EEG Newsletter archive

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

EEG Newsletter archive

Post by Grahame »

You may recall that on the old-old BSD website (circa 2007), we used to have an online archive of the Earth Energies Group newsletter, 'Earth Energy Matters', running from 1998-2005; however this has never been restored in subsequent iterations of the BSD website, despite me supplying them at least twice with the html material that I had archived. This was a great shame, as we have several topics in this forum that directly cited specific articles of the EEG newsletter, and those links no longer functioned.

Having this new website has provided the opportunity for me to recreate the newsletter and allow cross-referencing once again, and I have just finished putting the pages from the old archive online. It's been a labour of love, and there is still more work to be done to create an article index and an author index to make things easier to locate, but you can currently browse by year and issue. Find it on the main website.

I also have some other 'lost' issues to upload that were not previously available online, and I want to give a shout-out and a huge vote of thanks to Paul Craddock, who was the first editor of the EEG Newsletter. Paul has kindly provided me with PDF copies of the first 8 issues from 1996-1998 to dissect and upload. Thanks Paul!
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: EEG Newsletter archive

Post by Grahame »

The EEG Newsletter archive is now complete, with Year and Author indexes added.

The next thing I'd like to do is recreate the EEG Glossary of Terms on the website, but all in good time. :) (**update - now done!**)
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Well done.....good job! :P
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

I just discovered that I had missed cataloguing the last two issues of the newsletter for the searchable author index... oops!

Sorted now. :oops:
Grahame