Using metronomes For Earth Energies

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Hugues Deshayes
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Using metronomes For Earth Energies

Post by Hugues Deshayes »

Hi Merlin,

Many thanks for this information. I think I will try St Mary's church at Kings Walden first as I need a place where I can locate the energy line easily, in order to study it. This entails bringing along some equipment and it has to be fairly accessible by car. Your idea of a possible connection between the energy lines at at St Albans and the time slip there is most iterresting and I hope you will be posting your findings on the forum. My own ambition is to study the energy lines at Loe Bar in Cornwall and check out Stephen Jenkins' story. If it is genuine, it might be possible to view scenes of the past by recreating the conditions of the original event. Mind boggling.
Thanks again for the information.

Kind regards

Hugues
Hugues Deshayes
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Your post and the other one before sounds good from MERLIN , so much to do and so little time eh.Im having trouble Pming you HD, but will keep at it till you get my address okay,this all sounds exciting and well worth the effort to chase down, by ANY MEANS....tIME SLIPS, the mind boggles...Energy/Ley Lines are powerful things, its very possible worm holes for want of a better word may exist/open at these places where lines cross or are affected by local conditions like underground rocks/conditions there, even high water tables, so its all well worth chasing up and spending time researching I feel.
Hugues Deshayes
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hugues Deshayes »

Hi Mike,

I have found an inexpensive gadget which can be used, in conjunction with a modern multimeter, to detect energy lines/spots as variation in the local electric field. If you would like details of it, please email me by clicking the envelope icon on the right (email addy removed to prevent spambot harvesting - GG). I would like to do some testing at Holycombe, as you suggested in an earlier post, and I was wondering what the cost might be. If you are interested, we could both go there together for the day.

Kind regards.

Hugues
Hugues Deshayes
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi HD,
i know Sally and Andy very well at Holycombe, Im sure they would allow us to walk the area with no charge, I havent been that way for at least three years, but its a wonderful site, and Im sure both Andy and Sally would welcome any further research at their home, they are people who understand and have knowledge of earth forces, so I think would welcome us with open arms...I will email Sally after the New Year and see how she feels for a visit next year, Im sure Cropredy/Kevin who lives close would love to walk the site, just DONT shake hands with him, IF you enjoy having fingers :mrgreen: Get back to you about that device, sounds very interesting HD. 8)
Vapour Trail
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Vapour Trail »

Would I be completely off-topic if I were to mention a book I read recently that discussed the topic of PENDULUMS and their use in the measurement of time and distance with specific reference to the sizing and placement of megalithic sites? Seems to fit with the notion of a swinging measurement of time...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Before-Pyramids ... 1906787255

I found it rather enjoyable the way they described the method of ancient surveying in detail, and then related Thornborough Henge to the Giza Pyramids via the Orion's Belt stars. Fascinating stuff.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Vapour Trail » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:07 pm
Would I be completely off-topic if I were to mention a book I read recently
Not necessarily- but maybe you could write a review of it for the Book Section of this Forum?!!
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Vapour Trail
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Vapour Trail »

simonwheeler wrote:Not necessarily- but maybe you could write a review of it for the Book Section of this Forum?!!
Yikes! I'm all for altruism, but time is someone else's money! Here's a suitable review already written:

http://www.innsmouthfreepress.com/?p=4237

Lazy, lazy me :shock:
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Vapour Trail wrote:Would I be completely off-topic if I were to mention a book I read recently that discussed the topic of PENDULUMS and their use in the measurement of time and distance with specific reference to the sizing and placement of megalithic sites? Seems to fit with the notion of a swinging measurement of time...
I thought that was going to be a rip-off of 'Uriel's Machine', which describes how to ascertain the length of the Megalithic Yard using a pendulum and solar observations... but then I saw that your book is authored by Christopher Knight, who co-authored the earlier tome with Robert Lomas. Looks like Knight has moved on and found himself a new co-author...
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.