Civil War Burials 1644

for matters relating to archaeological and historical dowsing.
Chombawomba

Civil War Burials 1644

Post by Chombawomba »

Hi all, hope you can advise me. I have recently aquired some dowsing rods to assist with the location of possible civil war burials in nearby fields, how would be the best way to get started in the first field ie should i be asking the rods questions and looking for yes no answers ? if i ask them to point to likley areas in the field do i still use both rods or just one?

Also am i capable of dowsing with such little experience ?

Regards all Chomba.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Civil War Burials 1644

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

There are two possible ways you can try to find burial sites. One is to wander over all the site, following your rods, having asked your rod to move at parallel to your body when it meets a grave or, if you are using two rods, until you ask them to cross when over a body The second method is to get a map of the site you want to visit, divide the site into squares using a pencil and ruler then dowse with a pendulum whether there are any bodies in each square. That will give you smaller areas in which to search with your rods.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Civil War Burials 1644

Post by mike »

At any site where people have been buried the thoughts of those dead and dying remain, you would be wise to protect before dowsing around any of these places, as the thoughts of those who have passed are still bitter and angry and may affect you if you link with them. Yes you will find them, but you should not wish to carry home the thoughts and emotions of those who died there, as that has to be a heavy load for anyone to carry,bless all who fell there at the site, and leave them all in the care of God as you leave.