New (for me) type of earth energy

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
BobD
Novice
Novice

New (for me) type of earth energy

Post by BobD »

I was doing some energy remediation work for a client recently and I began from home by doing some map-dowsing of the area. I found about 6 types of energy that needed diversion around their home, but also an indication that there was a new type of energy that I had not previously encountered (I always ask if there is anything new I should be made aware of). Before I began the usual on-site work for the client, I noticed that the neighbor's yard had two 25-foot evergreen trees, on either side of their home, that leaned outward from the house at 30-degree angles. I checked for the novel energy I had been "told" of and found that it passed through the neighbor's house, right between the two outward-leaning trees.

The pattern of the energy pathway was as follows: very straight, stretched NNW-SSE, downward-moving energy, 30 parallel planes, equally-spaced, at about 9-inch intervals, negative to perennial plants (-3 on a 16-point scale during daytime, -5 at night) and beneficial to humans (+3, day or night). I didn't know what to make of this mixed type of energy, so I checked for others closer to home. I found examples parallel to this one at roughly 6 to 8-mile intervals. Has anyone else noticed these?
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: New (for me) type of earth energy

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

New to me, too, Bob. Did some dowsing to find where and what they were and came up with the following...

These energy lines form a kind of grid over the whole planet being, as you say, NNW / SSE in straight lines. The parallel lines are usually about 6 miles apart. Their purpose is to induce a balance in both detrimental and beneficial energies that are received from the sun, conveyed to this planet by what I believe is called the 'solar wind'. As you will know, the solar wind varies in strength in relation to its sunspots etc., and the balancing energy keeps the effect of the + and - energies in the solar wind within reasonable bounds which is probably why you have found variations in the day and night readings. The downward movement of the energy buries excess solar energy deep below the planet's surface and is one reason why this planet remains suitable for both human and plant habitation.

The bending outwards of the two trees you describe is a bit of a puzzle in that is supposes that there is a force, associated with the balancing or other force, above ground level that is responsible for their attitude, but that dowses as incorrect. I'm afraid I can find no explanation for the attitude of those trees.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Re: New (for me) type of earth energy

Post by BobD »

Thanks Geoff,

I had gathered that the energy was solar in nature because of the downward flow during the daytime but I hadn't run into a dual-nature energy before. Those trees clearly were trying to avoid it. It wasn't a matter of lack of light, water, or nutrients. I've checked another pathway to see if there was similar growth distortion and only came up with some younger trees that, while showing more yellowing of leaves, didn't lean away. They were quite young and deciduous, not mature evergreens. I'll keep looking around the neighborhood.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)