New type of energy, at least for me

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
BobD
Novice
Novice

New type of energy, at least for me

Post by BobD »

Hi dowsers!

I just happened across an energy pattern I had not found previously. It consists of 9 vertical planes in a group about 30 inches wide. The grouping seems to run fairly straight, at least over the few hundred feet I checked, and the energy within it is unidirectional. Using Baron von Pohl's 16-point intensity scale it registers about 2.9, so it is mildly geopathic for humans. Has anyone else seen this one? Any ideas on its source, such as a physical disruption in the earth's crust that generates it?

Thanks, Bob
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: New type of energy, at least for me

Post by mike »

NEVER come across this before Bob, but I think its some form of spirit path, where a native person passed this way while at a very high level working, in the past....Was it near or close to native US folks sacred site like Medicine Wheel perhaps, or mounds ?

WAS it between Township Road 14/5 Bob, picked up a special place in the woods there, with the spirit/path running between ?

YES a powerful place at the junction there, with very old Sacred Sites dating I believe to 6000 years ago, the path runs south/east through thick forest some distance, I see people walking in file with a body, feel its a place where the dead would have passed between the village and where they would be lain to rest.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

The area between those two roads is indeed very interesting, and it could be part of a path between ancient villages, but it is miles from the area in which I found this energy pattern. Nice map dowsing though!
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Coming from you that is praise Bob, you live in a wonderful place, so much going on there, I would walk in the woods one weekend, and NOT be seen for another week,its all ancient forces yet so alive still. 8)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

It seems that special places can be found all over the place. I've been in recent contact with a dowser in NE Poland who has inadvertently carried on some of Guy Underwood's research by finding odd dowse-able patterns amongst his local fields and frozen lakes. The patterns don't seem to carry any energies either harmful or helpful to humans, but he has found them equally among ancient stone cairns and modern plowed fields. This has led him to conclude that dowsers were once more adept and numerous than we see today. Some of his drawings can be found at http://www.geopathfinder.com/MaciejPatterns.pdf .
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Bob,
Have just seen your interesting post and drawings.
As I have had experience of automatic drawing the symbols showing a figure of 8 on its side either with overlapping lines or not I found related to the word `love`.
Did your friend in Poland question whether any of his drawings showing these lines related to ancient man made tracks?
Cheers,
Arthur
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

That was exactly the question he had for me when he saw the many different harmful and beneficial energy patterns I published on my site. I found few of those related to man-made activity, but he is a frequent poster on http://www.megalith.org, where they discuss ancient sites. He posts under the name "dowser" and discusses that topic more thoroughly.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Another new Earth Energy pattern has emerged from re-dowsing a previous client's map of their home in southern California. One of their children was complaining of feeling the influence of geopathic energy again, despite having remedial work done with energy-deflecting L-rods years ago. This child was always their "canary in the coal mine" when it comes to negative energies and his mother is good at dowsing, which makes telling her where to place the L-rods pretty easy over the phone. They have numerous earthquakes in San Diego, so I have continually monitored their site for years, once correcting the diversion of a "Primary Curry Grid Line" after a big quake disturbed the diversion of it.

This time I couldn't find any energy pattern on my list of possibilities that matched what I was detecting on their property. So I pulled a bigger drawing of the property from my files and re-dowsed the map to obtain greater detail and precision. What I found was similar to the "Straight Wide Etheric Line" (SWE) I had found locally about 6 years ago, but this energy line had only recently appeared. It is roughly 4 feet wide instead of 6, as it would be for the SWE line, and is comprised of 10 straight, vertical, equidistant planes instead of 17. It's intensity on Baron von Pohl's 16-point scale is 8 at night and 6 during daytime. It can apparently be diverted with L-rods using the outermost energy lines instead of the SWE's middle line. I'm tentatively labeling it the "Straight Narrow Etheric Line" since it only seems to affect the etheric layer of a human's "spherical field". More detail on the terminology I use can be found at http://www.geopathfinder.com/9442.

Has anyone else seen a similar energy pattern in your area? Has it appeared or disappeared suddenly?