Portals of London

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Portals of London

Post by mike »

Just where do you begin with Blackheath, its SUCH an exciting place dowsing wise for me, and I dont think you could cover it all with just the first or second visit, its alive and very active.In the past without the large estates built all over it I could imagine people fearing the place at night, and not understanding everything going on there, its that sort of place honest. I can say hand on heart its a unique place without doubt, on a par with Avebury I would say, having something of high interest around every corner for those with eyes to see, thanks Helen for bringing this place to my notice....Im not good on computers so checking on the Internet Blackheath history tells us it had its name before the Black Death hit London, and while many people were buried on the Common, local knowledge tells us its because of the black soil around there.And down history all sorts of things happened on the Common, meetings of people and rallies and even a pitched battle, just to mention a few things, and some paranormal events reported as well.This may have left an imprint on the location which remains and at times can return, to leave people with a real mystery of what they saw or felt even to this day, I have no doubt this area has a long history of the paranormal things happening, which may or may not have been reported fully....I believe a lot of paranormal things happen when powerful active Ley Lines are involved, and Blackheath has plenty of those still pulsing energy across the country, more than you really know in fact, and it does open your eyes to learn more about this place, as it still is active and affecting folk Im sure who pass this way.....I dont have long now but I want/need to tell you about something I found yesterday when I was dowsing Greenwich and Blackheath Common, a chain of 6 Sacred Sites dating back to 3000 years ago, same as the Woolwich Tunnel site in fact, which are close to the A2/Shooters Hill road and the place where the B212 crosses the A2.You have parkland on one side of the A2 there, and an estate on the north side of this position/road which sticks out to the west a little, with these 6 Sacred Circles all in line running west to east with a small gap between each one, and with influences part in the A2 on its south side.Each circle has an active Ley from the north to south, with the east to west Ley passing through EVERY circle in the line, giving each circle a clockwise influence in its design shape.THIS is so unique and special, its something I have never dowsed before ever, it compares to the 9 circles at Waltham Cross/Abbey, but they are in a huge circle which crosses the M25 in parts.Its SO special with each circle adding energy and influence to those each side of it,a magical place Im sure, and could explain many paranormal things reported from Blackheath Common in the past.This is just touching on the magic of the place, Im pushed for time now, but I could not sit on this and not post it tonight.
Last edited by mike on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

With Ley Lines that are powerful and active today I just dont know what sort of paranormal experiences you might have when your within the influence of these forces, its very moving and I know from the past with crop circles you can have time loss and all sorts happen, it must depend on the person at the time.The fact is many Churches from old have these forces within them across the World, so people in the distant past knew Leys affected people and perhaps increased their faith, even back to the pagan days and before.Druids would have used these forces, and I know the site at Gorleston Gt Yarmouth had a Druid Temple close to the Sacred Site there at the south end of town where the stones were erected, at each precise position of the powerful circles.Both Avebury and Stonehenge have huge stones erected right where the edge of the circles are marking their outer edge,its no mistake the stones mark the circle produced,same at the Rollrights....I just wonder in the distant past the 6 circles running close to the A2 and Shooters Hill were they ever marked with circles on stones like so many others were,I cannot imagine they were never found and worshiped at, as they are so unique and special.Other places on the common have Ley forces and Sacred Sites, but nothing as complex as the A2 site is,I will post what I found when I get the chance, Im looking at the Roman Pool near the Strand to see whats there, its claimed to be a portal of sorts from distant times,and others say its something very different really.

The Roman Baths on Google in London does have weak Leys from the nw and the ne crossing where the baths are in the housing complex just off the main road, but thats all I know at the moment, not gone into any dates or times for this.It would be good to have pictures to work with of the baths, taken from inside or just outside perhaps,as it would give more to work with.

Something never seemed right so I tried dowsing the WEAK Ley passing the Roman Baths, and its the same signature as those at Bluebell Hill where I could not understand what it was, its a weak form of Ley, but could be the same animal but with different powers yet dowsing as a Ley, or something in that group of forces , this just got more interesting.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have dowsed the two sites at Bluebell Hill close to the road and they are the same influence, AND they come in at nw and ne the same as the Roman Baths in the Strand London, I just wonder if these lines are Leys but come with different powers to the normal crop circle ancient site Ley.Its so interesting and I just sussed this out messing about, while they dowse as Leys they are different, so perhaps they are in the same energy family, but come with different powers/experiences ? I will need to double check every energy Ley force now to see which group it falls in, NOT that I know what each force does, and in this group must be the SHC cases, they are Leys of some kind as well, but seem to focus high microwave energy where they cross in a very local way enough to burn people and leave the area around untouched,this has opened a can of worms tonight. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have had a very bad chest cold and just havent been up to posting on the forum for some time, and dowsing has been out of the question to be honest, as my head has been somewhere else.I do need to chase the energies of Leys and just whats involved with the different Ley forces, its a group of energy but with many different uses, and I have only just become aware of this, and I need to tag each group/force for what it is, and thats not going to be easy....Soon as I can I will start checking out the many Ley forces, they all seem to be forces from within the planet and natural, but each offering different uses, I just wonder if Ley forces here on planet Earth will match others from say Mars and other planets, Im sure it will be exciting to compare like with like but from different worlds....The posts from Helen and Merlin got me looking closer, but this heavy chest cold has laid me low for the moment, but I will be checking when I can and posting back here what I find.
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

Helen-Healing wrote:As to Blackheath....
The Dead Zone!
:mrgreen:

I suppose you know that folks who died in mediaeval times from the Black Death were buried here.
A sizeable part of London from around Hyde Park going well past the Tower of London is covered by plague pits, which is one reason why the underground and Crossrail is so haunted
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

And here we are dowsing at the altar to Diana (Artemis) beside St Paul's cathedral.

And here is what remains of the London Stone (referred to as a menhir in the article) while it was still in Cannon Street. Hundreds of people walk past it every day without even noticing it.

I was supposed to visit the Mithraeum today, with Keith Harmon, but felt unwell & was not able to go. :cry: Must make it another day.
https://www.londonmithraeum.com/
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Something powerful behind the barred window near St Pauls Helen, this needs checking further in my opinion.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking today at the stone I feel it has a link to the Templars, I dowse it has more to do with them than the Druids, and it might even not be local to the UK, but could have come with the Templars from the middle east ? It needs more work looking at the site and where it might have once stood in past times, any link to the forces in the area and perhaps find where it should be placed in future, to blend with the natural forces passing through this position from ancient times.....Another good find Helen,Im walking in your shadow, you point the light and another mystery is revealed....Im thinking now its the stone perhaps which has the energy force within,I need to look about and see whats happening there.

The energy within the stone is not your normal Ley energy like that at Blackheath Common, I really need to look closer to what each LEY force offers, all of them are a close relation,but each with a different use.The picture of the stone in the cafe lets you get close to it, I see Templars all around, and feel its been transported to the UK from far away.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

The London Stone has been returned to its home at 111 Cannon Street, in a spiffy new display case.
The Guardian wrote:Roy Stephenson, London’s historic environment lead at the Museum of London, said the 76kg stone had never left the City of London’s boundaries so “hopefully we didn’t upset the chakra or the karma which is associated with it.

“It all might be a load of rubbish but who knows, it is better to be on the safe side. I’m really pleased with where it is going … maybe there will be a solution to Brexit.”
Full story HERE.

The stone even has its own Twitter account, where there are some pictures and a video of the opening ceremony @thelondonstone.

Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The more I nose about the more Im convinced sometimes a stone has its own energy force within,I dont know if this is the result of being in a very active site once, or it just has something about it.Some geometric shapes carry a force with them, so it can be the shape/design gathers energy over time from perhaps Ley influence, or perhaps the solar wind even or Cosmic forces around us ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This new energy of the planet which offers a portal of sorts, I looked to see if the Woolwich Foot Tunnel has these forces but they dont, the time anomaly there is something else.This new force offers at times visions of the past like WW2 Bombers flying very low and even ghost visions that you can find along places like the Padiham Bypass, which had a very bad accident there just today.The place I found just now was east of the Foot Tunnel and just west of the Dagenham Breach, in the open ground close to the railway tracks, and some 45.05 yards wide in a circular shape.The large V of the energy that passes here is right at its centre, with the two lines coming both in from the north, and finishing within the circle...When I questioned it all I could get was its a space portal to somewhere in the northern hemisphere, I could not get more than that at the moment, but I will try again tomorrow....Its very interesting when I protect places anything above the Equator I have to move clockwise, but places like New Zealand I have to protect anti clockwise, it always works that way best I find,I think its the law of fluid dynamics ? I found the same with the energy in genuine crop circles a long while ago,you can find new things all the while if you just look, and keep an open mind.