new discovery of ancient megaliths

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.
Elaine
Beginner
Beginner

new discovery of ancient megaliths

Post by Elaine »

New discovery of ancient megaliths in South Africa......dated 200,000 years ago.......bit different from my history lessons!!!
go to www.viewzone.com/adamscalendar.html for a fascinating read .

elaine
Elaine
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: new discovery of ancient megaliths

Post by mike »

This area was discussed on the Megalithic Portal, and when I said I dowsed some sites sacred, and to 75000 years old, they told me to stick my dowsing rod in a place where it would interfere with me sitting down :mrgreen: YES this area does have some VERY ancient sites, yet most people dont expect the likes of folks in Africa to have the knowledge and ability to produce or work these early sites, MORES the pity.I find the entire are alive with sacred sites in places and MUST have been a very early place of worship, to the local people and to those further afield.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Oh wow - I've just found this post! That's a great article, Elaine! Still in the process of reading it all...... 8)

(The First Man is said to have come out of Africa, after all.)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Wonderful story. When are dowsers going to work on these sites I wonder?.
I believe we are on the corner just about to see round it.
For instance when I was in Malta about 10 years ago there were fenced off areas of gouged out twin lines/tracks in the chalk, some were heading out to the cliff edges. On dowsing I was told these were created by sledges being pulled across the surface thousands of years ago by mamoths. In the evening when getting back to my lodging I decided to try and get an automatic sketch drawn to show me what went on and sure enough the drawing came onto my page showing the mamoth,harnessing and sledge used to pull heavy loads by these creatures and tamed by humans at the time. I felt honoured to be given this info but very hard to obtain hard evidence, perhaps the new discovery in southern africa can do better.
Arthur
Got a few questions
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Got a few questions »

Has anyone been able to read and finish Tellinger's book "Tthe Slave Species of god"? Personally I think his maths is off.
Got a few questions
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Got a few questions »

Please do come and independently evaluate the site?