the record I believe Maddy was first taken to Lagos near the holiday centre, then onto France and Marseille for a while, and now is in Italy close to a big stadium, not that the McCanns want to know.I have had her picture next to the computer since she went missing, and I pray all the while for her, not much else I can do.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

mike wrote:I have had her picture next to the computer since she went missing, and I pray all the while for her, not much else I can do.
Well, you could try:
People.co.uk wrote:Can You Help Find Maddie? CALL US NOW ON 020 7293 3201 OR EMAIL: peoplenews@mgn.co.uk
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Give it one last try Grahame, in for a penny in for a pound,and nothing to regret afterwards since you tried, I owe her that at least bless her.If it was my daughter I would sweep the M1 to get her back, no problem....I understand every psychic/dowser and his dog must have tried to find her so its not easy, but come on, to answer any email takes seconds, even if the answer is DONT call us we will call you....Send off my details today and hope the little child is home for Christmas, something is pushing me NOT to let go and sit back, so I JUST might be the one with the key to sorting this out.A greater force guides every dowser and psychic, and we are all used from time to time I believe,like we are the eyes and hands here on the planet to achieve some result wanted by higher forces, thats how sometimes it feels.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

To be honest George I felt she was already dead when I read the story first off, BUT when I dowsed her she was warm, and remains warm to me still, I could never at the time get my head around the mother and father leaving the childen alone even for a minute when she was taken, and still cannot even today.
Got a few questions
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Got a few questions »

"off, BUT when I dowsed her she was warm, and remains warm to me still, I "

I wonder, I wonder. South Africa still battles with the question of what happened to a number of girls who had been kidnapped many years ago by Gert van Rooyen and Joey Haarhoff. Danie Krugel, mentioned in your 2007 discussion, also used his machine to try to obtain information about these girls, but nothing has been found yet. The one girl's brother was implicated in a murder, but eventually his conviction was changed on appeal to accessory after the fact. As part of the sentencing in the High Court, evidence was also left about how he felt after she disappeared and how it affected him. Gert van Rooyen's one son told the police he knows what his father had done with the bodies of the girls, but he was in prison for fraud and embezzlement. The police found nothing. Rumours abound that the girls were taken as sex slaves to the east.

My heart goes out to the families who would do anything to obtain closure on what happened to the girls.

Wonder how this affected the McCann family
Got a few questions
Beginner
Beginner

If a person of whatever age is kept in semi-comatose circumstances and is made to be drug-dependent, upbringing really does not come into play anymore. The person will no longer protest that he/she wants to go home. Think of girls like this kept in rough and filthy circumstances and not being allowed to go out on their own. No papers saying who they are or where they came from. Girls being ignorant that they are supposed to have papers.

Although it will be a heart-warming story to re-unite the family, the future will carry so much heartache of having to kick drug-dependency and trying to make sense of what happened and trying to make up, trying to adjust to a "normal" society .... Just think of what the Fritzl-family must go through. Years of therapy for all of them lies ahead. I don't know, but somehow, under certain circumstances, I hope that some bones do turn up, rather than live remains of a person that is not the way one knew them. I know it is terrible thing to say.
Got a few questions
Beginner
Beginner

And here is another mystery - not unrelated to the fact that some people still feel that MM is with us in the flesh: a plane went missing outside George, Southern Cape, SA. A huge search and rescue operation was mounted to find the man as the terrain is very mountainous. A number of people contacted the family and the people to say that they must continue the effort as he was still alive. They could feel him, but he was moving around a lot. So, I thought, hey, let's see what I can get: I did some dowsing over a map of the area. And yes, he was still alive, and was indeed moving around a lot. I picked him up in the area outside the town on the way to the airport. Eventually the airplane was found quite far away from there and it was found that he had not left the airplane. Is it possible that his energy/spirit was still around and calling to be found? Sometimes I wonder about that. Maybe MM's spirit is still here, asking for us to find her? Maybe I am off the track here?
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Has anyone dowsed about this child recently? I am still not getting a "yes" on death, but life signs are very thin and distant. Her parents issued a statement last week saying how frustrated they are with the state of the investigation. So many things don't add up, and the uneven dowsing results which Grahame refers to earlier in this 3-year-old thread seem to reflect that.