Using metronomes For Earth Energies

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Using metronomes For Earth Energies

Post by mike »

Reminds me of drumming at Pagan and Voodo meetings to get the folks excited, not to mention US Native people just before they went hunting the white eyes, COULD this focus the mind, a sort of tunnel vision of the mind ?? So what ever you seek is brought closer ?
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

That's what I was just going to comment, Mike!

Perhaps drumming would be a better way? It has such a profound effect on many levels.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

I think the key issue here is to do with frequency. Any rhythmic device, like the metronome or drumming, will entrain the brain wave frequencies, which is why such methods are used to produce altered states of consciousness.
The question is; is it just our consciousness that is being affected, thus making us more open to the perception of energies, spirits etc., or is there a definite effect on earth energies? It's that old chicken-and-egg situation again, folks!

But this is not a million miles away from other uses of sound to harmonise earth energies, such as the ringing of church bells, or the chanting of monks, or the circle of choirs in John Michell's writings. There is a long association between sound and earth energy, e.g. the power centre in cathedrals is usually positioned at a geometrically harmonious point that will amplify and resonate any sound produced there.

In some situations, you can demonstrate the effect that earth energies have on sound by using a helpful musically-inclined friend:
Stand facing each other as far apart as you can manage whilst still being able to hear each other, ensuring that you are both standing parallel and equidistant to an energy ley. One of you has to begin toning a constant note, trying to keep it at the same volume as you both track sideways to cross the ley. See if you notice any difference in volume as you simultaneously cross the ley. A more objective test would be to use a recording or sound generating device to produce the tone, but that's not always available at the time...
geogekk wrote:How about EMF meters to measure the ground energy??
Most readily-available EMF meters do not operate in the correct frequency range for this application, being designed more to measure power level EMF's in the home. There are devices that you can use (but they're not cheap), such as magnetometers, scintillometers etc. A gold-leaf electroscope can also work, although of course there is no calibration on these devices to tell you what you're measuring.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

And taking that thought a little further G, do we when we work at remote viewing/healing/or working at distance somehow our thoughts jump to the closest energy line, to travel across the planet to jump OFF at the closest place to our target site ? With Kevins matrix across the planet everywhere is in touch with everywhere else right, and no loss of energy/thoughts/healing along the way.Its an interesting thought, THAT we are but a thought away.
Hugues Deshayes
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hugues Deshayes »

Hi everybody,

If this is of any use, I have an electronic version of a gold leaf electroscope which detects variations in electric fields roughly in the range 0-150 V/m and indicates their polarity (I presume it will also detect UV light and radio acitivity, like a gold leaf electroscope). I also have a trifield Natural Meter which measures: Natural electric fields (0-1000 V/m), magnetic fields (0-100 mT) and radio/microwave. If there are members interested in checking a suitable energy line against these instruments, and any other they may have, please let me know and we could organise a party and report our findings to the BSD.

Kind regards.

Hugues
Hugues Deshayes
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

THAT sounds interesting HD, I wrote to Birmingham University some years ago to ask if they would be interested to bring some of their electronic equipment to say the Rollright Stones, and see if the equipment picked up anything of the energies there....NEVER had a reply, but this sounds a good start to experience if the forces can be tagged by electronic devices, it would be a door open to scientific people who might wish to follow this up with other tests...AND a nice offer to explore things further,SURE where ever you live someone who dowses and enjoys what they do would JUMP at the chance to meet you and take up your very kind offer HD....For starters I live near COVENTRY, and while I cannot drive very far at the moment I would be interested to try this,and would make the effort to meet you at a site where I know powerful earth forces exist, AND Im sure this goes for many other dowsers on this forum HD...Perhaps a weekend Sat/Sun at a site local to where you live would allow some testing of the equipment, all depends on where you live, (Not the Orneys please) :mrgreen:
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

He lives in Stevenage, Mike. In fact the Rollrights would be a pretty good halfway point for both of you.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

AND with Kevin being KING of the Rollrights Im sure this would be something that would take his interest, its right on his doorstep so to speak, and with me a little further to go at Coventry.The Whichford ancient site would offer a good place to call, and Im sure Sally would allow us to walk the area as owner of the retreat there, it would be more private, and still contain powerful forces to seek out and measure, just a thought.Sure with a site like the Rollrights plenty of dowsers live local, after all it attracts so many people all year long to its earth forces and influence, EVEN when the folks who visit DONT know WHY they keep returning there. :lol: I have NEVER seen an unhappy face there yet, even when the weather is cold or wet, perhaps the odd chap who wanted to watch the footy on TV may show his teeth when he thinks no one is looking, but thats it honest folks. 8) AND like you said its about half way between homes, or the End Stone site, thats powerful as well, and larger than the Rollrights and little further south still ? HEY WAIT A MINUTE, would this be the end of me dowsing, if the electronic watsit worked better than my L rod did,an electronic dowsing gismo,who would have thought :mrgreen:
Hugues Deshayes
Beginner
Beginner

Hi everybody,

Distance wise, the Rollrights seem to be fine for most of us but I do not know if there is an energy line going through the site. Furthermore, it is not very private and many of the stones are ringed by iron bars so making detection impossible. In the past, I have picked up some electric charges near the tallest stone in the stone ring, by the road, and near the one directly opposite on the other side of the ring. However, with so many people walking all aver the site it was very difficult to do any serious work.
Does anyone know of another site in that area with an energy line which we could study, with the landlord's permission ?

Kind regards.

Hugues
Hugues Deshayes
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

If you do want to work at the Rollright stones I can confirm I have picked up 2 quite large lines running through the centre of the circle. One, in the close vicinity of the circle, runs roughly East West heading out to the Whispering Knights burial chamber and one, in the close vicinity of the circle, runs roughly NW SE heading up to Long Compton. There may be more and possibly one heading from the centre out to the King Stone - I just have not dowsed for any more as of yet.
Hope that helps you.
Rory
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Everyone,
I think if you want a private place with powerful forces you could do no better than visit Whichford stone circle, just a couple of miles from the Rollrights, I emailed the owners and Sally said you would be welcome to visit to test out your equipment, if fact she is very interested to know what results you get working over the energies present there.This site ( www.holycombe.com) I found some years ago, and while the stone circle is new,it contains many of the forces that run through the Rollrights,including the wide path that runs just south of the stone circle, and at least five other energy lines...I picked this site up and a Holy Well while visiting the Rollrights some years ago, and the owners returned the site to how it once was(in my humble opinion) after I spoke with them.The area and site has grown in power, since the public now visit and walk the site and attend some of the many courses run there, its a warm place where powerful forces exist, JUST the place to test out any electric devices against the local energies that are plenty.Any ancient site responds to the people when they visit often, its a two way thing where influences spread and grow, like forces there learn from the public, and the public learn from the influences of the planet/cosmos.This site is easy to find, and close to the Rollrights,and I know Sally will give you a welcome if you ever visit,its not just an ancient site,its a home from home.....Oh yes, I have NO interest or control at Holycombe,just a dowser who enjoys visiting as often as I can. 8)
Hugues Deshayes
Beginner
Beginner

Hi Everyone,

Whichford seems to be the perfect place and I think we should try to meet there, before the winter wheather sets in. I would be available any Saturday or Sunday from 1st of November but, ideally, the exact date should be determined by the wheather. A dry, preferably sunny day, would be best for the electrostatic tests and the best time would be around 1pm. The other tests are not affected by humidity and can be carried out at anytime. I would bring along the test gear but would someone please bring some flags or some beer mats, to mark the ground.
How does this sound ?

Kind regards.

Hugues
Hugues Deshayes
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi HD,
Im sure the site would offer enough forces to test out any electronic equipment, and I know the owner Sally would welcome any visit that does not clash with any Druid annual visits, but the site is large and Im sure offers enough room for everyone..Perhaps any interested people could post in and then we make a date we can all attend,sooner the better as the subject offers a really good talking point I feel if we get even small results.I have friends who tried something like this before at the Rollrights, and they got interesting results on the energy lines there, and they increased and decreased at different times of the day, so the entire subject and tests is wide open to speculation, BUT very worthwhile I think.Im interested HD and would attend God willing, I can just about drive that far I think,not very active just now, BUT this is different. 8) I know from experience at least five energy lines cross the stone circle there, with a powerful path that passes the Rollrights and Whichford going on to Beaumont Leys in Leicester and places north. 8)
Hugues Deshayes
Beginner
Beginner

Hi Mike,

I would be quite happy to pick up you up at a nearby train station, if it is too far for you to drive.
It seems to me that it is a worthwile exercice, even if the results are negative. For information, I have dowsed recently in a field near Ashwell (Herts) and picked up a line of static electrical energy there, quite by chance. The line was about ten paces wide and was greater than 150 V/m in strength. Another dowser also got a reaction from her dowsing tool (small metal Y rod), at the same place. Whether it was natural or not I do not know, but I do know IT was there.

Kind regards.

Hugues
Hugues Deshayes
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi HD,
Only just read your reply,thanks for the offer to pick me up, but I am sure I can manage this journey to Whichford under the circumstances,the idea we can do something good like getting some electronic devices to DOWSE is far too good to miss...Okay perhaps dowse is much too strong a word, but like you said if anything responds on the meter when over powerful energy lines, I think we could call that better than mere chance.Plus if it happens a number of times under the same circumstances but in different places, then we could show the results are anything but chance.Without judging before we do the testing, what do you think/believe would be the best possible result, a reaction over energy/Ley lines, like the one you have experienced already in the past ? I think other dowsers need to set some sort of rules/targets for us to work at, perhaps a blind study in a small area where we both do our thing, THEN compare afterwards to see WHAT if anything matches.Picking a small select area first to see what we both find and match up, THEN open it up when we know it works to see/look at the greater picture and see if either method is better/worse than the other method ? If we are both honest chaps as I am sure we are, it might just be better to jump in both feet right off, but then others will say it should have been a blind study first, so the question is are we doing this to please others, or are we looking at this from a point of view of a study between interested parties eager to know would this prove something is worth chasing in a bigger study.Science works to strict rules that you need to be aware of, so do we if we wish to pursue this all the way walk their line/method so as to gain the most respect from the scientific chaps, or just do this to prove a point here on this forum.Me Im happy just to prove/know the electronic devices can find energy lines, that would be a feather in anyones cap HD, and help others who cannot dowse to experience the forces around them in a way they can then understand at ancient sites, and special places.Can you post your thoughts please, or PM me if you wish,I would like to be involved with this study,as I think it could well prove to be an eye opener,sorry I never got back to you sooner, my back is playing up this cold wet weather and I have trouble sitting at my computer chair for more than a few minutes, much better at standing, BUT then I cannot read off the screen :lol: 8)