Harmonic Resonance Points and Coral Castle

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
phillip

Harmonic Resonance Points and Coral Castle

Post by phillip »

(mod - two topics merged - GG)

Hi,

Over the past few weeks I have been researching a phenomenon in Florida USA that has all sorts of interests for me. It’s called Coral Castle and I’ve searched this forum to see if there is any information on it. For anyone who doesn’t know about it there are some good Youtube videos and a lot of web sites dedicated to the man who built it and a great deal of speculation as to how he did what he did.

Basically, in the early part of the 1900s he excavated huge blocks of limestone out of the Florida bedrock and built himself a stone house and extensive rock garden complete with an obelisk and Stonehenge type structures, which includes one block which weighs nearly 30tons, and a centre pivoted 9 ton stone door which no one can recreate to this day. He did this entirely on his own, at night and in secret, and told all who asked how he did it that he had discovered the secrets of the pyramids and how they were built. There is no doubt that he knew something as can be seen by the highly tangible legacy that he left.

A guy called Bruce Cathie, among many other equally puzzled people, wrote a book about how this amazing feat could have been performed by one individual and has come up with a suggestion that he may have known something about the earth’s harmonic resonance points, one of which is apparently positioned in Florida and very close to his home. I am trying to find out more about this and wondered if anyone has any information on these points and how they are formed and if they are mapped at all. There is some suggestion by Cathie, and others, that the builder of Coral Castle, Ed Leedskalnin, used these earth energies and “sound” to literally float massive stone blocks into place. I find it fascinating, having been involved with acoustics for a long time, and would very much like to know much more about this whole subject. I’d also like to know how this amazing man did what he did but it appears that I’ll have to join a very long queue on that one.

Some while ago I was told, through channelled information, that the builders of the pyramids used ultrasound to lessen the gravitational effect on the blocks with which they constructed the pyramids. In doing this, even the largest of the stone or granite elements could easily be moved by just a few men. The lightened blocks could also be "ground" with fine sand and seated accurately by sliding them effortlessly back and forth against each other to form the incredibly precise joints which can still be seen and which continues to defy modern day technology. This all came to mind when I discovered Coral Castle.

Ed Leedskalnin apparently also did a great deal of research into magnetics and suggested that science has got it wrong. He asserts that we only measure one half of the energy we call electricity and that it is actually composed of two opposing equal magnetic currents which flow through everything and which also contribute to the experiencing of the gravitational effect by all matter. This subject also interests me as there seems to be a link between this and the harmonic/sound energies but I haven’t got a clue what it is as yet. This man certainly raised a lot of questions but, to my mind, surely asks them from a standpoint of knowing the answers and has left concrete, or rather limestone, proof of this.

I hope this is of interest. Any help would be much appreciated

Kind regards and best wishes as always
Phillip
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Harmonic Resonance Points and Coral Castle

Post by simonwheeler »

More on this can be found here. (link broken)
...among other places!
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have looked before at Coral Castle and never found any Leys or energy fields at ground level, BUT tonight I dowsed energy at a height over the gate at about 15-18 feet above it, Im looking at this again on Google Earth to see what else I can pick up, perhaps natural energy is attracted down from above by something, perhaps the design or shapes, who knows ?
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

The Coral Castle

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

You might be interested in this web site that described the building of a castle in Florida, made of oolitic limestone (same kind of rock the Bath Spa is built from) reputedly built by one man alone. He claims to have found the method that the ancients used to construct, among other things, the pyramids.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle

There are also videos on Youtube that show the site (under “Coral Castle”).
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: The Coral Castle

Post by simonwheeler »

See this (topics merged from this point and moved to Earth Energies - GG)
for more.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Thanks for that thread, Simon. There is also the theory that you can move heavy stones around by reducing them to a molecular level, sending them to the required location and then re-assembling them where erquired, all using the mind....... sort of Star Trek material translocation. Then there is the question of how to shape them so they fit perfectly. I have dowsed that the lad who constructed this 'castle' used some form of sound wave technology to shape the stones,
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Just to put my Geologists hat on for a moment, I do not think that the oolitic limestone holds the key as these occur as bands within the larger limestone series. Not all Bath limestone is of the Oolitic variety.

Geoff I like your sound wave technology idea. I believe it is called sono-gravitics and I do believe it could work if you get the sound right. Have been working on this for a while and am not quite there yet. Will fly by when I have.
Cheers
Rory
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

I would recommend nikolai Kosyrev and torsion physics.
Basically left or right hand spin.
The oolite limestone( rollrights/arbor low) are composed of cocoliths, and their platelets in particuler are very interesting from a directional point of view.
If You can imagine the coral been soaked at very specific timing with opposite spin flows that repel against the earths same spin charge, then for a temporary time the coral will float up ( attracted to opposite above)to the top of this charge which is normally around 24 inchs above surface.
This will quickly soak out and normalise returning the corral to the normal state of attraction.
I consider Leedskalnin was a dowser, and He knew to interact with the moon at its correct phases, He left the clues if You look.
He also knew how to build up magnetic fields to assist in soaking the corin the earths charge, umho.
http://www.adamadams.net/Site_EN/Texts/ ... Proof.html (link broken)

Kevin
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

The ooliths are made in the channels between the many low lying bars of land on the waters edge. The two way tidal flow/water currents in these channels rolls the grains first one way and then the other. This rounds them into small little ball-like objects that are called ooliths. They can be opened up to find concentric rings that are layers of limestone that are added over time within this rolling environment. When you find these bands of oolitic limestone you know the palaeo environment in which they were made. I mention this as I am not sure where you are getting your explanation from and whether it was to be applied to the formation of Oolitic limestone.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Rory,
I was referring to the base substance involved...limestone/chalk.
It is composed by the deposits of cocoliths from the jurasic periods.
i realise that the oolite deposits are basically concrete of later sea washed grains.
Have you ever been to the cove near St just where all the egg boulders pop out of the cliffs?

If You look carefully at cocoliths they are coverd in platelets, the cocoliths are spherical covered in layers of these plates.
The plates fall and formed the limestone, millions in every cubic inch.
IMHO, these plates basically moved the cocoliths by interacting with two opposite flows, if you google Biefeld brown.
This is still at play, as such with the stone made of this material, hence the pyramids etc etc.
Kevin
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Geoff I like your sound wave technology idea. I believe it is called sono-gravitics and I do believe it could work if you get the sound right. Have been working on this for a while and am not quite there yet. Will fly by when I have.
Cheers
Rory

Its claimed Monks could blow 13 horns and make huge rocks jump up the side of mountains by this method, to fill caves mouths with these rocks as a sort of gate.And it was witnessed so its not just folk lore,think it was in Old Tibet in the mountains, cannot remember where I read it first ? But it had to be a special type of rock for it to jump, not all rocks would do this.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Came across this after some years I first was interested with this, and with experience your feelings do change,its a real mystery and not just the work of some crank who worked at night to build this complex.Looking a second time I see this with new eyes and experience,its something to follow up and explore further given the time and energy.Dowsing has shown something I part missed before which might explain how this was done, still very complex and a mystery but I have a pointer now to work with,so I will follow my nose and see where it leads me.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes the area where the Coral Castle stands has this high energy influence to a height of 45 feet right across the entire area, I missed this before when I dowsed it years ago the first time. The reports say this area is linked to the Pyramids in how the energy was used at both sites, but I dont find this at all, the area around the Coral Castle is unique and special for sure.JUST how the energy was used I dont know yet, but Im looking and might stumble on it who knows, costs nothing to look and dream/dowse. Get back here if I find anything else, I have so many irons in the fire at this time, but its a fun thing first and foremost with me,never get very serious dowsing, or the fun goes out the window.