Earth energy line nodes and their reason ?

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Re: Earth energy lie nodes and their reason ?

Post by arthur hamlin »

Sorry those queries were meant for Kevin.

Arthur

Edited by I.P. 5.6.09 - corrected spelling
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Aurthur hamlin,
Nine lines,
With any line I detect, I can quickly establish which of the nine it is, they have a sequence of measure apart, I find multiple sets of these nine line sets running inside each other and parallel, at churchs etc this is often sixteen sets of nines, thats 144, and a less amount at ninty degrees, often thirteen sets, 117, in the cardinal directions this leads to rectangles of 55x34 inchs.
Then multiple other sets of lines at alternate angles sub divide those rectangles to give fibonacci spiral pathways, down the aisles and where the pews are sited this gives fleur de lise detectable opposite spirals.

BUT, the basic is each set of lines, each line is one inch wide, I have a device that hovers an inch above ground level hanging in line with each rod, this is lowered and marked, thus I can easily measure it all out.
The word line is a poor word, as i find no ends to them, or any sign of a top or bottom, so they are more akin sheets, I find them as neutral, carrier sheets that a duality of opposite flows travel upon, these flows are much wider and vary , especially with relevance to the sun and moon daily.
I litterally detect what I think of, and can modulate about without actually really thinking anymore, just as we do with our eyes, you don't think "LOOK RIGHT"
etc.
So, at a church multiple parallel sets of leylines run overlapping each other , this also is found at round barrows.
People ask Me why I don't draw this out, to scale it just blots out the paper, every blade of grass is supplied, but there is geometry underpinning it all, it's fabulous and I am humbled by it, most of nature knows it, just the silly humans seem unaware.
The churchs and megalithic sites are all laid out in various fashions to mirror this system, so there have been fabulous dowsers in past times, we have much to re-learn?
kevin
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Kevin,
I much appreciate all what you have said and realise what this must mean to you with your dowsing research.
Now, forgive me, I am going to be a little like Geoff in my thinking for once.
In the past he has said it depends on the source which will affect the answers.
And I have differed with him or his source on several dowsing issues.
Here I regret to say I am either one of those `silly humans` as you put it or I am not, because I just cannot find a source that can give the same results as you are getting.
Although you are getting close to saying that you are dowsing each incident I still wait to hear that. Also about vibration rates for each line or even colours if you can detect them?
The other thing - have you thought about using/asking for another source that is if you believe there is a source that causes rods and pendulums to move to see if there is a different re-action?.
Sounds interesting about the item you have moving a few inches above the church floor.
I hope you do not mind me pressing you on these matters but it could mean a lot if we could get a few more pieces to make up the puzzle as your puzzle sounds more complete than mine.
Arthur
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Aurthur Hamlin,
I live in an old house that lies directly in line with the centre line through the church aprox 100 yds away, I sleep with that central line hitting my head.
I can check things here in that house, I have wooden floors so it helps to mark etc.
I have used the cathedral floors in france for measuring many times, they think I am typical anglais, eating too much beef.
It's just a two foot piece of oak 2x1 drilled at the centres i hold my hands, then loops around my little fingers, as the rods settle solid on a target, I just lower the inch or so and mark, thats how i determined the lines are one inch wide, as I was getting variations of measure differing by one inch, until I realised that I was settling on the edge of a line, so it depended on which direction i was walking, bit of a eureka moment when I suzzed that out.
It's much easier indoors doing that on a flat floor, than out in fields, I found then that all the measurements match the fibonacci sequence, before I knew of that sequence, when i realised the connection I nearly flipped.
i have also found that inchs are not quite accurate, it doesn't reveal itself until larger measuremenmts are taken, then a fraction shows it up, that is really annoying, and was perhaps why metric was used as it is a finer division?

All the angles around 360 degrees follow fibonacci sequencing, it's not about equal pretty patterns, but there is that in the geometry, and polygons around the central nodal points.

I have tried to stick to this geometry and what flows upon it, instead of veering off with other things, but I can dowse whatever I think of, just been checking the field from the broadband hub, as my partner wanted to move her laptop further away through some very thick walls.
I am confident that all is one, where all of time is present, and everything is totally connected, so i read your posts with great interest and total confidence, time is not linear, everything spirals.
kevin
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Kevin,
Although I appreciate all what you say and the time it takes to work out these theories, I again cannot find the 12 lines made up of three threes, they just do not exist in my dowsing experience.
My dowsing does however accept the Fibonaccii principle and what flows from that.
I regret that I have difficulty understanding your explanations and believe it would be easier if you had a blackboard and chalk in front of me explaining with more graphics. Perhaps a talk/lecture at a BSD meeting could prove worthwhile.
Arthur
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Sorry, I meant 9 lines made up of three threes,
Arthur
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Arthur Hamlin,

A picture tells a thousand words, is what Your saying?
I could do that, scale is a problem, I ended up using the backs of ordance survey maps to draw out things for myself as the thickness of a pencil began to just cover over normal sized paper drawings.
My most favorite of ancient sites are the rollrights, and the centre three lines I detect are seven long strides apart each from the centre one, I consider the tale of mother shipton asking the invading king if he could see long compton in seven long strides has a basis in this.
If I fix onto any line at all, I can easily go off any distance away from it , and then just think of it again and both rods point in the direction of that line until I reach it again.
The nine lines that are specific to each other must have a different signal relative to them, as I can easily differentiate to only those that I chose to, at many nodal points there are 55 sets of nine lines crossing, so the number of lines is substantial, but I appear to have no problem at all seperating them out individually and into their sets, I think of this as MODULATION, or akin to a dial on a radio, I atune to one set of signals, and thus only recieve those.
I find most people struggle to do this and declare they can't dowse, it is imo simply that they don't know how to think via their hands, the other senses have totally dominated.
I am possibly a throwback to neanderthal man?

It would be a pleasure to show what I detect and an honour to meet others involved here.
I would like to set it out full scale with different coloured twines , and can do that anywhere, outdoors of course normally due to the overall nine lines been over 200 feet apart.

I feel that it is imperative that as many on here as possible find a common system that we can all concentrate upon and talk of with the same comprehension, divided we are conquered.
Kevin
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Kevin,
Now if you had said the 9 lines were over 200 feet apart my dowsing does agree.
I thought you were talking as if you were in a building or shortish distances apart thats all.
Okay this I am now getting a yes to.
I will read the rest of your comments when I get a moment.
Arthur
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

arthur hamlin,

I am a dowser, not a wordsmith, dyslexia mean't that I went fishing, not school.

nine lines, in three sets of equally spaced parallel lines, the two gaps between the sets is the space plus 50%.
You therefore have a line, a gap, a line, a gap, a line, then a gap plus 50%, then repeat .

I am very confident that the whole set will again repeat after a further larger gap, add infirnitum, it's a sequence .
I know the precise measures involved, and they never ever vary, they never ever move.

That forms a lattice grid, and where say 55 such sets cross , there is a series of pathways of spiral nature formed where each crossing line is a few degrees different to its neighbour.
Then the substance/s that travel along these lines cross from line to line always drawn to the next line under attraction to the point of least resistance, when I say 55 sets, thats what they are, but if I drew that out around a central point, there would be twice as many points on the circumference of a circle around them, as the lines bisect the point, so I only count the linesaround 180 degrees, as the lines are the same lines passing through the point.

it then becomes complicated in that the angles of all of these sets of lines are not equally spaced, but in sequence, that leads to a dominance or concentration of many of the lines in a cross feature( think of the celtic cross)
This is where the mainframe dragon lines flow, they accumulate the flows from the other lines and send it down the cross feature directions, at such points the dragon lines can tilt, sometimes at ninty degrees, sometimes only a few degrees, but they do return to a specific orientation, these orientations are imo the saints names of xian churchs, the Greek gods and Egyptian gods.
The main dominace of these is to the cardinal directions, but not anything to do with compass.
The complication increases as multiple sets of these 9 sets clip inside each other , and the number of sets determines the length and width of churchs and cathedrals, all of that occurs through My house, and exterior to it of course, sometimes the complication overwhelms me, and I have to go back to as simple as possible, hence i adhere to.....K.I.S.S....keep it simple stupid.
I can though think the system out into universe and inwards into as small as it gets, once any scale of this is comprehended , the whole system is revealed, I am humbled by it at times, our ancestors clearly knew this system well, We have much to re-learn, and the more we comprehend each other and realise what We are detecting and waffling about the faster we will re-learn it all, or some of it, whoever made this system is the only one, but all is one, we are one.
kevin
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Kevin,
My dowsing says all the energy lines we experience or find were placed in position after our earth was made or cooled.
Arthur
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

arthur: were placed in position
by whom? And why?
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

arthur hamlin,
I have had countless sleepless nights thinking about this subject.
WHY doesn't any of the lines move?
The obvious thing is to assign them as fixed to a solid sphere called Earth.
But the influence of all the other spheres kept bugging Me.
I couldn't help but detect the alterations to the flows on the lines.

I then really thought outwards into universe, I thought the lines out there, I thought out the apparent movement of so called solids.
Basically the whole system is ONE, a solid of switchable points, millions of them to every sq inch.
I am determined to comprehend my dowsing, why dowsers can contact across time, across any distance and permeate any material/as.
I began to comprehend what occurs in such a dense solid system where diamond is akin to water, You have to release all what You have been downloaded with to enter this thinking, there is no seperation between anything or anywhere, no time, and it is the life force itself that enables switching, thus if You view the keyboard in front of you and watch your hand moving from key to key, it is all a solid where the lifeforce enables switching across from one point to the next , thousands of such are your apparent movement from one key to another.
Each point will be multifaced, and dependant upon how they are aligned with each other will determine the so called mass that is your finger.
Out in a larger scale, the earth itself is a nodal point, the sun is, the moon is, and its all switching upon geometric brilliance, and remains as whatever it is as long as there is a balance of the duality of flows that meander along the geometry, they switch the points, they support the dimension we are switched to, all other dimensions are on alternative faces of the points and will exist at the same point, reset any where in that solid to mirror any past ,now or future condition, and there you will be, we are going along with this planet and the local condition about it, if a sudden surge occurs of either of the flows in the multitude of directions that they are flowing along happens, then the result here will morph to suit, in the blink of an eye, No-thing, nothing doesn't exist, all is one, all can be anything , anywhere ,anytime.

The lines as I call then repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, nothing is moving as such, everything is what it is, but by locally creating a powerfull enough field around oneself, the points will switch to neutral and there will be no resistance to You walking through a wall, or straight through the earth, it's all a solid, we are not seperate, and our biological bodies merely support our other selves field that are in the same part of the solid , but on another dimension , another set of switched faces of each point.
Sorry, gone off on ONE a bit.
kevin
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Kevin,
Okay this may not be much help as I cannot get all the answers your getting to give support.
All the planets in our solar system have energy lines except our sun.
The lines you talk of on our planet and others all connect up, even though they turn and have different orbits
It appears that if a heavenly body such as our sun is too hot to support life theres no point in grids being there.
I believe all energy lines have a purpose and have a supportive nature for all the different forms of life.
Simon asks how or who put them there? We can only say what info our dowsing gives us and in this instance I`m told God, whoever or whatever this God is.
I get that there is a flow of energy along one side of each positive line and a reverse flow the other side of this line.
As there are nine lines made up of three, three and three, there is a flow on each one of the three being a positive line.
the other two of each set are neutral and negative which I find do not carry any energy that is moving, but in someway are needed by the positive line, to form the balance you talk of.
I`m told the fixed lines are supported by our sun for their continuation, and that the energy flows which occur along the lines emmanate out of our earth.
Sorry tiredness has crept in and may continue later.
Arthur
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Arthur
I rather like your last post. Much of it resonates with my observations that the lines are affected by the Sun & Moon and that they way they move around in a rhythmical dance that appears to be mirrored in the dance of the lines and they way they move and sway one way and then the other.

As for all lines having a purpose. I would ask what you think or could dowse that might be - hence partly the reason for this thread as their nodes should have an even greater purpose.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

My dowsing says that the lines which are approx 200 feet apart are those that give support to the earth itself and are sustained by the sun but not by the moving energies which are carried by these lines.
I find the Hartman and Curry grids gives sustainance to all physical earth life and spirit life on earth.
The ones closest to the earth are for man and the animal kingdom while those furthest into the earth and above ground are to support the angelic kingdom while on or close to the earth.
The energies for man are absorbed through the crown chakra and travel down to the base chakra and beyond into the area beneath him.
These come from the nodal points of the positive lines.
There are also other energies being absorbed by the chakras above his head which travel down to the base chakra.
Try dowsing to see which is the nearest nodal point to you that you are receiving energy from. Now move a couple of feet away or more to discover you will be absorbing from a different nodal point elsewhere possibly behind from where you are now standing.
Arthur